What's new

India demands that US drop case against diplomat

in india alcohal limit while driving is only 30 mg %,,,this is probably lowest in the world and ppl do get arrested here too.

its not that its a total jungle raj here

I'm glad that not a jungle law in India, a just law need to be implement in all country of the world, impartial law is a just law.

They gave you a cavity search for drunk driving!!! Ridiculous!

How do you know I had a cavity search? I didn't stated I get a cavity search, visual strip search is done by standard procedure during intake and processing.

Don't insert foot in your mouth and put words in my mouth claimed something I didn't state.

How do you know I had a cavity search? I didn't stated I get a cavity search, visual strip search is done by standard procedure during intake and processing.

Don't insert foot in your mouth and put words in my mouth claimed something I didn't state.

So they did not follow standard procedure to do all checks including cavity search? SO talking equality is just another BS :sarcastic:

Hypocrisy at it's best!!

Good, I just thought you said that you knew that the strip and cavity search was recorded by cameras to protect the policeman and the criminal.... I just put the two together and assumed!

Well glad you got out unscathed!

So they did not follow standard procedure to do all checks including cavity search? SO talking equality is just another BS :sarcastic:

Hypocrisy at it's best!!

The defendant didn't get cavity search deny by the US marshal handled the case. No hypocrisy since they said they did strip search her and no cavity search given.

Good, I just thought you said that you knew that the strip and cavity search was recorded by cameras to protect the policeman and the criminal.... I just put the two together and assumed!

US prison camera all over the place to record every moment of every human interaction in the prison building.

Peshwa, that's good thing that he was spared from humiliation of parading naked and staging his cavities.

Bigger question arises is if this is standard process applicable (as per press release) to all irrespective of race/ color/ social status why was he spared? Shouldn't they book officers not following protocols or talking is just BS and face saving measures taken after they did wrong!!

Peshwa, that's good thing that he was spared from humiliation of parading naked and staging his cavities.

Bigger question arises is if this is standard process applicable (as per press release) to all irrespective of race/ color/ social status why was he spared? Shouldn't they book officers not following protocols or talking is just BS and face saving measures taken after they did wrong!!

Do you want to know why some inmate not get the cavity search? You should buy a ticket and fly to the US and commit a crime, you will ensure experience the US prison system standard procedure.

Do you want to know why some inmate not get the cavity search?

There nothing much to know. Either there is no such procedure or if a procedure exist it's selective application exhibits racial mindset of law enforcing authorities. In both scenarios they are at fault.

Seriously, I'm glad that you did not have to go thru that trauma!!

Do you want to know why some inmate not get the cavity search? You should buy a ticket and fly to the US and commit a crime, you will ensure experience the US prison system standard procedure.

I think in the information era , practical experience is unnecessary!

All of this is becoming more and more ridiculous..... this is just a show of force done by political parties who are boasting how they stand up to the worlds superpower.

She did not act as a representative of India when she committed that crime, thus immunity does not apply... is that so hard to understand?

Strip searching is a common practice in the USA, law enforcement in the USA is simply worlds apart from almost any other democracy, just take a look into any random police car in the US...
If you come to another country to have to accept the laws there... These guys just did their job.

[
The problem, as I noted at the time, was that by Convention such a determination wasn't up to an erring spokesperson or Pakistan's courts but to Pakistan's foreign ministry - and the FM refused to give a straight answer.

We'll see.

Ok can I ask you one question?Who is this US attorney to interfere in the matters between Indian Court and their citizens?Can you reply.

So much for helping Indians when hit by cyclones and earthquakes.

We cant see any help from US during last cyclone disaster.India is always care about themselves
,we dont need anyone support .If you cant support we will find another way .Dont worry ,After all we had experience with US in early decades.

One thing is certain... if an American was arrested there, you wouldn't see Americans here screaming and burning Indian flags in the streets.

This is not the first case where American flag burn by foriegners.Can always see in the middle east and other nations.May be that is the reason.

Last edited:
All of this is becoming more and more ridiculous..... this is just a show of force done by political parties who are boasting how they stand up to the worlds superpower.

She did not act as a representative of India when she committed that crime, thus immunity does not apply... is that so hard to understand?

Strip searching is a common practice in the USA, law enforcement in the USA is simply worlds apart from almost any other democracy, just take a look into any random police car in the US...
If you come to another country to have to accept the laws there... These guys just did their job.

Do i need to explain the whole thing again ? or do you apologists prefer to be blind to whats going on ... Go read up the facts of the case before sprouting nonsense of "standard procedure"

Seems you dont know anything about it.An idiot US attorney statement of evacuating Indians from India.

Back
Top Bottom