What's new

India demands that US drop case against diplomat

All reports i have read speak otherwise. Where did you get this from?
The transcript of the DA's speech? Because the Deputy Council has claimed the former (cavity and strip search).

Either way, there is a lot that will come out in the next few days...Ill be keeping a close eye on this

The US marshal who handle a case spoke of no cavity search, why would I believe a report from a Deputy Council and not someone involved in the case.

The US marshal who handle a case spoke of no cavity search, why would I believe a report from a Deputy Council and not someone involved in the case.

Because it was the deputy counsul who got strip and cavity searched?
If you can believe that the maid got exploited without any substantial proof, i think the word of the deputy counsul counts too...dont u think?

Because it was the deputy counsul who got strip and cavity searched?
If you can believe that the maid got exploited without any substantial proof, i think the word of the deputy counsul counts too...dont u think?

Oh I misunderstand of deputy council appointed by the India government to investigate the case, if deputy consulate stated she got cavity search and other US law enforcement involved in the case stated otherwise, there are countless of security camera installed on the prison premise, video will prove who lie and who not. Mind you someone will have a completely different definition of cavity search. Cavity search meaning someone will still something or finger to penetrate the anus cavity or mouth to search for hidden objects.

Oh I misunderstand of deputy council appointed by the India government to investigate the case, if deputy consulate stated she got cavity search and other US law enforcement involved in the case stated otherwise, there are countless of security camera installed on the prison premise, video will prove who lie and who not. Mind you someone will have a completely different definition of cavity search. Cavity search meaning someone will still something or finger to penetrate the anus cavity or mouth to search for hidden objects.

Shocking, it's not just cavity search ..USA law enforcement agencies are making film of nude suspects.

It ridicules...think before you open you mouth and spill your stupidity!!

I dont think cavity searches are video taped my friend....that would be a whole different heap of trouble!
Nevertheless, the usual definition of cavity search is standard, any orifice on the body.
Either way, lets wait for the case to unfold..

Shocking, it's not just cavity search ..USA law enforcement agencies are making film of nude suspects.

It ridicules...think before you open you mouth and spill your stupidity!!

What so shock about it? most of the criminal will hide objects in their anus and sneak thing into the prison system.

I dont think cavity searches are video taped my friend....that would be a whole different heap of trouble!
Nevertheless, the usual definition of cavity search is standard, any orifice on the body.
Either way, lets wait for the case to unfold..

Camera are there to ensure both the safety and security reason for both inmate and prison guard.

camera recording the situation not for entertain purpose but for useful evidence to be prove in court if something call forth.

What so shock about it? most of the criminal will hide objects in their anus and sneak thing into the prison system.

Camera are there to ensure both the safety and security reason for both inmate and prison guard.

camera recording the situation not for entertain purpose but for useful evidence to be prove in court if something call forth.

Please do not say what you do not know. If they film accused nude they will land in huge problem!!

Please do not say what you do not know. If they film accused nude they will land in huge problem!!

You isn't in the US, how the heck you know what kind of procedure US prison have in place?

You isn't in the US, how the heck you know what kind of procedure US prison have in place?

You do not need to be in USA to know the fact. There are procedure of strip search in NYPD and it demand to follow certain procedures. Let alone cavity search under camera surveillance. go search Google you'll find many cased in NY where Police dept was sued for conducting strip search.

Do not say any thing you do not know to prove you right. ...FYI guidelines for Police for strip search...

A strip search of a prisoner may not be conducted routinely in connection with an arrest. Strip searchs may only be conducted with the knowledge and approval of the precinct, police service area, transit district desk officer or the borough Court Section supervisor. A strip search may only be conducted when the arresting officer reasonably suspects that weapons, contraband or evidence may be concealed upon the person or in the clothing in such a manner that they may not be discovered by the previous search
methods

You do not need to be in USA to know the fact. There are procedure of strip search in NYPD and it demand to follow certain procedures. Let alone cavity search under camera surveillance. go search Google you'll find many cased in NY where Police dept was sued for conducting strip search.

Do not say any thing you do not know to prove you right. ...FYI guidelines for Police for strip search...

The camera are there for legal protection both the law enforcement and the inmate in case someone want to take the State to court, the video is hard evidence admissible in to determine the outcome of the case.

I do live in the US but god forbid have never been arrested, are you speaking from personal experience or general knowledge my friend? I'm hoping the latter!

I do live in the US but god forbid have never been arrested, are you speaking from personal experience or general knowledge my friend? I'm hoping the latter!

I was booked in jail for drunk driving.

I was booked in jail for drunk driving.

in india alcohal limit while driving is only 30 mg %,,,this is probably lowest in the world and ppl do get arrested here too.

its not that its a total jungle raj here

Back
Top Bottom