What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

whatever happens you'll fully deserve it, that much is clear. Guess anyway it was time for you face the music. Forget Kashmir etc., you can't handle your own country.

please try and cross the border and we shall show you what you actually deserve.

During Kargil time close border civilians were given weapons and training to fight if Indians enter in there areas and attack them also intel will be working very hard now in AJK to keep eye on enemy activities.

Can you please avoid these "imaginative" thoughts.

That seriously undermine your armed forces.

Bring it on! Come on then!...........the world's most ugliest, physically repulsive and deformed race is going to get fried........let the fun times begin. They maybe 7X bigger than us but I want to crush as many of these sub-human savages as possible. I want them all dead :devil:

Not a nice post. Even when you talk to your enemies, be a bigger enemy. Give them the courtesy and not insult their nation, and personal stuff. That's beyond humans. Always deal with conflicts with grace and dignity that the other side remembers that you treated them fairly, even in the middle of animosity.
You must visit the cold start doctrine thread, and read what I have written there. Again ... strike corps are sitting in their own locations, nothing is moving. It is going to be snow time in another few weeks in Kashmir in higher reaches, what will IA do? Squat.

Meanwhile, Pakistan is burning funds ... lol

I've not visited any Cold Start doctrine forum in my life. I didn't even know one existed. Do point me to it. I am just relaying real time details I get from both sides.

The part you refer is part of the sovereign land of India. There are issues there. However its between them and the Indian Govt. No need for anyone to butt into. Please do not bring plebiscite, want of freedom etc into that.

However, the current scenario is done by GHQ. Sure, go ahead and say it is not. We will all listen. Just wait 5 or 10 years. Pak army itself will say that. To stay relevant. Happened with Kargil. Will happen again.

your NEHRU took the kashmir issue to UN. so yes it is currently disputed territory rest you can rant on about.

Go ahead try it..... I Dare you.... The last time there was a standoff between us you lost close to 2,000 soldiers without us moving a single foot
.... Won't be any different this time either.

Can you please update the wiki as well. The information is out of date in there.

During Kargil time close border civilians were given weapons and training to fight if Indians enter in there areas and attack them also intel will be working very hard now in AJK to keep eye on enemy activities.
Why border civilians? We are all motivated for training and war. Kindly inform me If they conduct another training session i will be the first to join resistance force.

I've not visited any Cold Start doctrine forum in my life. I didn't even know one existed. Do point me to it. I am just relaying real time details I get from both sides.

Aw, you will find me uncannily accurate. Will tag you there.

Of course I can bring Kargil. Isn't this forum about?. It was a skirmish. This is a skirmish. No war nothing.

You can claim anything. Its your freedom to do so. But lets see how it ended. War colleges does this exactly. Go through previous war histories.

That is the reason why nothing is resolved at the most because when ever there is some dialogue talks happen that is always for the recent times not about the 10, 20 or 40 years back. We shouldn't point out each other on Kargil or Siachin or 1971 war infact we should make a resolution in a peaceful way to stop the innocence killing in Kashmir.
This is not a favor for Us this will favor both the countries . Remember, when the poor and innocent's are treated badly somehow at some point their anger comes out in a manner that doesn't suit the moods or the situations so i think its better to resolve the Kashmir issue and what about the statement of indian media about the war and even the indian government statements are not in favor of peace in the region. The indian goverment and media should keep one thing in their mind that if something is targeted here in Pakistan there will be an immediate response to that target and most importantly there will be loss of precious lives on both sides of borders not only on our side.

The PAF went to their version of Defense Condition Readiness (as known as DEFCON-2 in the US, meaning war is imminent but CONVENTIONAL only in Pakistani use of this term), about over two hours ago. There have been serious large scale SU-30, M2k and Jaguar movements in numbers, very close to the borders on two different places. The strike corps have mid-long range artillery deployed and being tested with a few rounds on the Indian side (and obviously, on the Pakistani side you'd have a similar scenario too).

Things are getting heated up. I hope the cooler heads prevail and a war can be avoided to save humans from suffer!!
PAF are conducting full scale exercises and that was pre planned. Scheduled for after Eid.
:)

You must visit the cold start doctrine thread, and read what I have written there. Again ... strike corps are sitting in their own locations, nothing is moving. It is going to be snow time in another few weeks in Kashmir in higher reaches, what will IA do? Squat.

nope we are fully aware and sitting back and concentrating on our exercise.

please try and cross the border and we shall show you what you actually deserve.
Go ahead try it..... I Dare you.... The last time there was a standoff between us you lost close to 2,000 soldiers without us moving a single foot
.... Won't be any different this time either.

last time you had a real standoff you lost half your country, and then some more. I mean give it break. It's like you people have decided that we're the people behind the elephant with the shovel.

Nops bro. We arent buring funds!
i wont say conducting a routine exercise as burning funds.

Back
Top Bottom