What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

@The Sandman @salarsikander Seriously, are you guys coming to invade us? :o:

@Viper0011. That is interesting .... I am still unaware we have moved ... wonder is it apparition we move by?

One really needs to check where our strike corps are!!!

@nair this will get your Bacardi off!!!
I believe the mobilzation is from your side as per the news.
And I have a string it will be something like the one in 2001 and all the forces were stationed in the border for a year before getting bored of doing nothing

your NEHRU took the kashmir issue to UN. so yes it is currently disputed territory rest you can rant on about.

I agree completely to this. Kashmir at that time of UN consideration was current Gilgit balistan, Azad Kashmir, Area Pakistan gifted to China and the area India holds.

So what is the time line for Pakistan Army & Chinese Army along with Indian Army to vacate? Then we can let UN do its thing.

last time you had a real standoff you lost half your country, and then some more. I mean give it break. It's like you people have decided that we're the people behind the elephant with the shovel.

If going by area than BD is not half of Pakistan. In fact it is slightly bigger than Sindh province.

Keep this in your thick head and don't come with this half of your country bullsh!t again.

To multiple members. You are honoured with

CZ_a2CJWkAAkztK.jpg

Credits: @Irfan Baloch

Used with permission of @Irfan Baloch

You changed it. Added some colours. Looks good.

Hmmm the situation stands grave but I still don't believe that there will be war. At best border conflict like we usually have. Not war.

War is not the solution nor will it bring anything. People are delusional as hell if a nuclear war will have a winner and it will go nuclear if a war happens unless both sides seriously have a stalemate.

Never the less don't think there will be invasion or anything and one shouldn't wish for it as well. War is not a joke.

As for planes on our end. High mark 2016 .

Anyway I have full faith in our armed forces preparation as well as ability to monitor the situation.

Dont think this is a threat for invasion as there hasn't been massive troop deployment along the border. Remember 2003 conflict when we moved a lot of our troops along the border. We didn't have war then when we were in the brink and ready.

Days after suspected militants killed 18 Indian soldiers in Uri sector of held Kashmir, India deployed heavy infantry to front posts along the Line of Control (LoC), BBC Urdu reported Thursday.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent most of the time in military operation room on Thursday where he oversaw troops’ activities along LoC, reported BBC’s correspondent in Srinagar, Riaz Masroor.

India has reportedly beefed up security in held Kashmir following Uri attack. New Delhi’s move comes in the wake of military exercise by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which took place in northern areas of the country.

Foreign Office spokesperson Nafees Zakria on Thursday said the drills were a part of PAF’s routine training. The spokesperson, however, added that Pakistan’s armed forces were prepared to defend the motherland.

Top Indian defence officials told BBC on condition of anonymity that Indian Army has deployed heavy and light infantry along LoC. As of now, officials said, the army has deployed canons in Uri sector.

India, however, denies the reports that such weapons have been deployed to tackle any military escalation with Pakistan. According to Indian Army, the development is a part of routine exercise ahead of winter season.

http://nation.com.pk/international/22-Sep-2016/india-deploys-heavy-infantry-along-loc

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1186608/indian-army-moves-heavy-artillery-guns-along-loc/
If Indians have military options to turn the heat up on Pakistan, I am more than sure that Pak Army has its own plans to put Indian a$S on fire. It doesn't matter you go by this plan or that plan, if you hit any area in AJK or Pakistan, it'll be an act of war that will be dealt with accordingly. Coward Indians are trying to blackmail international community by raising tensions at LoC in hopes that they can divert attention from freedom struggle in Indian occupied J&K. But no one has given a shit to Indian claims of cross-border 'terrorism' and no one is likely to do that in future. The world community has gotten sick and tired on Indian lies, bigotry, and illegal occupation of the J&K in continued violation of US resolutions. More importantly, it's not 2001-02. We are not tied on our western border any more. We are fully prepared and waiting for these cowards. We'll respond to Indian aggression with full force but in our own ways. Indians will not be allowed to go away with aggression without paying dearly. They will be responsible for any flayer up in hostilities or if a full scale war breaks out.

That is the reason why nothing is resolved at the most because when ever there is some dialogue talks happen that is always for the recent times not about the 10, 20 or 40 years back. We shouldn't point out each other on Kargil or Siachin or 1971 war infact we should make a resolution in a peaceful way to stop the innocence killing in Kashmir.
This is not a favor for Us this will favor both the countries . Remember, when the poor and innocent's are treated badly somehow at some point their anger comes out in a manner that doesn't suit the moods or the situations so i think its better to resolve the Kashmir issue and what about the statement of indian media about the war and even the indian government statements are not in favor of peace in the region. The indian goverment and media should keep one thing in their mind that if something is targeted here in Pakistan there will be an immediate response to that target and most importantly there will be loss of precious lives on both sides of borders not only on our side.

Kashmir is GB &AK in Pakistan, J&K in India and Aksai Chin in China. So are you saying there are issues in all areas?

This is all Pakistan's fault. As usual they plunged the subcontinent into a crisis.
Pak have nothing to do in that incident. This is your Moron media, blaming Pak after just few hour of incident.
We have lot other things to do, i.e Power generation, CPEC, Boost economy etc
Your internal elements are involved in that attack after using aggressive force against Kashmirs.

I believe the mobilzation is from your side as per the news.
And I have a string it will be something like the one in 2001 and all the forces were stationed in the border for a year before getting bored of doing nothing

Nothing ... some re-organisation in valley .. yes.

I don't consider indians as humans. They are sub-human savages lower than vermin. Everything about them from the way they physically look to the way they think makes me want to vomit. They ate the most disgusting creatures in the entire universe.

it ever occur to you the rest of the world thinks the same about Pak people? I'm sure you know what UK thinks for sure, that's where you're typing.

• Can you please avoid these "imaginative" thoughts.

That seriously undermine your armed forces.

• It's not imaginative dear, if you had seen Kargil war then you would have known what will be happening now in these hostile times.

last time you had a real standoff you lost half your country, and then some more. I mean give it break. It's like you people have decided that we're the people behind the elephant with the shovel.
What... Was that all the steam you had? You don't even know your own history.... Now that is p*thetic... Go learn what a standoff is first then come back here... And read my post again... Maybe you will understand it....

which stand off kargil or 2002? please let's not get excited try andcross the border and you would know what happens. even modi is not that dumb

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom