What's new

India declines Pakistan's offer for talks on Kashmir

Nothing will come out of any sort of talks with pak now, its zero sum game so stay away from it and make your internal security stronger

Growing nuclear arsenal? Who cares if Pakistan has one nuclear bomb or a million. If one thing has proven clear, Pakistan having nuclear weapons hasn't helped Pakistan diplomatically or economically.

And I don't know what technological advantage over India what you are talking about? Please do give us details on this.

Even if Pakistan has a $4 trillion economy, India's economy will dwarf that, so what will this prove?

There will be no attack on Pakistan. There will be no war. These are just delusional ideas.
Pakistan may have 1000 nuclear weapons but in the act of war they can only use one... then the retaliation from India will not leave any Pakistan to use the next one... har Pakistani ko lagta hai ki Hindustani Nuclear warheads main Motichur ke ladoo bhare hain...

Growing nuclear arsenal? Who cares if Pakistan has one nuclear bomb or a million. If one thing has proven clear, Pakistan having nuclear weapons hasn't helped Pakistan diplomatically or economically.

And I don't know what technological advantage over India what you are talking about? Please do give us details on this.

Even if Pakistan has a $4 trillion economy, India's economy will dwarf that, so what will this prove?

There will be no attack on Pakistan. There will be no war. These are just delusional ideas.

I am not giving you an Ideas, no don't take me wrong on this one. Why the heck would I give you any Ideas. I have simply explained things to you. If you do not want to broaden up your brain and find answers and clues from other avenues than I can't help you with that can I? Pakistan's technological advantage over India in Nuclear Weapons Technology their delivery system, Cruise Missile, Fighter Jets, Ammunition, Tanks and the list goes on. If you deny it, than have a look at this report.
http://www.paktribune.com/news/Indi...ina-in-nuclear-technology-Experts-253002.html

Its amazing to know that how much does Indians Praise Modi, it seems as if Modi has become a listed god for some.

Well I am Hindu and athestic, when did me or anyone qouted Modi as the God. I don't need any help of any Religion, because the real Religion is something Else. And for the GOD, it is everything, so in that case Modi is also a GOD, I am also, you are also, stone, crow, pig everyone is a god in itself.

Modi is also been praised by Imran Khan, and he is more nearer to you, so kindly place your question on him. BTW he is doing what he is intended to as a PM, and right now India need serious Investments, and there are 10 Trillion Dollor available in the Global Market, which is searching to get invested, and Namo is busy in trying to bring those investments in India. Some of his decissions are great, like Opening Bank accounts in Crores, providing the benifits directly to the account, Make in India, Skill India, Swatch Bharat, these are long lasting work, and the fruits will come in future with extra benefits. And how about your PM, GO Nawaz GO -- is this the same chant, which even the students coming out of the school keeps on chanting.

Because whatever he pops out of his mouth it becomes a Bhawish Shinwari to the Indians.

Do you really believe, what he is popping out of his mouth, he intend to do that. Look at the reaction in the Pakistan and the media, he only thanked the Balooch people, and the people of the GB, and the P0k, who have praised him, and his govt. So what's the Big deal, and why such reaction, fear, and anticipation in Pakistan.

Dude I have traveled to Baluchistan last week and it was amazing to see that how much People of Baluchistan love Pakistan.

Heah, but the problem is that One of the Balooch leader, is in New Delhi, and in the recent all party meat, several representatives leaders were meating with the Namo and Indian leaders. As far as you travel is concerned, I have also spend half of my life in Kashmir.

And my trip wasn't limited to Quetta. You are sitting hundreds of miles away from Balochistan and predicting the future of Balochis, now that's where you all Indians should be concerned. Because this is how you lose your potential of being a successful thinkers.

Similarly sitting there in Pakistan, how did you make out what is happening in the India, and the Kashmir, can you be in two places at the same time.

Wining a debate here on a baseless arguments and unbiased news would do you no favor in real life. Why don't you come here and have a look at yourself? I invite you to Pakistan and will take you myself to Balochistan, you will see with your own eyes and will hear with your own ears that what exactly (Balochis) do they want.

Do you think, there is any Debate going, only thing here is going is the Rant, and whatever I posted is what I guessed, so you are free to except or refute.

India is a hurdle for peace and development in Asia

But where they ask to join against China and Pak they don't hesitate to waste trillions to fight against neighboring country this is face of india

Well I am Hindu and athestic, when did me or anyone qouted Modi as the God. I don't need any help of any Religion, because the real Religion is something Else. And for the GOD, it is everything, so in that case Modi is also a GOD, I am also, you are also, stone, crow, pig everyone is a god in itself.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...im-in-spot-shiv-sena/articleshow/51994921.cms
Read this carefully.

And as far as I am concerned leave me out of this gods campaign. I have no interest in it. I am a human and will die a human, whatever you are referring to is out of the Nature context, this only can happens in India, nowhere else in the world. You want to have a Religious debate find a Dr Zakir Naik number because he organise all the debating events not me. So leave me out of it.

Modi is also been praised by Imran Khan
and he is more nearer to you, so kindly place your question on him. BTW he is doing what he is intended to as a PM, and right now India need serious Investments, and there are 10 Trillion Dollor available in the Global Market, which is searching to get invested, and Namo is busy in trying to bring those investments in India. Some of his decissions are great, like Opening Bank accounts in Crores, providing the benifits directly to the account, Make in India, Skill India, Swatch Bharat, these are long lasting work, and the fruits will come in future with extra benefits. And how about your PM, GO Nawaz GO -- is this the same chant, which even the students coming out of the school keeps on chanting.

Yes I know that Imran Khan praised Modi but why? Because of his honesty and Sincerity towards his Country, not towards world.

Do you really believe, what he is popping out of his mouth, he intend to do that. Look at the reaction in the Pakistan and the media, he only thanked the Balooch people, and the people of the GB, and the P0k, who have praised him, and his govt. So what's the Big deal, and why such reaction, fear, and anticipation in Pakistan.

Yes he thanked Baloch People, did you see his body language? The way he was delivering his message? His frustration was visible mate because of Kashmir.

Heah, but the problem is that One of the Balooch leader, is in New Delhi, and in the recent all party meat, several representatives leaders were meating with the Namo and Indian leaders. As far as you travel is concerned, I have also spend half of my life in Kashmir.

And that's what concerns Baloch People that why the heck their leaders visit India?

Similarly sitting there in Pakistan, how did you make out what is happening in the India, and the Kashmir, can you be in two places at the same time.

I visited Indian Occupied Kashmir back in 2009, so please do not predict anything about me. And what I have noticed their was no different than what is happening now a days in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

India for sure will not start it. Pakistan, I do not know. That said, it could be dirty war now. Instead of being fought on the borders, for all we know, Pakistan can start the offense by a major terror attack and looks like India will pay back in kind. Welcome to the hell folks.
india had already started it by killing inocent kashmiri protestors. starting a war doesnot only mean to fire first bullet but to provide solid reasons to fire that bullet. but what can we expect else from a person who was once the world knowned terrorist and the member of groups who worked to start a war between the two nuclear armed nations. its like abu bakr al baghdadi elected through elections and then his follwers starting to say that we want peace and won't start the war while simultaneously killing people of alraqqa(kashmir) and never wanting the world to interfere in his work, giving the impression of a peaceful neighbour.
if you see any difference between modi and baghdadi plz inform me too.(except their different religion.)

It's always a no ... it's like spoiled & stubborn child always saying no that's the solution of mind set they carry. The world should wake up to reality and the suffering of so many in Kashmir facts are facts simply.

Pakistanis themselves should know that India wont show a fair approach towards them.Then why shoukd they come here to hear these humilation ?

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...im-in-spot-shiv-sena/articleshow/51994921.cms
Read this carefully.

And as far as I am concerned leave me out of this gods campaign. I have no interest in it. I am a human and will die a human, whatever you are referring to is out of the Nature context, this only can happens in India, nowhere else in the world. You want to have a Religious debate find a Dr Zakir Naik number because he organise all the debating events not me. So leave me out of it.

Why should I go to the link, you posted. Kindly post the matter in that link.

Second, as I said, I am away from Religion, so I don't need the Clown like Zakir Naik, because only thing he do is Blabbering so you might need his number not me. And BTW his days are over in India.

Yes I know that Imran Khan praised Modi but why? Because of his honesty and Sincerity towards his Country, not towards world.

Then you should know, that the PM duty is to take care of his country, and that should be the priority.

Yes he thanked Baloch People, did you see his body language? The way he was delivering his message? His frustration was visible mate because of Kashmir.

I think, we should listen to his wording rather than paying attention to his body. BTW from where you did the course of reading body language.

And that's what concerns Baloch People that why the heck their leaders visit India?

Because, most of the balloch leaders have fled the Pakistan, otherwise they would have been killed.

I visited Indian Occupied Kashmir back in 2009, so please do not predict anything about me. And what I have noticed their was no different than what is happening now a days in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

LOL, then you might have found it a place where islam is in danger, and where Karshmiris are killed by Indian tanks and fighter jets , and yes offcourse Drone attack.

India is a hurdle for peace and development in Asia

But where they ask to join against China and Pak they don't hesitate to waste trillions to fight against neighboring country this is face of india

Yeah evil India, with U.S, Europe and the whole world against Angel trio of North Korea, China and Pakistan.

Second, as I said, I am away from Religion, so I don't need the Clown like Zakir Naik, because only thing he do is Blabbering so you might need his number not me. And BTW his days are over in India.

Then you should know, that the PM duty is to take care of his country, and that should be the priority.

I think, we should listen to his wording rather than paying attention to his body. BTW from where you did the course of reading body language.

Because, most of the balloch leaders have fled the Pakistan, otherwise they would have been killed.

LOL, then you might have found it a place where islam is in danger, and where Karshmiris are killed by Indian tanks and fighter jets , and yes offcourse Drone attack.

Yeah evil India, with U.S, Europe and the whole world against Angel trio of North Korea, China and Pakistan.
You see things by eyes you believe what showed you shooter in Bollywood sets grow up accept reality fact is india poking nose in others matter modi accepted it you can't denyit

We have been trying to talk for the last 60 years, we are long overdue for newer and more effective measures to deal with Pakistan.

Welcome to Modi's ERA.

Reading leads to a success, didn't you heard of such a thing? Read it yourself I do not have to explain you on this one.

Oh his days are over in India, what does that suppose to mean? Like India is announcing to disown him? If not, than his days cannot be over in India, from media yes, but from India, think before you say something it will save a lot of time for you.

Than you should know that PM duty is to meddle in his own Country's affairs, and shouldn't poke his nose in other County's affairs, and I am pretty sure you gonna say that the same thing goes to your PM, well Kashmir is a unfinished agenda. It's a disputed territory still considered by the UN. Balochistan is not a disputed territory, you really need classes to learn more about this world. Don't humiliate yourself all the time, its not about wining a war on this forum, if you don't understand anything or you don't know nothing, than you must stay quite, that's the best way to present yourself a well educated well presented gentleman in front of others.

wow, let other People on this forum judge you on this one, I already had enough, and I do not expect less from you Indians. By the way I finished my Masters in Psychology and Human Behavior 7 years ago.

most hay? lol do you know how many Baloch tribes are in Pakistan? Off-course not, how would you know, the traitors who wanted to loot the wealth of Balochistan have ran away, and the Patriotics are still here. What Akbar Bugti used to do to his own People will leave you surprised if you even have a glimpse of it. I visited Kashmir once and what I found their was not different to what we hear here on the news. So tell me when are you going to visit Balochistan, I am still waiting from for your response on this one.

Yeah evil India, with U.S, Europe and the whole world against Angel trio of North Korea, China and Pakistan

Don't forget Iran & rest of the Muslim World including Russia.

Pakistan or India whoever will start it, it's not gonna be good for both of the Countries. Not only that it can easily escalate world war 3, because if India engage itself in a war against Pakistan than China would certainly jump in, and so as the buddies of India. And stop pretending that your Country is not using proxies to destabilize Pakistan, you guys simply cannot digest that how is it possible that a Country 4 times smaller than India and 100 times weaker in GDP can pull off such an amazing defense gadgets and can protect itself so significantly that each and every time of the year we have to increase our defense budget for the sake of this rivalry. Admit it your Pakistan obsession will never end, and having so many Indians on this forum speaks itself.

No, China will not jump in. Its not their war. They are busy dealing with the world in SCS.
Defense gadgets? Why should it matter to us? Well keep on increasing your defense budget, its your country. Why should it matter to anyone.

You see India has no obsession with Pakistan. India has obsession with Kashmir. Since Pakistan is obsessed with Kashmir as well, it creates a bone of contention and rest follows.

India's obsession with Kashmir is for good reasons, it feeds all of our rivers and makes the fertile ganges planes fertile. We care least about Kashmiris and the land there. If they create more problem for us, we will fire more pellets on them. Thats how you deal with mad-dogs who think they rule the road. And we are not the only one- a certain China has shown the world how to deal with young and idiotic terrorists. With treads of tanks. Thats how these terrorists should be dealt with, doesn't matter they are 5 or 55. Just roll it!

India has already started that war and Quetta attack was one of those attacks..and now its Pakistan's time to respond
You see, in real life you don't get turns. You just take them. That said, I think that jury is still out on the question that India was behind Quetta attack. We have even heard like of TTP taking responsibility.

You see, in real life you don't get turns. You just take them. That said, I think that jury is still out on the question that India was behind Quetta attack. We have even heard like of TTP taking responsibility.
Mate, TTP is India's proxy. What more evidence we need. You said it all.

Back
Top Bottom