What's new

India declines Pakistan's offer for talks on Kashmir

Pakistan or India whoever will start it, it's not gonna be good for both of the Countries. Not only that it can easily escalate world war 3, because if India engage itself in a war against Pakistan than China would certainly jump in, and so as the buddies of India. And stop pretending that your Country is not using proxies to destabilize Pakistan, you guys simply cannot digest that how is it possible that a Country 4 times smaller than India and 100 times weaker in GDP can pull off such an amazing defense gadgets and can protect itself so significantly that each and every time of the year we have to increase our defense budget for the sake of this rivalry. Admit it your Pakistan obsession will never end, and having so many Indians on this forum speaks itself.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons. This fact alone is enough to make India think twice about attacking Pakistan. India enjoys a conventional superiority over Pakistan even as the latter desperately tries to attain a balance there as well.

If India and Pakistan go to war this time, it will be a hell of a show.

Whether it's first, second, third or fourth nuclear strike, Pakistan, while on a suicide mission, will make sure India doesn't stand on its feet ever again.

So factual analysis: No war in the near future.

But proxy war, yes. Baluchistan insurgency is controlled now but we sense some increase in terrorism in the coming days in Baluchistan and Karachi. However, Pakistan is supporting Kashmiris (and other) morally, and this support may turn financial in no time. If this happens, India will have to employ full force to keep her focus on Kashmir rather than the offensive in Baluchistan.

In Baluchistan, we probably have 0.1 insurgent in 10. In Kashmir, the percentage of people who want independence is more than 75. So it will be easier for Pakistan to engage and harm India than India doing the same with Pakistan.

Mark my words, you will see some clear picture in a couple of years.

Don't cry plz, use burnol on your burning butts. That's a better option.
But i want to cry ;(

If India and Pakistan go to war this time, it will be a hell of a show.

Whether it's first, second, third or fourth nuclear strike, Pakistan, while on a suicide mission, will make sure India doesn't stand on its feet ever again.

So factual analysis: No war in the near future.

But proxy war, yes. Baluchistan insurgency is controlled now but we sense some increase in terrorism in the coming days in Baluchistan and Karachi. However, Pakistan is supporting Kashmiris (and other) morally, and this support may turn financial in no time. If this happens, India will have to employ full force to keep her focus on Kashmir rather than the offensive in Baluchistan.

In Baluchistan, we probably have 0.1 insurgent in 10. In Kashmir, the percentage of people who want independence is more than 75. So it will be easier for Pakistan to engage and harm India than India doing the same with Pakistan.

Mark my words, you will see some clear picture in a couple of years.
Such self amusing points. Now you feel safe ? :)

Where will Pakistan go now? UN can't do much. US and China say it's a bilateral matter. The only option left is Cross border firing and sending more money to their friends here.
That Hindu thinking, we don't reveal secrets and surprise packages...

Pakistan has nuclear weapons. This fact alone is enough to make India think twice about attacking Pakistan. India enjoys a conventional superiority over Pakistan even as the latter desperately tries to attain a balance there as well.

Well when desperation gets on extreme things go wrong most of the time. India's desperation in these days is all time high. Because in the past there was only one factor and that was only Kashmir. Now their are many, I do not think that I do have to tell you about it as you yourself are quite intelligent. But, lets give you a hint, Kashmir, CPEC, Pakistan's growing Nuclear Arsenal and her technological advantage over India. So you can conclude it yourself, imagine a Nuclear State Pakistan with over a 3-4 Trillion Dollar Economy in next 10 years, (How in 10 years, well I can't explain it in here) would India want that? I don't think so, so this desperation and obsession alone is enough to stare India to attack on Pakistan.

I couldn't stop laughing on the above point. It made my day. Thank you.
Well because that's where your brain functionality limits. No wonder you laugh on a serious matters.

Well when desperation gets on extreme things go wrong most of the time. India's desperation in these days is all time high. Because in the past there was only one factor and that was only Kashmir. Now their are many, I do not think that I do have to tell you about it as you yourself are quite intelligent. But, lets give you a hint, Kashmir, CPEC, Pakistan's growing Nuclear Arsenal and her technological advantage over India. So you can conclude it yourself, imagine a Nuclear State Pakistan with over a 3-4 Trillion Dollar Economy in next 10 years, (How in 10 years, well I can't explain it in here) would India want that? I don't think so, so this desperation and obsession alone is enough to stare India to attack on Pakistan.
Sapne suhane ladakpan ke...

Why would China jump into the Indo-Pak clash, Use your Simple Brain !!

China too have brain over their heads, and the fantasy of the Economical benifits which you think, Pakistan can give with CPEC and Gadawar-- Think again, because three neighbouring countries of Pak aka India, Iran, and Afghanistan could provide much more benefit and profit to the China.

Economic benefits would not work when India would be destroying Chinese assets here in Pakistan, use your complicated brain and think about it. Chinese do have brains in their heads not over their heads, probably Indians have brains over their heads and that reason alone would be enough to stare them up.

China has never supported you in any conflict so far and never will.

This sentence alone is enough for me to understand that how much knowledge would you have. Read the history and come back we than will have a long discussion on it.

Negative, the probability of an international operation against Pakistan, with India providing the Base is more likely, and the recent developments are very interesting, and the change of GOI Policy such as naming Balluchistan, P0K, Gilgit, certainly something is cooking. Hold Tight and tighten you belt, because something is going on behind the Scene, and Modi could not change the policy in a single night, or before it took the world power such as U.S, Russia into confidence.

Its amazing to know that how much does Indians Praise Modi, it seems as if Modi has become a listed god for some. Because whatever he pops out of his mouth it becomes a Bhawish Shinwari to the Indians. Dude I have traveled to Baluchistan last week and it was amazing to see that how much People of Baluchistan love Pakistan. And my trip wasn't limited to Quetta. You are sitting hundreds of miles away from Balochistan and predicting the future of Balochis, now that's where you all Indians should be concerned. Because this is how you lose your potential of being a successful thinkers. Wining a debate here on a baseless arguments and unbiased news would do you no favor in real life. Why don't you come here and have a look at yourself? I invite you to Pakistan and will take you myself to Balochistan, you will see with your own eyes and will hear with your own ears that what exactly (Balochis) do they want.

Growing nuclear arsenal? Who cares if Pakistan has one nuclear bomb or a million. If one thing has proven clear, Pakistan having nuclear weapons hasn't helped Pakistan diplomatically or economically.

And I don't know what technological advantage over India what you are talking about? Please do give us details on this.

Even if Pakistan has a $4 trillion economy, India's economy will dwarf that, so what will this prove?

There will be no attack on Pakistan. There will be no war. These are just delusional ideas.

Its amazing to know that how much does Indians Praise Modi, it seems as if Modi has become a listed god for some. Because whatever he pops out of his mouth it becomes a Bhawish Shinwari to the Indians. Dude I have traveled to Baluchistan last week and it was amazing to see that how much People of Baluchistan love Pakistan. And my trip wasn't limited to Quetta. You are sitting hundreds of miles away from Balochistan and predicting the future of Balochis, now that's where you all Indians should be concerned. Because this is how you lose your potential of being a successful thinkers. Wining a debate here on a baseless arguments and unbiased news would do you no favor in real life. Why don't you come here and have a look at yourself? I invite you to Pakistan and will take you myself to Balochistan, you will see with your own eyes and will hear with your own ears that what exactly (Balochis) do they want.
Just because you Pakistanis have no respect for your elected leadership.. entire world will not behave the same...may be its a cultural acceptable in Pakistan now to ridicule Prime Minister...may be the prime minister of Pakistan does not deserve respect.. because he is corrupt.. and incompetent.... but Indian Prime Minister is a hardworking ..incorruptible person...

Nothing will be escalated to WW3, international powers will only try to keep the Nuclear button safe. And India will prolong the war as much as possible. We know Pakistani economy will not be able to withstand the thrust for over a week or 10 days at maximum.
You talk about Pakistan's economy, lol when the war will start you will be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom