What's new

India DEMANDS Pakistan release pilot as Kashmir crisis intensifies

I think we should treat him very well as per Geneva Conventions and return him when the current escalation ends.

The world needs to see that Pakistan is not the aggressor in this.

This is nothing more than a stupid stunt launched by Modi to help his re-election.

I think we should treat him very well as per Geneva Conventions and return him when the current escalation ends.

The world needs to see that Pakistan is not the aggressor in this.

This is nothing more than a stupid stunt launched by Modi to help his re-election.
Good point. @Solomon2 is a disgusting moron.

We got an Indian Air force pilot as a trophy.

We should be proud about that.

This Solomon fool is raging with anger. He just cannot digest the fact that Pakistan retaliated. He expects everyone to be like Palestinians.
That @Solomon2 creep also ignored me put me on his ignore list.

I wonder why he is on a Pakistani forum? LOL.

Such fantasies are part of why much of the world has no faith in Pakistani judgment of reality. @VCheng
You retard, Pakistan is not Palestine.

We are a sovereign nation, we cannot be dictated by scum like you.

Now shoo.

@waz this @Solomon2 is crossing his limits again.

The further away they are from the scene, the bigger their d-cks.

Decisions should be made by those who share their consequences, not those insulated from them.
pakistani d-cks are always big weather they are far or close... i was just saying that we shouldnt kill the pilot or anybody becuase we arent animals, we are a sensible nation.... pakistan always acted like the nice guy through out this whole ordeal...

I don't think he is a Pakistani : "KhalaiMakhlooq "
He continuously comes out with stupid stuff and should be banned until this conflict is over.
@waz @Oscar
idk what he is but that shit he said about imran khan did raise some doubts in my mind as well..
@KhalaiMakhlooq r u a indian?

pakistani d-cks are always big weather they are far or close... i was just saying that we shouldnt kill the pilot or anybody becuase we arent animals, we are a sensible nation.... pakistan always acted like the nice guy through out this whole ordeal...
We should give the Indian Air force pilot only after when things have calmed down on both sides of the border and after Indian elections.

We should give the Indian Air force pilot only after when things have calmed down on both sides of the border and after Indian elections.
ofcourse... use him to deescalate the situation...but i believe their elections will cause them to do stupid shit.

The further away they are from the scene, the bigger their d-cks.

Decisions should be made by those who share their consequences, not those insulated from them.
dont think for a second i was siding with you, in these last few weeks i realized how anti pakistan, anti islam some of the left wing nuts are in our country and they definitely need to be looked into further.

ofcourse... use him to deescalate the situation...but i believe their elections will cause them to do stupid shit.

dont think for a second i was siding with you, in these last few weeks i realized how anti pakistan, anti islam some of the left wing nuts are in our country and they definitely need to be looked into further.
You mean PPP Party.

I never vote for those idiots.

I always vote for PTI. That is who my family in Pakistan votes for.

You mean PPP Party.

I never vote for those idiots.

I always vote for PTI. That is who my family in Pakistan votes for.
In the 1990's, my father used to vote PMLN, because Nawaz Sharif used to talk about Islam.

But then it was realized decades later that Nawaz Sharif is another corrupt fool.

NO NO NO .

He *** SHOULD BE EXCHANGED *** for the captured RETIRED Pakistani colonel who was kidnapped by India when he went for a job interview in Nepal.
Exchange for rights over Water treaty or India abolishes dams/dam plans.

ppp party and also lots of these so called liberals in pakistan and on twitter.
LOL the liberals in Pakistan are the worst scum.

Funnily it is the Ghazis who willing to die on the frontlines, but the Liberals are the first to flee Pakistan. :lol:

Exchange for rights over Water treaty or India abolishes dams/dam plans.
I thought World Bank said Indus Water Treaty cannot be manipulated India's favour?

LOL the liberals in Pakistan are the worst scum.

Funnily it is the Ghazis who willing to die on the frontlines, but the Liberals are the first to flee Pakistan. :lol:
dont get me wrong im not against all liberals and i myself am liberal leaning in general but i would never let anybody talk bad about my religion, country or culture.... these guys on twitter that i see are in the same line as tarek fateh the sob...

Back
Top Bottom