What's new

India demands that US drop case against diplomat

still better then you people.

You acted like friends and then showed your true colours. Can't hide the real yourself for long, isn't it.

But shamefully you did this to a young lady. it's a big blot on free US face.

Hey you guys tend to treat victims as criminals instead of the suspects themselves. I remember all the outrage that was going on even amongst your people especially women when dealing with rape cases. You are showing your true colors.

We went to go help without being asked. Just don't complain if we don't help.

If I help some poor person. I would never go and ask for favours in return for that. You should not have helped if you have such poor attitude.

Hey you guys tend to treat victims as criminals instead of the suspects themselves. I remember all the outrage that was going on even amongst your people especially women when dealing with rape cases. You are showing your true colors.

like you treated the murderer davis by sentencing him to life imprisonment did you??

If I help some poor person. I would never go and ask for favours in return for that. You should not have helped if you have such poor attitude.

We aren't asking for favor. What we are asking is for gratitude and not go over the top by going burning flags or taking down barriers. Thats how conceited you are.

We aren't asking for favor. What we are asking is for gratitude and not go over the top by going burning flags or taking down barriers. Thats how conceited you are.

Conceited are those who say DAVIS has full immunity and Devyani has partial immunity.

like you treated the murderer davis by sentencing him to life imprisonment did you??

Did the Pakistanis put him in life in prison or accept the blood money even though knowing he killed one of their family members?

Don't like the U.S. laws and culture. Take all your Indian diplomatic personnel and go home.
Na..we like playing the game my friend. It's you who wanted to take your bat and ball to home crying....

Did the Pakistanis put him in life in prison or accept the blood money even though knowing he killed one of their family members?

I ******* dont care what pakistan did.

what happened to the land of free and those who swear to protect every innocent on earth. How did you and your state department agreed to pay millions for a murderer?

Where was the sense of justice of your hypocrite state department then?

As well as removing barricades.

Why would you remove barricades when you don't provide them in the first place. In Delhi, an entire public road in front of the US Embassy is barricaded off and converted into a no-go zone. In NYC terms, it would be like closing off the entire 64th street between Park Ave and 5th Ave. In fact you can even park in front of the consulate, if you can find a parking spot.

And as for burning flags, no the US won't do that, they would just threaten to bomb you back to stone ages, or with us or against us, axis of evil and what not proclamations and that too coming from the topmost officials, or probably send one of their floating fleets for intimidation, as you regularly do to make your point to indignant countries.

As much as I love the US and its people, this high moral ground assumed by most in the US in this case doesn't fly at all. Try and read the maid's letter and watch her photos, she was no slave being abused by this treacherous Indian woman.

Why would you remove barricades when you don't provide them in the first place. In Delhi, an entire public road in front of the US Embassy is barricaded off and converted into a no-go zone. In NYC terms, it would be like closing off the entire 64th street between Park Ave and 5th Ave. In fact you can even park in front of the consulate, if you can find a parking spot.

And as for burning flags, no the US won't do that, they would just threaten to bomb you back to stone ages, or with us or against us, axis of evil and what not proclamations and that too coming from the topmost officials, or probably send one of their floating fleets for intimidation, as you regularly do to make your point to indignant countries.

As much as I love the US and its people, this high moral ground assumed by most in the US in this case doesn't fly at all. Try and read the maid's letter and watch her photos, she was no slave being abused by this treacherous Indian woman.

Yeah if you wanted to remove barricades why not sooner instead of just the most opportune time on this case? Sending us the message?

And as if we would do something so drastic like sending a carrier battle group or flag burning over a case of a diplomat and a maid argument. The only time worthy of sending a carrier is conflict between India and Pakistan. Hence why you guys went overboard on this case.

Lets see what this case goes before we decided what to do with this treacherous Indian woman as you proclaimed.

I ******* dont care what pakistan did.

what happened to the land of free and those who swear to protect every innocent on earth. How did you and your state department agreed to pay millions for a murderer?

Where was the sense of justice of your hypocrite state department then?

Heck the Pakistani's sense of justice was concluded with blood money. Perhaps this Indian woman could do the same thing.

Just a correction, blood money is paid to the family of the victim not the state of Pakistan, in essence, the family agrees to forgive and the state obliges. It's somewhat similar to out of court settlement.

It would be good if we are not dragged in:)

Heck the Pakistani's sense of justice was concluded with blood money. Perhaps this Indian woman could do the same thing.

read my post again. I asked,

Where was the sense of justice of your hypocrite US state department then?

Just a correction, blood money is paid to the family of the victim not the state of Pakistan, in essence, the family agrees to forgive and the state obliges. It's somewhat similar to out of court settlement.

It would be good if we are not dragged in:)

Yeah hence why I was referring to their family members when you quote me.

Yeah if you wanted to remove barricades why not sooner instead of just the most opportune time on this case? Sending us the message?

And as if we would do something so drastic like sending a carrier battle group or flag burning over a case of a diplomat and a maid argument. The only time worthy of sending a carrier is conflict between India and Pakistan. Hence why you guys went overboard on this case.

Lets see what this case goes before we decided what to do with this treacherous Indian woman as you proclaimed.

Diplomacy is reciprocal, courtesies are provided to each other. In this case India provided a courtesy of closing a public road in front of the embassy so that your embassy staff could feel more secure, and now they removed that courtesy when the US provided the courtesy of fingering an Indian diplomat, as well as arresting the daughter of an Indian consular staff from her school for a crime she didn't commit.

Try to get sarcasm sir. The only one going overboard here is the US assuming the high moral ground of freeing a so-called slave. Read this to see what your diplomats have done: Diplomatic Abuse of Servants: Not Just for Indians | The Dissenter

Back
Top Bottom