What's new

India defends ties with North Korea in talks with Tillerson

We dont need world to say as they have been saying on Kashmir and other minorities what difference is made ? regarding Turkey and China you should go to UN and ban them why calling me , Real geo politics last time i check your old friend is supporting Pakistan . Keep your arguments to topic

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ce-science-and-satellite-technology-pk2dww2vj
Now you are just dodging what I said. First you said international countries know that India supports terrorism and now you are saying it doesn't matter? And that's because you could not find one source saying that.

And you think Russia is supporting Pakistan over India, lol. You seem to not understand that they are playing the double game and making money of both sides like they have done so many times.

Hypocrites are the folks that shows treacherous attitude of helping terrorists with one hand and receiving aid from US with other hand for the purpose of destroying terrorism.
India would be always stern in her message .US is not the one that take decisions here .
India has her own interests.
You Indian talk every talk about Pakistan as enemies, take a look you post a so far, you find nothing good in Pakistan what a shame.

Now coming to the point can you guys give us the names of those who commit terrorism and not tell us to destroy the whole tribe. You want Pakistan to Nahi late the whole tribe including Women and children included.Pakistan will go after those who carry out any such attacks and the record speaks for itself.

I know you will talk about hafiz Saeed but will not talk about atrocities being committed each and every day by your Army in Kashmir.

And about killing of Muslims in GUjrat, I will call it state terrorism. Would you not.let us see what you have to say about terrorism

So if you want to talk about terrorism than let us start from Bangladesh where you trained Mukti Buhinis for five years and planted them in than east Pakistan. Than you attacked trains bused full Pakistani visitor to your country.

But I will say this that if you want to know the truth about all than read books written by your own citizen. Shari Lahore hose and aurundhati about Ghanives war on India.

You Indian talk every talk about Pakistan as enemies, take a look you post a so far, you find nothing good in Pakistan what a shame.

Now coming to the point can you guys give us the names of those who commit terrorism and not tell us to destroy the whole tribe. You want Pakistan to Nahi late the whole tribe including Women and children included.Pakistan will go after those who carry out any such attacks and the record speaks for itself.

I know you will talk about hafiz Saeed but will not talk about atrocities being committed each and every day by your Army in Kashmir.

And about killing of Muslims in GUjrat, I will call it state terrorism. Would you not.let us see what you have to say about terrorism

So if you want to talk about terrorism than let us start from Bangladesh where you trained Mukti Buhinis for five years and planted them in than east Pakistan. Than you attacked trains bused full Pakistani visitor to your country.

But I will say this that if you want to know the truth about all than read books written by your own citizen. Shari Lahore hose and aurundhati about Ghanives war on India.

I am an Indian ,a young one .
We will decide our enemies and friends on the basis of their behaviour .

So far nothing good from Pakistan.
Pakistan sponsored terrorism caused the deployment of Army in there .
Pak Punjabis ,Afghans to Chechens died in there ridiculous .

What happened inside in India , quarrel between two brothers is none of your business.

Noone forced you to rape and force those millions in to India .

We have far more reliable truth

India-USA Bhai Bhai
India-Russia Bhai Bhai
India-North Korea Bhai Bhai
India-China Bhai Bhai..

Well, following end of cold war, Russia and eastern bloc recognised South Korea and bilaterally, US should have recognised North Korea. When every agreement reached with NK is shredded in a yoyo political merry go round US Presidents, do you blame them for being the way they are.

Hypocrites are the folks that shows treacherous attitude of helping terrorists with one hand and receiving aid from US with other hand for the purpose of destroying terrorism.
India would be always stern in her message .US is not the one that take decisions here .
India has her own interests.
America created the Taliban to fight the soviets....so shame on them
America just shipped ISIS to afhgnaistan so shame on then
India support Balouch terrorist so shame on you......
are these the terrorist you were talking about.

Business first... sorry trump we've learnt our lesson from the "master-slave" relationship you had with Pakistan. We'd rather continue our business in NK than fight your war. But yes we'd like our business to grow mutually :D

its funny how Indians that hate Pakistan do it on a Pakistani forum oh the irony :pdf:

India-USA Bhai Bhai
India-Russia Bhai Bhai
India-North Korea Bhai Bhai
India-China Bhai Bhai..
No, we tried India - China Bhai - Bhai and learnt our lesson.
Now we look for convergence of national interests only. When we say we are friends that means our national interests are common. We can still be friends despite mismatch of a few interests and have a difference of opinion.
We are not into romantic relationships like higher than mountains, deeper than ocean and sweeter than honey.

Shameless hypocrites
Are you calling yourself with that adjective as Pakistan has diplomatic ties with North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom