What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

Backstab in 1962 still hurts.

Lets revisit history about backstabbing -

Akshai Chin was claimed by both India and China as early as 1951/52 and border discussions were going on meaning Akshai Chin is a disputed territory.

Nehru signs friendship treaty with China in 1954 - panch sheel

Roads built by China in Akshai Chin without informing India for the past 5 years was discovered by India in 1957.

In short, china signs friendship treaty while hiding the fact it is building road in a disputed territory.

So it was China who back stabbed India as the 1962 war was a culmination of these incidents.

Lets revisit history about backstabbing -

Akshai Chin was claimed by both India and China as early as 1951/52 and border discussions were going on meaning Akshai Chin is a disputed territory.

Nehru signs friendship treaty with China in 1954 - panch sheel

Roads built by China in Akshai Chin without informing India for the past 5 years was discovered by India in 1957.

In short, china signs friendship treaty while hiding the fact it is building road in a disputed territory.

So it was China who back stabbed India as the 1962 war was a culmination of these incidents.

That's how one sounded like when he is running our of excuses to defend a point.

Aren't the indigenious people (Tibeto-Burman family) staying in AC and on the PRC's side belong to the same clan? So what is the problem that these people built new/ upgraded the existing roads for their own conveniences?!!!

In fact, it is most ridicularous that india which is mainly a hindu (the so-called black aryan) society and an absolutely outsider to them is laying claim on other's lands.

Even if the PRC is not the righful owner of these lands, are you telling us, the world that the the black aryans should automatically entitle to any lands belonge ro any little poor neighbour of yours simply because of your 8000 powerful and clarmful years of ancient civilisation?!!! LOLOL...

That's how one sounded like when he is running our of excuses to defend a point.

Aren't the indigenious people (Tibeto-Burman family) staying in AC and on the PRC's side belong to the same clan? So what is the problem that these people built new/ upgraded the existing roads for their own conveniences?!!!

In fact, it is most ridicularous that india which is mainly a hindu (the so-called black aryan) society and an absolutely outsider to them is laying claim on other's lands.

Even if the PRC is not the righful owner of these lands, are you telling us, the world that the the black aryans should automatically entitle to any lands belonge ro any little poor neighbour of yours simply because of your 8000 powerful and clarmful years of ancient civilisation?!!! LOLOL...

thats what your yellow brain come up with after analysis ?

What a pathetic racist response. Post reported.

Well this seems to be similar to reason of your claim on SCS. :rofl:

China owns Aksai Chin and India rule AP, nothing could be changed.

Racist?!!! You must be dreaming that you guys are really the "white" aryans, I 'd done was merely inserting an "black" to indicate your racial type.

Oh yeah, maybe next time I should address you "germans" instead of "indians".

LOLOL...

It looks like ability to comprehend is not a requirement for chinese while debating .

The bottom line.

So are you trying to tell us cheating, lying and backstabbing are your natural abilities.

BTW, I've ask for a proof and you gave me crap, who's the retard here? LOLOL...

So are you trying to tell us cheating, lying and backstabbing are your natural abilities.

BTW, I've ask for a proof and you gave me crap, who's the retard here? LOLOL...

Read last paragraph of #107 and #110 & try to understand . Looks like your brain has stopped growing after attending propaganda classes .

Typing LOL at the end of every BS posts doesnot make you funny but make you look like a clown.

We repay in same kind .cr@p for cr@p. OK cr@p .:wave:

Oh I see again, maybe you are trying to tell us that indians are actually also belong to Tibeto-Burman family. That's why you guys are claiming the AC.

But wait, kindly provide us, the yellow people with your proof please.

LOLOL... aren't indian man the most sensitive and emotional people towards their own skin colour. LOLOL... even much stronger than our female counterparts. LOLOL... LOLOL... LOLOL...

Read last paragraph of #107 and #110 & try to understand . Looks like your brain has stopped growing after attending propaganda classes .

Typing LOL at the end of every BS posts doesnot make you funny but make you look like a clown.

We repay in same kind .cr@p for cr@p. OK cr@p .:wave:

Hi, why can't you use your own words instead of copying mine? maybe it is a symptom of retardness huh? Quickly go and look for a shrink tomorrow if you can trust your own indian doctor! Or Maybe you can come to my Singapore for treatment when you have your government subsidising the medical bill. LOLOL...

Really, so can you provide us with the evidence please?!!!
LOLOL...
Ladies first.....so you provide first. :D

China owns Aksai Chin and India rule AP, nothing could be changed.
Lets party..................

Both countries say these things just for their public and show that no one should take them soft.

In reality, both countries trade in billions, over 40 years have passed since they fought and have good relations among people of both countries. :D

Back
Top Bottom