What's new

India DEMANDS Pakistan release pilot as Kashmir crisis intensifies

He will be released after India follows all diplomatic conventions instead of its toddler like antics

He will be released after India follows all diplomatic conventions instead of its toddler like antics

if i was india i would be plotting another airstrike, hundred times larger than the last one, for revenge. i wouldn't be so naive to think they would let pak keep him.

has there been any response from india since capture

Kashmir is the spotlight of the world under the tag of a nuclear flashpoint which would usher a new age of world conflict.

Hopefully the issue grossly misinterpreted as 'bilateral' between Pakistan and India will gather momentum. If the region is to see peace and human growth, resolving the Kashmir dispute peacefully would propel the region atleast 30 years ahead.

India should see the business side of conflict in long term rather than a couple of political terms.

India conducted a night time raid in Pakistan and lost two planes and dropped bombs on empty fields. One plane fell in Pakistan and other in India.

Pakistan retaliated with a day time raid, lost no planes and hit several targets in India.

India's Military has shown to be quite hollow in this skirmish.

Back
Top Bottom