What's new

India declines Pakistan's offer for talks on Kashmir

Mate, TTP is India's proxy. What more evidence we need. You said it all.
Its not only TTP, even ISIL is taking responsibility. Devil knows who did it. And what will India gain by killing lawyers of all people. If it were India, they would have targeted your military persons who really matter. It has all the markings of a weird 'Talibani' thinking to it.

Its not only TTP, even ISIL is taking responsibility. Devil knows who did it. And what will India gain by killing lawyers of all people. If it were India, they would have targeted your military persons who really matter. It has all the markings of a weird 'Talibani' thinking to it.
India achieved diversion from Kashmir issue which has become a pain in its arse and seems to be failing to cope with it and using brute force. I wrote quite a few goals India would have achieved on another thread (I will provide you the link if I find).
For a person like you, it may be difficult to accept but India under Modi is an extremely belligerent country that is trying to establish is hegemony over the region but miserably failing on most fronts.

As far as, targeting PA, it is not so easy... They have been looking for soft targets. Furthermore, attacking PA would not achieve the goal of destabilisation.

Last edited:
This sentence alone is enough for me to understand that how much knowledge would you have. Read the history and come back we than will have a long discussion on it.
Why don't you do it here and now? You can't because you have zilch! The Chinese have NEVER helped you in any war so far and never will. Full stop!

There are not going to be any talks. Keep dreaming.
Really! Lol! Who the heck is interested in talking to you? Don't be delusional! We have better things to do and don't have time to waste.

Why don't you do it here and now? You can't because you have zilch! The Chinese have NEVER helped you in any war so far and never will. Full stop!

Really! Lol! Who the heck is interested in talking to you? Don't be delusional! We have better things to do and don't have time to waste.

Really? Why do you even come to this Pakistani forum to let me know this if time is of so much importance to you?

Really? Why do you even come to this Pakistani forum to let me know this if time is of so much importance to you?
I generally don't waste time on trolls, but this was an exception to make you understand that your sweeter than honey friends have ditched you every time!

I generally don't waste time on trolls, but this was an exception to make you understand that your sweeter than honey friends have ditched you every time!

Now, you react again. Clearly, you are here to waste time and you're doing a pretty good job at that like your dear countrymen.

Do you really think that wherever you say or think even matters? LOL

^bhai delhi , tamil nadu , madhya pradesh ,kerela, rajasthan ,hyderabad , goa reh gaya :rofl::omghaha:
waha heat turn up nahi karni hai ?:rofl:

Come on dude, r u for real? You hate reading articles and you are too lazy to dig things out on your own. Now you have entered in this world, you will have to look after yourself by yourself. So start taking responsibility from on. You don't live on a moon where you could make excuses that you do not have an access of internet.

alright mate, my bad, I forgot Indians are extremely busy in fulfilling their greater India dream. I won't bother you again.

Back
Top Bottom