What's new

India demands that US drop case against diplomat

Do i need to explain the whole thing again ? or do you apologists prefer to be blind to whats going on ... Go read up the facts of the case before sprouting nonsense of "standard procedure"

In U.S. justice system, the strip-search is common practice

"But such searches are a common feature of the U.S. criminal justice system, even for defendants from the elite echelons of society."

In U.S. justice system, the strip-search is common practice| Reuters

Seems you dont know anything about it.

You did not really boast with your infinite wisdom either.

"But such searches are a common feature of the U.S. criminal justice system, even for defendants from the elite echelons of society."

Strip search and cavity search is a common practice for violent criminals , suspected terrorists and drug smugglers , not for a diplomat who has done a minor offense....this is done for only those people who is a threat to the society . You might believe in Legalized molestation , but i don't ... You must visit a Mental asylum for justifying this despicable Behavior ..

All of this is becoming more and more ridiculous..... this is just a show of force done by political parties who are boasting how they stand up to the worlds superpower.

She did not act as a representative of India when she committed that crime, thus immunity does not apply... is that so hard to understand?

Strip searching is a common practice in the USA, law enforcement in the USA is simply worlds apart from almost any other democracy, just take a look into any random police car in the US...
If you come to another country to have to accept the laws there... These guys just did their job.

You being wrongfully attack for speaking of the truth among your Indian fellow, they leveled you as an US apologist by not blindly follow the patriotism set forth by your government to ignore fact and defend the indefensible action of your deputy consulate.

All of this is becoming more and more ridiculous..... this is just a show of force done by political parties who are boasting how they stand up to the worlds superpower.

She did not act as a representative of India when she committed that crime, thus immunity does not apply... is that so hard to understand?

Strip searching is a common practice in the USA, law enforcement in the USA is simply worlds apart from almost any other democracy, just take a look into any random police car in the US...
If you come to another country to have to accept the laws there... These guys just did their job.

she is guilty or not.. the way she was treated by the officials was wrong and India's protest is against that .. She is representing our country there .....anyway your post is not a surprise for me you are a x'ian and you will always defend America's actions

she is guilty or not.. the way she was treated by the officials was wrong and India's protest is against that .. She is representing our country there .....anyway your post is not a surprise for me you are a x'ian and you will always defend America's actions

Wowww!!! Here too??

I staring to hate her really , this women abuser needs to go to jail , princess needs to learn a few harsh lessons...its fine if you treat domestic workers as shit in this country, but not in U.S...se tey have these silly little things called labor Laws.

@Koovie, there is a difference between a diplomat and a common criminal.. Certain procedures are to be followed when it comes to diplomat.. She is not a terror suspect or criminal.. Instead of all these drama, they could have asked her to report to DA's office. She may be guilty or may not be.. She was not even proven guilty yet.. Then what was the need to such actions? And how are you going to justify about Barera's comment about Indian judicial system? And what gave him right to evacuate a person who is having a case here? What is your justification for all these?

I staring to hate her really , this women abuser needs to go to jail , princess needs to learn a few harsh lessons...its fine if you treat domestic workers as shit in this country, but not in U.S...se tey have these silly little things called labor Laws.

Look, no one is talking about what she has done or about the case.. The problem is with the way they treated her.. Whoever she is, she is representing India there.. Its not only her dignity at stake here..

yes that post is just for him...chooru evideyum koor avideyum ullavanodu inganye parayan pattu ,aliyan xhami

I simply dont like this machu.. I mean its his personal opinion.. Some of the INdians do agree with him also.. What has religion has to do with it?

Need more Indian like yourself to speak up and demand justice for the underprivileged in your country. Indian should be glad justice being serve for the poor women in India in a form of US justice. Justice for all or justice for none.

@Koovie, there is a difference between a diplomat and a common criminal.. Certain procedures are to be followed when it comes to diplomat.. She is not a terror suspect or criminal.. Instead of all these drama, they could have asked her to report to DA's office. She may be guilty or may not be.. She was not even proven guilty yet.. Then what was the need to such actions? And how are you going to justify about Barera's comment about Indian judicial system? And what gave him right to evacuate a person who is having a case here? What is your justification for all these?

Look, no one is talking about what she has done or about the case.. The problem is with the way they treated her.. Whoever she is, she is representing India there.. Its not only her dignity at stake here..

This case isn't US out to humiliated India as a nation, this case is US justice department seek justice for a Indian maid suffered the injustice from the Indian deputy consulate.
I simply dont like this machu.. I mean its his personal opinion.. Some of the INdians do agree with him also.. What has religion has to do with it?

Last edited:
Need more Indian like yourself to speak up and demand justice for the underprivileged in your country. Indian should be glad justice being serve for the poor women in India in a form of US justice. Justice for all or justice for none.

Thats exacly what i am saying, we have kind of bias for justice for privelged. Look at Salman khan , killed men on street walk, poor homeless people and whenever i switch on T.V some dumb anchor is praising for heart, how dilwala he is.Nobody , no goddamm newsman cares about those homeless guys.Sorry if i am a bit incoherent its just that this indian mentality really boils me up.

And Indians here need to learn from you and respect the law of country that a diplomat is posted. Its sad that many Indians believe that their diplomat is above the law.

Thats exacly what i am saying, we have kind of bias for justice for privelged. Look at Salman khan , killed men on street walk, poor homeless people and whenever i switch on T.V some dumb anchor is praising for heart, how dilwala he is.Nobody , no goddamm newsman cares about those homeless guys.Sorry if i am a bit incoherent its just that this indian mentality really boils me up.

Not to worry how you wrote your statement, I fully understand your point of view and not bias to justice and the truth.

Strip search and cavity search is a common practice for violent criminals , suspected terrorists and drug smugglers , not for a diplomat who has done a minor offense....this is done for only those people who is a threat to the society . You might believe in Legalized molestation , but i don't ... You must visit a Mental asylum for justifying this despicable Behavior ..

Read that article, it says clearly that it is standard procedure for all new inmates... they even do it for accused people who enter a court room. Even the former IMF head Kahn himself had to undergo the same procedure.

She did not have the immunity to evade all this, thus she received the same treatment which everyone else would have received. They actually care about equality infront law... unlike here.

I dont support anything, I dont know how you come up with such things, I only say that its their land and their rules.

.....anyway your post is not a surprise for me you are a x'ian and you will always defend America's actions

I am not going to discuss with you because the highlighted part shows your limited mental capabilities.

Read that article, it says clearly that it is standard procedure for all new inmates... they even do it for accused people who enter a court room. Even the former IMF head Kahn himself had to undergo the same procedure.

She did not have the immunity to evade all this, thus she received the same treatment which everyone else would have received. They actually care about equality infront law... unlike here.

I dont support anything, I dont know how you come up with such things, I only say that its their land and their rules.

I am not going to discuss with you because the highlighted part shows your limited mental capabilities.

Man.... Am telling you standard procedure which is a fact , cavity search and naked body search is not done for people who have committed minor crimes . I already listed like 10 times the three kinds of arrest the United States has for arresting people. The US govt. decided to arrest her in the worst possible way out of the three ....

According to the Vienna convention she should not at all be arrested as the crime of a VISA fraud is a minor crime and not a GRAVE crime so arresting her itself is in clear violation of the Vienna conventions for counselor immunity which she had.Read up the whole story

The court had enough evidence to arrest her, and everything that followed was standard procedure for anyone who gets arrested by the US Marshall service. If she had FULL diplomatic immunity it would have been a violation of international law, but she did not have it so she had to face the US law.. whether we accept such procedures or not is not relevant because its their land and they expect people in their country to follow their rules as much as we expect foreigners in our nation to follow our rules no matter what their views, traditions or values think of our laws.

Back
Top Bottom