What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

so much for high IQ.

CHINA , as in PRC controlled by CPC and PLA today, is NOT a Nation or Civilisation or Empire. (You could make a case for an empire but Kingdoms have to have reasonably autonomous Armed forces and institutions.) PRC has Tibeto-Burman, Chinese, Turko-Mongolian(Islamic) cultures, and doesn't qualify as a single civilisational entity. Forget about your claims of being a single Political entity from 220 BC. Today, PRC is a Political entity surviving on the recongnition by the powers that form the World order of 20 th century post WWII. IF you remeber, CPC keeps begging countires to recongnise Taiwan and until recently Tibet as Chinese territories. Hence, You, like many chinese I interacted with, try to "Prove" PRC-China (Empire and later Nation) since 220 BC BS. It comes from deep sense of insecurity and being subconciously aware of the fact that China-PRC is really 4 Nations including your own Middle Kingdom which occupies the other nations. This also makes you to see the ghosts of British invented India once in a while in forums like this, ignoring everything about India as described by Ancient Greeks, Chinese, Arabs(travellers and Kings) and later in the middle ages.

INDIA, as in Republic of India, is Not only a civilisation with roots in IVC expanding into whole of subcontinent, but also a 'civilised' Union of recongnised states like EU or US as defined in it's constitution since 1950. Indians as one Nation can be only understood within Indian cultural Paradigm, for which I am afrad one has to be able to understand Sanskrit. The British did, hence called it British India, as opposed to building it from the scratch in the 19th and 20th centuries.
We didn't have cultural revolutions or giant leaps forward for "Nation building" like in China. Indians didn't need those and did not even have Political Revolutions like in Russia(often in the Middle Kingdom before the the founding of PRC and chairman MAO).

That’s the inclusive proof of what too many bottles of cow piss could do to an Indian Australoid. :woot:

With ¼ of the population have never known till this movement what is called electricity,

close to half of the all children being severely mal nutritious on the edge of starvation,

having far more desperately hungry adults than all of Sub-Sahara Africa combined,

with the overwhelming majority still answering the nature’s calls, both #2 & #1, in the open,

combined with top of world and off the all charts annual rape index ( sth like an Indian

woman/girl is raped or gang-raped in India every 20 mins or so) that still shoots up as we speak…

And you have some gall calling that “thing” “civilisation”? yeah right your “India” is so truly “civilised”

that makes Republic of Congo sound like Switzerland.

That’s the inclusive proof of what too many bottles of cow piss could do to an Indian Australoid. :woot:

With ¼ of the population have never known till this movement what is called electricity,

close to half of the all children being severely mal nutritious on the edge of starvation,

having far more desperately hungry adults than all of Sub-Sahara Africa combined,

with the overwhelming majority still answering the nature’s calls, both #2 & #1, in the open,

combined with top of world and off the all charts annual rape index ( sth like an Indian

woman/girl is raped or gang-raped in India every 20 mins or so) that still shoots up as we speak…

And you have some gall calling that “thing” “civilisation”? yeah right your “India” is so truly “civilised”

there standard of “civilisation” is different from the outside world.:cheers:

there standard of “civilisation” is different from the outside world.:cheers:

ya.....like eating PIGS and ....CATS ....and DOGS ....and human fetus :lol: ... truly 'civilization' is different in the outside world.

Now only if CCP would unlock the internet and let these pig eaters access the outside world :rofl:

so much for high IQ.

CHINA , as in PRC controlled by CPC and PLA today, is NOT a Nation or Civilisation or Empire. (You could make a case for an empire but Kingdoms have to have reasonably autonomous Armed forces and institutions.) PRC has Tibeto-Burman, Chinese, Turko-Mongolian(Islamic) cultures, and doesn't qualify as a single civilisational entity. Forget about your claims of being a single Political entity from 220 BC. Today, PRC is a Political entity surviving on the recongnition by the powers that form the World order of 20 th century post WWII. IF you remeber, CPC keeps begging countires to recongnise Taiwan and until recently Tibet as Chinese territories. Hence, You, like many chinese I interacted with, try to "Prove" PRC-China (Empire and later Nation) since 220 BC BS. It comes from deep sense of insecurity and being subconciously aware of the fact that China-PRC is really 4 Nations including your own Middle Kingdom which occupies the other nations. This also makes you to see the ghosts of British invented India once in a while in forums like this, ignoring everything about India as described by Ancient Greeks, Chinese, Arabs(travellers and Kings) and later in the middle ages.

INDIA, as in Republic of India, is Not only a civilisation with roots in IVC expanding into whole of subcontinent, but also a 'civilised' Union of recongnised states like EU or US as defined in it's constitution since 1950. Indians as one Nation can be only understood within Indian cultural Paradigm, for which I am afrad one has to be able to understand Sanskrit. The British did, hence called it British India, as opposed to building it from the scratch in the 19th and 20th centuries.
We didn't have cultural revolutions or giant leaps forward for "Nation building" like in China. Indians didn't need those and did not even have Political Revolutions like in Russia(often in the Middle Kingdom before the the founding of PRC and chairman MAO).

"Indians as one Nation can be only understood within Indian cultural Paradigm, for which I am afraid one has to be able to understand Sanskrit. "

So you agree that the Indian nation is define by its culture, not by political boundaries or government. This is how I would define western Europe as a nation, a cultural paradigm. Thanks for being truth about that India as a nation with a defined political boundary and government was created by Britain.

Kid .........The highlighted parted is the true capability of china but cannot be accepted by chinese retards.

We cannot actually blame the chinese, I mean who could actually accept the fact that their country is nothing but a pathetic loser only good at issuing warnings and chickening out of fights when met with force.

lower than afrian poverty, lower than average literacy rate, lower than average life expectancy, came last at international reading, science and math tests, raping capital of the world, least social equality enjoyed by women among major developing world, and this humilating list goes on and on```

its clear to everyone who is the loser here```face the reality kid, or poeple will always take you as some sort of clown

ya.....like eating PIGS and ....CATS ....and DOGS ....and human fetus :lol: ... truly 'civilization' is different in the outside world.

Now only if CCP would unlock the internet and let these pig eaters access the outside world :rofl:

i think india is a paradise.if i were there ,i don't have to worry about food.whenever i feel hungry, i just have to go to the street and kill a bull or a dog and carry it back for my delicious dish.Steamed, fried, boiled......will be better if there are some turtle, or scorpions,my favorate. human fetus is high price, but i think i can afford in india, for girls in india are very cheap.

any indians want to go on the topic of food.i would not feel bother to tell you how to cook.:bunny:

What is wrong with eating pigs. In America, we like our bacon and ham. I just had Canadian bacon pizza.

Recipe For Canadian Bacon - Bing Images

Its time for Indians to try some bacon and ham.

China Rape: -
Statistics for rape cases are hard to quantify worldwide, and China is no exception. The U.S. Department of State reported 31,833 rapes in China in 2007, though the Chinese government has not released official statistics for that year. In 2005, the last year for which official Chinese statistics are available, the official number was merely 15,000.

"Only one out of ten cases happened is likely to be reported," said Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, and some estimate that the ratio is even greater. Even if a case is reported, the woman may be pressured by the authorities, her family or the attacker himself to recant.

By that figure , in China also Ever Rape happen in 20 Mins so what you trying to tell? you should be shamed and try to improve situation.

US-China Today: Rape in China

Wow, China govt. is its way to hide its shame and actual figure and fight for injustice. In INdia you cant hide things , unlike china.

What is wrong with eating pigs. In America, we like our bacon and ham. I just had Canadian bacon pizza.

Recipe For Canadian Bacon - Bing Images

Its time for Indians to try some bacon and ham.

Ask Pakistan (Your Allie ) whats wrong in eating PIG.

lower than afrian poverty, lower than average literacy rate, lower than average life expectancy, came last at international reading, science and math tests, raping capital of the world, least social equality enjoyed by women among major developing world, and this humilating list goes on and on```

its clear to everyone who is the loser here```face the reality kid, or poeple will always take you as some sort of clown

See the rape situation in China before commenting on others., in china also rape happen in every 20 mins.

i think india is a paradise.if i were there ,i don't have to worry about food.whenever i feel hungry, i just have to go to the street and kill a bull or a dog and carry it back for my delicious dish.Steamed, fried, boiled......will be better if there are some turtle, or scorpions,my favorate. human fetus is high price, but i think i can afford in india, for girls in india are very cheap.

any indians want to go on the topic of food.i would not feel bother to tell you how to cook.:bunny:

Girls also cheap in China.... :) read the figures..

Everything that you cooked out from your a$$ is 1000 times better than being the largest slave population in world like the chinese.

The only loser here is you and kid , people doesnot have to take you as one , you are already a clown.

Everything that you cooked out from your a$$ is 1000 times better than being the largest slave population in world like the chinese.

The only loser here is you and kid , people doesnot have to take you as one , you are already a clown.

come to save us,please .we want slums,we don't want skyscrapers.we want to live in a place where lack of electricity,drinking water.especially,we want to traval with a hung-ticket,amazing.

come to save us,please .we want slums,we don't want skyscrapers.we want to live in a place where lack of electricity,drinking water.especially,we want to traval with a hung-ticket,amazing.

Sorry we don't want 1 billion chinese with low self esteem to be part of our country .

You will have to live your life as a slave in skyscrappers .

LOL .....eating dogs and pigs is your definition of paradise :rofl:

civilized indeed :lol: .........have you learnt to cook or do you eat it raw ? :mamba:

LOL .....eating dogs and pigs is your definition of paradise :rofl:

civilized indeed :lol: .........have you learnt to cook or do you eat it raw ? :mamba:

both OK.
here a dish of beef.do you want to try?
any indians want to talk about the ART of food ?we can open a new thread,and i will subvert your view of the world
bigeater_21842_2175943_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom