What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

and I hope and pray the chinese give them a good licking they will never forget.....
you mean like this?
images

my daddy will beat you syndrome??

sure, we'll happily say NO to chinese begging, the 13th time.

No problem but you can't say no to 14th rendez-vous, declare unilaterally that India-China border is over if you dare, and on 15th round you won't be able escape neither until we got what we want.

No problem but you can't say not at 14th rendez-vous, declare unilaterally that India-China border is over if you dare, and on 15th round you won't be able escape neither until we got what we want.
continue begging, no issues there.
i thought the mighty chinese would have more spine against single meal eaters. i guess not.

true fact, but hey many of us enjoy the comedy show. :D

This is by far the best place to throw a few jabs and get out with a brutish grin on the face. The temptation gets overwhelming for me as I love to mock. :D

Good to see people can take it with a pinch of salt too.

continue begging, no issues there.
i thought the mighty chinese would have more spine against single meal eaters. i guess not.

sure you GOI react otherwise and comply to Chinese wishes every time, we don't need any warning for this, your GOI is like a dressing horse know how to behave in front of those who hold the water stick.

As for those one meal eater, sure we can do more for them either dehydration or poisonous water...let them to chose at the ultimate moment, we just like to see their reactions as experimentaion: face palm or face dark :smokin:

sure you GOI react otherwise and comply to Chinese wishes every time, we don't need any warning for this, your GOI is like a dressing horse know how to behave in front of those who hold the water stick.

As for those one meal eater, sure we can do more for them either dehydration or poisonous water...let them to chose at the ultimate moment, we just like to see their reactions as experimentaion: face palm or face dark :smokin:
^you really should stick to copy-pasting Chinese newspapers, your personal English competency is hilariously low.

the fact remains, indian single meal eaters control southern tibet and japan controls senkaku with water cannons. goes to show how spineless chinese really are :lol:

^you really should stick to copy-pasting Chinese newspapers, your personal English competency is hilariously low.

the fact remains, indian single meal eaters control southern tibet and japan controls senkaku with water cannons. goes to show how spineless chinese really are :lol:

Proud colonial language
I am very very curious that why indians are so proud of their colonial language?

Lol Indian arguement--> chinese poor in english :rofl:, I just envy of India to have a brithish colonial master to make english as official language, we Chinese are just biding our hands not to have such opportunity :cry:

Lol Indian arguement--> chinese poor in english :rofl:, I just envy of India to have a brithish colonial master to make english as official language, we Chinese are just biding our hands not to have such opportunity :cry:
language aside (english btw is not the official language), you still have no substance in your arguments. the same old begging others to give the territory back. why, "because my daddy's map says so" laughable.

Proud colonial language
I am very very curious that why indians are so proud of their colonial language?
proper sentence structuring is a basic facet of childhood development, i can provide the same arguments in 3 more languages but you won't understand it.
at least when you speak to an international audience, take time to formulate and write your thoughts correctly.
i guess basic courtesy is too much to ask from illiterate mainlanders.

By that logic, you should browse only the websites inside your Great Firewall.

On second thoughts - go for it! :enjoy:

We can browse in two world: chinese world with over 600 millions users or the rest of enlish world, can't say the same about India. I guess your civilization don't make your own langage as famous english so you opt to adopt it as official language for Indian parlement. :lol:

language aside (english btw is not the official language), you still have no substance in your arguments. the same old begging others to give the territory back. why, "because my daddy's map says so" laughable.

much better than "my Master's map says so"

You " just envy of India " That's not right ... Sum Ting Wong!! HAHAHHAHHA:cheesy: google translator not working today buddy or did the Chinese government blocked that too...

Back
Top Bottom