What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

The biggest risk is the impact on Indian economy in the short term. Stock market will tank and FDI will be frozen but this will be short term coz of India's overwhelming superiority in conventional warfare. Its just so so unfortunate.

So.....what do you think will be the outcome? Pakistan will cede to the "over whelming superiority"? The sad result at that point would be, unfortunately if shiit hits the fan, the markets in both the countries will crash (if they still manage to exist). The end result of a full scale war is a doom's day scenario no one wants to think about. Which is why I've been hoping and praying for the innocent people who live on both sides as they suffer the most in these situations. A war isn't an answer to anything in this case, period.

Modi was advised against any war by his own generals. If he overwrites them, that would be the stupidest thing he could ever do. The best option, is nothing at all. The next best option if he wants to show muscles, is to engage Pakistan (and vis-a-vis) with heavy artillery and not touching the border, let alone crossing it. And after a few days, do a seize fire and let the media make a hoopla out of it. But putting foot on the borders would be something that he has already been advised against. Let's see what happens. I hope the cooler heads will prevail and realize that there are innocent and poor people on either side in hundreds of millions who'll end up suffering!!

New hour reports Pakistan has closed Air Space in Azad Kashmir

Pakistanis are preparing for a indian Air Strike in Azzad Kashmir either by ,Missles or Fighter

now is the time, send in your brand spanking rafales man..

So.....what do you think will be the outcome? Pakistan will cede to the "over whelming superiority"? The sad result at that point would be, unfortunately if shiit hits the fan, the markets in both the countries will crash (if they still manage to exist). The end result of a full scale war is a doom's day scenario no one wants to think about. Which is why I've been hoping and praying for the innocent people who live on both sides as they suffer the most in these situations. A war isn't an answer to anything in this case, period.

Modi was advised against any war by his own generals. If he overwrites them, that would be the stupidest thing he could ever do. The best option, is nothing at all. The next best option if he wants to show muscles, is to engage Pakistan (and vis-a-vis) with heavy artillery and not touching the border, let alone crossing it. And after a few days, do a seize fire and let the media make a hoopla out of it. But putting foot on the borders would be something that he has already been advised against. Let's see what happens. I hope the cooler heads will prevail and realize that there are innocent and poor people on either side in hundreds of millions who'll end up suffering!!

Dont worry about India ; we can take care of ourselves

This is all Pakistan's fault. As usual they plunged the subcontinent into a crisis.
This all modis ajit doval n other
whatever happens you'll fully deserve it, that much is clear. Guess anyway it was time for you face the music. Forget Kashmir etc., you can't handle your own country.
Yes we fully deserve desturction of ur supa dupa pawa randia

Dont worry about India ; we can take care of ourselves

Some of your posts out-rightly sound silly. Did you read my post carefully? Does it look like I was worrying about India? If you can't understand the meaning of a post, you don't have to stupid-jump right into it. Post wisely. Re-read, I am (and constantly) worrying about the poor on each side. The rich, will be in the air or overseas or in bunkers if shiit hits the fan.

let's have a plebiscite does india agree to it on the international level? your opinon is not your government opinon

It is my governments opinion. Just now it was said in UNGA. Kashmir is AZ, GB, J&K & Aksai Chin. Everybody's opinion.

The part you refer is part of the sovereign land of India. There are issues there. However its between them and the Indian Govt. No need for anyone to butt into. Please do not bring plebiscite, want of freedom etc into that.

However, the current scenario is done by GHQ. Sure, go ahead and say it is not. We will all listen. Just wait 5 or 10 years. Pak army itself will say that. To stay relevant. Happened with Kargil. Will happen again.
Its not sovereign land of india its disputed territory between pakistan and india

Some of your posts out-rightly sound silly. Did you read my post carefully? Does it look like I was worrying about India? If you can't understand the meaning of a post, you don't have to stupid-jump right into it. Post wisely. Re-read, I am (and constantly) worrying about the poor on each side. The rich, will be in the air or overseas or in bunkers if shiit hits the fan.

As I said earlier ; dont worry about India ; we know what we are doing

For india issues are everywhere but i'm sorry to say they never seemed serious in resolving any of the issue instead they always pushed the situation in more awkward position that is what india is doing always.

You said there is issue in Kashmir. As I been saying for quite a number of times in last few minutes. Kashmir is AK, GB, Aksai and J&K. Are there issues everywhere? If its just J&K, leave it to us. Nothing for you to speak about.

It is my governments opinion. Just now it was said in UNGA. Kashmir is AZ, GB, J&K & Aksai Chin. Everybody's opinion.
Yea but will ur countery hold refrendum there no ur governent know people dont want to live with india

Its not sovereign land of india its disputed territory between pakistan and india

NO it is not ; it is INDIA's territory
and this is the RIGHT time to convince Pakistan to
stop meddling in Kashmir

If it takes a war to do so ; so be it

But you are missing the point.....God made humans however they are, or look. I don't see anything wrong with Indians. Some work for me, and some I work with every day in different areas. In fact, many, I can't differentiate by looking that they are Indians or Pakistani until they tell me so.

I don't think its the right thing to challenge God's creation and him directly, just because you have personal issues due to India - Pakistan. No matter what the issues are, you have got to respect the other humans as they exist, their country and ethnicity. That's the right thing to do, you don't have to agree with their religious beliefs or political structure. But basic human respect should never go away, all issues aside!!

Speak for yourself. I can tell an indian from a Pakistani a mile away. They don't resemble us in the slightest. I've been in situations where I couldn't tell the difference between a Turk and a Pakistani. And no, I don't consider indians as humans. They are the eternal enemy of the Pakistani people. They also happen to be the most ugliest form of life on the planet.

Dispute is with the GB, Aksai Chin and Azad Kashmir. J&K will stay with India. I understand you don't like it. But India does have a big stick to play with.

NO it is not ; it is INDIA's territory
and this is the RIGHT time to convince Pakistan to
stop meddling in Kashmir

If it takes a war to do so ; so be it

Come on my friend. Calm down. We do not need war. We should never go to war over Kashmir. We have lot of things to take care of first with that money. Why do you want to waste it? A speech here, troop movement there. Thats it. I mean, you do understand it all started with a speech, Right?

Back
Top Bottom