What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

Everything that you cooked out from your a$$ is 1000 times better than being the largest slave population in world like the chinese.

The only loser here is you and kid , people doesnot have to take you as one , you are already a clown.

An inferior complex Indian goes burst...lol

According to statistics India has the world biggest child laboure force, not mention the number of slaves in India,
No wonder those Indians in Guangzhou I met last few days on business trip were so dazzled and amazed, well you know, when you from a virtual feudal slum delusion land to a prosper and real world the wake up is bond to happen

Kid isn't the reality too hard for u?

An inferior complex Indian goes burst...lol

According to statistics India has the world biggest child laboure force, not mention the number of slaves in India,
No wonder those Indians in Guangzhou I met last few days on business trip were so dazzled and amazed, well you know, when you from a virtual feudal slum delusion land to a prosper and real world the wake up is bond to happen

Kid isn't the reality too hard for u?

Looks like the showing the reality has affected your mental stability and rise your inferiority complex.Chinese have been slaves under dynasties earlier and now under CPC for 4 millenia.
The chinese talking about labour rights is the funniest thing in the planet .Everybody knows that chinese workers had to work like slaves for more than 12 hours without getting any right that even capitalist countries provides.
I am sure you must have met lot of martians also in Guangzhou who must have said you similar stories........:rofl:
Looks like reality has indeed stuck you hard kid

This thread is started by a troll and has lived to its potential to be a troll fest.

For the first part , don't spread lies , this thread is not started by a chinese .

On the second part , true and I have contributed greatly ...........:D

For the first part , don't spread lies , this thread is not started by a chinese .

On the second part , true and I have contributed greatly ...........:D

Wow, another Bapu in the making. Congratulations to you and your india! LOLOL...

Wow, another Bapu in the making. Congratulations to you and your india! LOLOL...

sarcasm.gif

Back
Top Bottom