What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

both OK.
here a dish of beef.do you want to try?
any indians want to talk about the ART of food ?we can open a new thread,and i will subvert your view of the world
bigeater_21842_2175943_l.jpg

No sorry. My religious beliefs and civilization does not encourage eating dead bodies of animals.

Hopefully opening of the internet will bring some civilization into china :azn:

No sorry. My religious beliefs and civilization does not encourage eating dead bodies of animals.

Hopefully opening of the internet will bring some civilization into china :azn:

so since you don't know the art of eat,how do you dare BS here?
if your religion equals to cicilization, why is your country among the poorest in the world?(hope the PC now you are using is not MADE IN CHINA,and hope one day you can use a made in india PC.)

if your religion equals to cicilization, why is your country among the poorest in the world?(hope the PC now you are using is not MADE IN CHINA,and hope one day you can use a made in india PC.)

lol .....go eat some PIG. :wave:

How can religion equal civilization :lol: ....are you one of those high IQ chinese ? (my PC is made in Japan :P)

eating "dead" animals may be a problem.

eating live chinese isn't.

btw..what's your address?

lol .....go eat some PIG. :wave:

How can religion equal civilization :lol: ....are you one of those high IQ chinese ? (my PC is made in Japan :P)
i eat pig everyday.anything wrong?it seems you have no chance using a made in india PC in your whole life.
eating "dead" animals may be a problem.

eating live chinese isn't.

btw..what's your address?
waiting for you.
A3 room,44#法克鱿Rd.,futian shenzhen,China.

Eating dead vegetation is also unacceptable, human should transplant chlorophyll and get energy by photosynthesis,all of us should become green man, anti any type killing of vegetation and animals...
20110308-facepots-3.jpg

Eating dead vegetation is also unacceptable, human should transplant chlorophyll and get energy by photosynthesis,all of us should become green man, anti any type killing of vegetation and animals...
:rofl: We need genetic modification of human beings. :D

Lets discuss this research.

i eat pig everyday.anything wrong?it seems you have no chance using a made in india PC in your whole life.

waiting for you.
A3 room,44#法克鱿Rd.,futian shenzhen,China.

I dont want a chance to use Indian made PC :lol: .....cheap chinese PC is fine :P with me as is Saudi petrol and Japanese cars.

......why should I attempt to stop you from eating dead bodies of animals :mamba: ...raw or otherwise. All the best :enjoy:

"Indians as one Nation can be only understood within Indian cultural Paradigm, for which I am afraid one has to be able to understand Sanskrit. "

So you agree that the Indian nation is define by its culture, not by political boundaries or government. This is how I would define western Europe as a nation, a cultural paradigm. Thanks for being truth about that India as a nation with a defined political boundary and government was created by Britain.

I don't have to lie. Political Boundary and Government? could you clarify 'Government' ? Is it necesary that the government, by which i presume you mean the State should be a King or something equivalant, that exercises sovergnity over a territory? Is that some kind of gold standard? Let me ask you something. Can't an order exist without a monarch(or group of feudals) impose it on the people within a territory. Rule of law isn't a modern invention, you know. However inefficient the Law may be, Rule of law has been internalised by the Indian society from times immemorial. Its unique about India. Order and civility(with it's imperfections ofcourse). That should qualify as Political boundary or Government(whatever you meant) and hence, you don't need an entity to exercise sovergnity over the territory to call it a nation.
But chinese way claiming things is absurd by any standard. You can't claim a territory because, at some point in history the territory came under a monarch controlling Middle kingdom(or the other way around). it's plain BS.

Chinese Trolls here acting strangly. I think, they think they understood what they read., can't really blame them.

I don't have to lie. Political Boundary and Government? could you clarify 'Government' ? Is it necesary that the government, by which i presume you mean the State should be a King or something equivalant, that exercises sovergnity over a territory? Is that some kind of gold standard? Let me ask you something. Can't an order exist without a monarch(or group of feudals) impose it on the people within a territory. Rule of law isn't a modern invention, you know. However inefficient the Law may be, Rule of law has been internalised by the Indian society from times immemorial. Its unique about India. Order and civility(with it's imperfections ofcourse). That should qualify as Political boundary or Government(whatever you meant) and hence, you don't need an entity to exercise sovergnity over the territory to call it a nation.
But chinese way claiming things is absurd by any standard. You can't claim a territory because, at some point in history the territory came under a monarch controlling Middle kingdom(or the other way around). it's plain BS.

Chinese Trolls here acting strangly. I think, they think they understood what they read., can't really blame them.

Of course a government can govern using the rule of the law. This is the way how the world is operating now, but under one political entity. In the US, its suppose to be the constitution. In India subcontinent through most of history, lets say that there are rule of the law instead of depots or monarchies. But this just demonstrate the form of governments. It still shows that there are multiple governments or nations. When Europeans talk about India, its equivalent of talking about Africa or Iberia or Balkans, its a geographical expression. Only Britain made "India" a nation.

Of course a government can govern using the rule of the law. This is the way how the world is operating now, but under one political entity. In the US, its suppose to be the constitution. In India subcontinent through most of history, lets say that there are rule of the law instead of depots or monarchies. But this just demonstrate the form of governments. It still shows that there are multiple governments or nations. When Europeans talk about India, its equivalent of talking about Africa or Iberia or Balkans, its a geographical expression. Only Britain made "India" a nation.

Your love for "Britain" shows that you'd rather have Britain in China.. Hmm.. understandably most HongKongers agree with you.

Take them... Britain could make "China" into a proper nation.. Inshallah. :laugh:

same old rant. Order in India is the same through out the subcontinent even under Islamic monarchs. By India what British or Greeks even the chinese meant is not what one means when they say africa/balkans. Even chinese travellers travellers and students described india as india but not as this kingdom or that. Even the kings of respective kingdoms saw India as india. Well, they actually thought india as the only civilised place on the earth except some acknowledgement of greeks.

same old rant. Order in India is the same through out the subcontinent even under Islamic monarchs. By India what British or Greeks even the chinese meant is not what one means when they say africa/balkans. Even chinese travellers travellers and students described india as india but not as this kingdom or that. Even the kings of respective kingdoms saw India as india. Well, they actually thought india as the only civilised place on the earth except some acknowledgement of greeks.

Your rant verified that India was created by Britain as a historical fact

India was definitely a unique place. Not as a nation. But as a civilization. An Indian civilization since the dawn of history. But only a nation after the British create it.

India was definitely a unique place. Not as a nation. But as a civilization. An Indian civilization since the dawn of history. But only a nation after the British create it.
you have anything on-topic to add, besides the usual comedic history lessons?

Back
Top Bottom