What's new

India defends ties with North Korea in talks with Tillerson

Yeh self respect!! But why clearify and justify?

Don't try to push your words into my mouth. It's not India rather an immediate neighbor of ours, who time and again keeps on issuing clarifications and justifications to USA. :p:

Don't try to push your words into my mouth. It's not India rather an immediate neighbor of ours, who time and again keeps on issuing clarifications and justifications to USA. :p:
yeh but still why supa powa doing that? doesnt sound right! or you are no supa powa but just cheap slave or fancy butler?

yeh but still why supa powa doing that? doesnt sound right! or you are no supa powa but just cheap slave or fancy butler?

Whatever keeps your ailing boat afloat. :haha::haha::haha:

Says who?
You?
Jaunidiced eye would always see things in yellow .Bitches are one that takes Arms and alms from big nations for free by offering other services .
India buys things using hard cash

Noone clarifies nothing to anyone .They asked our cooperation we tell them we have our interests.
Like I said ,show some spine and complete at least that pipeline project with Iran instead of showing bla ,bla here
big mouth only barks. Chabahr compeleted? Iran ask you to pay money again and again. We complete our deal with iran when their meets our interest. So stop shouting on pakistani forum and go to ur hole where u come from.Complete.that chahbahr then come here and lecture us.

big mouth only barks. Chabahr compeleted? Iran ask you to pay money again and again. We complete our deal with iran when their meets our interest. So stop shouting on pakistani forum and go to ur hole where u come from.Complete.that chahbahr then come here and lecture us.

We are in there Chabhar .
And we will complete according to our time schedule .
We are only one of the few nations that bought oil from Iran during sanctions .Where were you at that time ?Hiding in the hole where sun doesnt shine .
Iran already finished their part up to Iran Pak border. Where is yours?

Pakistan will jump but only within the line drawn by Saudi ,US and China.

So you can do any shit and tell anything against India because this is your forum.
If you dont want just ban Indian topics and reduce this forum from international to Pakistani only :lol:

We are in there Chabhar .
And we will complete according to our time schedule .
We are only one of the few nations that bought oil from Iran during sanctions .Where were you at that time ?Hiding in the hole where sun doesnt shine .
Iran already finished their part up to Iran Pak border. Where is yours?

Pakistan will jump but only within the line drawn by Saudi ,US and China.

So you can do any shit and tell anything against India because this is your forum.
If you dont want just ban Indian topics and reduce this forum from international to Pakistani only :lol:
You have been there for years kid come back here when you complete it only big mouth lol. By the way US and Saudia indians dying for visa go there amd clean garbage or sewer. :D now quote me with ur nonsense again with something new. You guys sucks be it air corridor or chabahr :D

You have been there for years kid come back here when you complete it only big mouth lol. By the way US and Saudia indians dying for visa go there amd clean garbage or sewer. :D now quote me with ur nonsense again with something new. You guys sucks be it air corridor or chabahr :D

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ghanistan-through-irans-chabahar-port.525350/

Now Cry me a river :lol:

Who is this talking ?A Pakistani?:lol:
Indians are there right .
But we also have billions of oil business with Saudi that gives them hefty profit .
And also with US what about you?

We had already seen the crying of the Pakistan when India got visa arrival from Qatar from first lot of countries

Will be offtopic , at least it works all countries including US has stolen Nuke tech from Germans and Pakistan and India are same difference is at least ours are working not underdevelopment ,last time i check Tillerson didnt but Hafiz Saeed so it means they listen for OBL drama at least we dont support/fund IS
In reality does it make an IOTA of difference whatever you think about credibility ?????

The world is well aware of Pakistan's credibility from A.Q Khan's Nuclear proliferation to OBL episode to name a few. :haha::haha::haha:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ghanistan-through-irans-chabahar-port.525350/

Now Cry me a river :lol:

Who is this talking ?A Pakistani?:lol:
Indians are there right .
But we also have billions of oil business with Saudi that gives them hefty profit .
And also with US what about you?

We had already seen the crying of the Pakistan when India got visa arrival from Qatar from first lot of countries

Do you think I didn't know about the above mention link. You Indians jump before something gets completed and that's why you face humiliation in the end.

I got the link for you to decrease your pain in the back

India to Start Exporting to Afghanistan Via Chabahar in 2 Weeks Date (Wednesday, August 09, 2017) and what is the date today?

Same Indians, Same reactions when Air Corridor started and this is how its ends

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-afghan-air-trade-facing-tough-times/article19446614.ece

Now jump and keep jumping on Chahbahar. After few shipments we will see the link about chahabhar as well like above. Now I don't know if you have any self respect left or not but come here when your shipment reach afghanistan. It's good that afghanistan getting wheat from you and we keep fencing our border :).

Last edited:
Do you think I didn't know about the above mention link. You Indians jump before something gets completed and that's why you face humiliation in the end.

I got the link for you to decrease your pain in the back

India to Start Exporting to Afghanistan Via Chabahar in 2 Weeks Date (Wednesday, August 09, 2017) and what is the date today?

Same Indians, Same reactions when Air Corridor started and this is how its ends

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-afghan-air-trade-facing-tough-times/article19446614.ece

Now jump and keep jumping on Chahbahar. After few shipments we will see the link about chahabhar as well like above. Now I don't know if you have any self respect left or not but come here when your shipment reach afghanistan. It's good that afghanistan getting wheat from you and we keep fencing our border :).

Oh really ??? We just shipped out 130K Tonnes of Wheat and it is already offloaded at Chabahar waiting to be delivered to Afghanistan. LOL :p:

Pakistan is just slowly pushing smaller Afghan market exclusively into Indian lap it seems. :haha::haha::haha:

http://www.firstpost.com/india/indi...in-the-history-of-bilateral-ties-4179863.html

Will be offtopic , at least it works all countries including US has stolen Nuke tech from Germans and Pakistan and India are same difference is at least ours are working not underdevelopment ,last time i check Tillerson didnt but Hafiz Saeed so it means they listen for OBL drama at least we dont support/fund IS

Please type something that makes sense. At-least something in simple English that others can comprehend. :)

Two entirely different things. It's the money going to few NGO's in India. We never accept money for U.S.A or anyone else to do their dirty jobs. Especially something in the name of CSF and acting exactly opposite to that by supporting the same people whom you are supposed to fight with the support fund provided. :(

Oh really ??? We just shipped out 130K Tonnes of Wheat and it is already offloaded at Chabahar waiting to be delivered to Afghanistan. LOL :p:

Pakistan is just slowly pushing smaller Afghan market exclusively into Indian lap it seems. :haha::haha::haha:

http://www.firstpost.com/india/indi...in-the-history-of-bilateral-ties-4179863.html
congrats on having smaller market (wheat donation)by the way there was a rally yesterday in afghanistan in support of independence of kashmir for first time :D.

Please type something that makes sense. At-least something in simple English that others can comprehend. :)

Two entirely different things. It's the money going to few NGO's in India. We never accept money for U.S.A or anyone else to do their dirty jobs. Especially something in the name of CSF and acting exactly opposite to that by supporting the same people whom you are supposed to fight with the support fund provided. :(

You Indians are a mother of excuses. Like the terminator movie you people have the excuses logged in your smart phones

Back
Top Bottom