What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

We need some excuse and wait for good moment, dare your GOI make some declaration about the Border issue as over then we will show you our true color...we don't need any bull$hit.
So you're agree that it still a contest land because thief will never declare his possession :cool:
you can continue to look for excuses or the "right" moment. all that means is the tall claims are nothing but hot air.
you don't need to show the true colors of chinese, we are well aware.

our stand has been clear for a long time, arunachal is an integral part of the indian state. but since you lot insist on begging to us, have at it.

We don't have time to take care of what you need what you don't. Dare your CCP bots to do what they can instead of acting like beaten trumpets.

Who cares what bots thinks? AP is integral part of India along with Aksai Chin.

Arunachal Pradesh an integral part of India: PM | NDTV.com

US recognises Arunachal Pradesh as part of India, not China « China Daily Mail

lol one side story, we chinese have our version too...LMAO:rofl:

China’s new passport map shows Arunachal Pradesh, Aksai Chin in its territory | News of Delhi

you can continue to look for excuses or the "right" moment. all that means is the tall claims are nothing but hot air.
you don't need to show the true colors of chinese, we are well aware.

our stand has been clear for a long time, arunachal is an integral part of the indian state. but since you lot insist on begging to us, have at it.

than in this case why bother to come for nagociation table? unless you guys leaned the true lesson of Nerhu when Zhou En Lai ask him to negociate :rofl:

than in this case why bother to come for nagociation table? unless you guys leaned the true lesson of Nerhu when Zhou En Lai ask him to negociate :rofl:

Right click on spellings which are marked as red , then choose the most viable option and post . That would make your post more bearable .

what substance in your argument?
as a Pakistani friend mentioned on this thread already, the Asians are extremely good at chit chatting over issues without any conclusive steps. therefore, for you to take the negotiations as a sign of anything is plainly naive.
they are meant mostly for domestic audience, both govts use this issue to keep their own criticism at bay.

this is my honest belief. now can we get back to the usual bickering?

With their home made maps they claim to have discovered Australias, Americas as well.. :lol:

As usual, sneakyly try to drag Autralias and American into the debate...you Indians just a laugh stock of 21st century. We don't claim to discover Autralias nor America but our claim to discover AP still valid that's why your GOI wouldn't dare to declare that the bourady issue is over.

As usual, sneakyly try to drag Autralias and American into the debate...you Indians just a laugh stock of 21st century. We don't claim to discover Autralias nor America but our claim to discover AP still valid that's why your GOI wouldn't dare to declare that the bourady issue is over.
i think the large hadron collider is working to find the origination for autralias particles and bourady phenomenons. rest neo, the answers are coming

as a Pakistani friend mentioned on this thread already, the Asians are extremely good at chit chatting over issues without any conclusive steps. therefore, for you to take the negotiations as a sign of anything is plainly naive.
they are meant mostly for domestic audience, both govts use this issue to keep their own criticism at bay.

this is my honest belief. now can we get back to the usual bickering?

I have never said that I represent Chinese gorverment...all these are just empty talk but I'm interesting to explore how far we can go with the arguments back and for and let the audience to judge.

I have never said that I represent Chinese gorverment...all these are just empty talk but I'm interesting to explore how far we can go with the arguments back and for and let the audience to judge.
ok, back to the usual bickering then. where were we?

you mean like this?
images

my daddy will beat you syndrome??

sure with traitors like "tiger" niazi and yahya khan who needs enemies...incidentally amir [niazi] surrendered because the indian war criminals and muktis had threatened to slaughter the non combatant families and civilians who were loyal to pakistna if he did not--the fact that they did this anyway is another story now portrayed ad the pakistan army crimes in east pakistan --- it asthe indian BSF and regular army disguised as muktis with a splattering of bengali criminals and murderers masquerading as muktis who committed most of the war crimes --just as the "Special" operations group [criminals and murderers enlisted by the indian state and army occupation authorities] and indian army criminals are doing in occupied kashmir these days-----

Back
Top Bottom