What's new

India DEMANDS Pakistan release pilot as Kashmir crisis intensifies

Everyone should note including these idiot nations backing India’s ‘right’ to use force - it is not Indian border cities who are having to turn off lights etc - who is the aggressor here when Karachi is on alert?

I didn’t realise there were terror bases threatening India in the city centre of Karachi, they are being jingoistic and war mongerers

Yeah demanding things wont get you far here Modi. An apology and we wont do it again might just be a better approach.

It might help if Pakistan announced under whose authority the captured pilot is: the Pakistan military or civilian prison system.

What a stupid question, why don't we tell them his exact location with directions and the number of guards there too?

Yesterday news. It's TODAY's (yesterday's in Pakistan) attack that provides India with the casus belli missing from yesterday's action. Perhaps India never meant to hit the terror base at all and its first action was merely meant as a set-up for today's "response".
sorry buddy I have already said it India attacked Pakistan there were no terrorists that died you are again requested to please visit balakot. This was the "casus belli" the previous "surgical strike" was the "casus belli" and Pakistan has responded. Last time Pakistan even took the UN observers to the location. But an attack on our soil is unacceptable this also include azad Kashmir as well. You will not be able to get away with being malicious. If the media would have played out it's part in being impartial as bbc Hindi also Huffington post at least did instead of hiding behind words like reported and alleged. I do understand what you are saying and understand it's hawkish intent and respect your statement and have no ill intents but like I mentioned as per dgispr the bombs were close enough that an elderly man was injured by broken window panes due to the shock. A little here a little there and it could have been more people women and children. Imagine them being passed off as "terrorists" as have been done in the past by USA in drone strikes. One of the girls even visited USA.

just shut f up.... why would pakistan do some fucked up shit like that...

everything is done to plan, pre-scripted, pre-authorised, pre-instructed. when you can handle that fact, maybe your life will be easier.

just shut f up.... why would pakistan do some fucked up shit like that...
The further away they are from the scene, the bigger their d-cks.

Decisions should be made by those who share their consequences, not those insulated from them.

The further away they are from the scene, the bigger their d-cks.

Decisions should be made by those who share their consequences, not those insulated from them.

you are either with us or against us, if you are against us you die. regardless of what religion, color, sex or nationality you are.

Back
Top Bottom