What's new

India declines Pakistan's offer for talks on Kashmir

Correct decision.
Do we need to talk on Tamilnadu with Srilanka or West Bengal with Bangladesh ?

Both your P.M and F.M have admitted india is a state sponsor of terrorism in neighbouring countries

oh I see..

Our PM has only thanked people of baluchistan, and respect their struggle for freedom.

Your PM and FM both made statements in support of terrorism in Balochistan and we have caught your spy's in the act

The game is up for india

Don't have that much time.:D

Yeah, I can see that. You will be banned at this rate.

Anyways, am telling you to be sensible. Rest, of course, is your wish to be an a$$ and get banned. That defeats your purpose of being here, I guess.

Pakistan or India whoever will start it, it's not gonna be good for both of the Countries. Not only that it can easily escalate world war 3, because if India engage itself in a war against Pakistan than China would certainly jump in, and so as the buddies of India. And stop pretending that your Country is not using proxies to destabilize Pakistan, you guys simply cannot digest that how is it possible that a Country 4 times smaller than India and 100 times weaker in GDP can pull off such an amazing defense gadgets and can protect itself so significantly that each and every time of the year we have to increase our defense budget for the sake of this rivalry. Admit it your Pakistan obsession will never end, and having so many Indians on this forum speaks itself.

Nothing will be escalated to WW3, international powers will only try to keep the Nuclear button safe. And India will prolong the war as much as possible. We know Pakistani economy will not be able to withstand the thrust for over a week or 10 days at maximum.

Back
Top Bottom