What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

To keep your long conversation shorted, your map said all and your gorverment are begging China to share the data of water flown in Tibet,

More ESP experiences? :rofl: The map mentions no such thing.

Delusions affecting visual interpretation i guess

sure you don't feel the pain because you're not living at the vincinity of those rivers that source are from Tibet but for those who destiny are depend on China will have second thought.

Pakistan and BD certainly will

As for Pakistand, BD, they all know your so call intra-link rivers, they will more less get affected

less affected? with no other source of fresh water at all? :woot:

but ultimately we Chinese still hold the fate of millions Indian's life or death.

again the salivating upon pseudo-sense of control over death of millions :fie:

You can claim that you're not affected by Tibet water but your gorverment are crying like baby when China plan to do someting about Tibet water.

Maybe you are not used to sovereign nations raising issues. :laugh:

You Indian as so sensitive on this issue,

Again speaking on behalf of Indians :lol:

not Chinese, we're living on save-heaven with God blessing water...here to have some good read and look at the conference make by Indian I guess about future water war.

A save-heaven deprived of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim :rofl:

Its China choice i guess to have another reason for conflict with its neighbors. :whistle:

Here we go again.

All i can say is :

More ESP experiences? :rofl:
A save-heaven deprived of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim :rofl::

A save-heaven that we don't have depend water from other nations, but it's your Indian trauma to be obsessive with water sharing from China :rofl:

Its China choice i guess to have another reason for conflict with its neighbors. :whistle:

Dude, we don't have issue with the water, it belong to us, you Indian imagine war over water not Chinese...it's so funny that the Indian dude in the conference call Chinese water as International water :rofl: , we dont have any obligation to share with India...go to have few drop of tears...LMAO

not quite, rather one shouldn't lose sleep over ministry of warnings :lol:

as i said, come to us when you can scare tiny taiwan.

So we dont touch Taiwan mean India is secure, must feel relief, what nice self-comforting argument.

So we dont touch Taiwan mean India is secure, must feel relief, what nice self-comforting argument.
some of us look to actual events on ground, instead of people who can only type correctly if they copy-paste one liners from chinese newspapers.

but feel free to continue with the comedic warnings, they are worth a few chuckles :tup:

some of us look to actual events on ground, instead of people who can only type correctly if they copy-paste one liners from chinese newspapers.

but feel free to continue with the comedic warnings, they are worth a few chuckles :tup:

Warning? what was the warning? people like to hide in the closet and just type few repeat key words?

such --> China is warning again, or tough guy go after a tiny Tawain first before scare India...:rofl: the way to escape the conversation. :rofl:

Warning? what was the warning? people like to hide in the closet and just type few repeat key words?

such --> China is warning again, or tough guy go after a tiny Tawain first before scare India...:rofl: the way to escape the conversation. :rofl:
it seems simple logic escapes you, it is hard to take anything seriously what china "might" do, since you can't even threaten tiny countries like taiwan. chinese threats are especially funny when you lot run away from japanese water canons :lol:

please continue though, your commentary makes the day go by quicker :tup:

it seems simple logic escapes you, it is hard to take anything seriously what china "might" do, since you can't even threaten tiny countries like taiwan. chinese threats are especially funny when you lot run away from japanese water canons :lol:

please continue though, your commentary makes the day go by quicker :tup:

Take my word, we chinese are peacefull, we don't represent any threat to anybodies :rofl: Why would will need to threathening a nation with majority of people that have one meal per day...that's too shamefull.

Self-comforting a good way to save a day Indeed :cool:

Take my word, we chinese are peacefull, we don't represent any threat to anybodies :rofl: Why would will need to threathening a nation with majority of people that have one meal per day...that's too shamefull.

Self-comforting a good way to save a day Indeed :cool:
i know right, even those pesky single meal eaters can withhold southern tibet from the mighty chinese. :tup:
not surprising however, given how deeply chinese fear water cannons

i know right, even those pesky single meal eaters can withhold southern tibet from the mighty chinese. :tup:
not surprising however, given how deeply chinese fear water cannons

Japanese water canon can only do us a favor of cleaning the salty water from our boat but I can't say the same about those with single meal eater without water, how much longer will they keep southern tibet :cool:

Japanese water canon can only do us a favor of cleaning the salty water from our boat but I can't say the same about those with single meal eater without water, how much longer will they keep southern tibet :cool:
you realize the water cannon is also using sea (salty) water, you think they use RO water? major facepalm.
as for the pesky indians, so far it has been a few decades holding arunachal. talk when you have something to show instead of tall claims. till then such chest beating only serves comedic purposes.

you realize the water cannon is also using sea (salty) water, you think they use RO water? major facepalm.
as for the pesky indians, so far it has been a few decades holding arunachal. talk when you have something to show instead of tall claims. till then such chest beating only serves comedic purposes.

So.. is that a big deal?? more extra salt that we can collected :angel:, You hold AP but you're also forced to come to table for negociation..now what the 11th or 12th round, is your gorvernment dare to say NO to China??? Your gorverment wouldn't dare to declare that the boundary issue is been settle and over...we don't need warning for that :cool:

So.. is that a big deal?? more extra salt that we can collected :angel:, You hold AP but you're also forced to come to table for negociation..now what the 11th or 12th round, is your gorvernment dare to say NO to China??? Your gorverment wouldn't dare to declare that the boundary issue is been settle and over...we don't need warning for that :cool:
so now PLA is in salt collecting business? :lol:
perhaps you should stick with copy-pasting chinese newspapers, logical debate doesn't seem to be your forte

GOI has been telling china to go suck a fat one for the 12th round, how else do you explain letting the single meal eaters holding on mighty chinese territory? Indians continue to control the territory much like the japanese holding the islands.

are you lot that scared of water cannons?

so now PLA is in salt collecting business? :lol:
perhaps you should stick with copy-pasting chinese newspapers, logical debate doesn't seem to be your forte

GOI has been telling china to go suck a fat one for the 12th round, how else do you explain letting the single meal eaters holding on mighty chinese territory? Indians continue to control the territory much like the japanese holding the islands.

are you lot that scared of water cannons?

We do all kind of business include Salt. Sure your GOI also been told to come for 13th round, your spinelss GOI dare not to say NO. And as expected you Indians are sneaky trying to invoking Japan into the debat, what Japanese hold the islands is not difference from what Korean or Russian hold those contest Island, there will be a settlement one day or another.

Are we scare of water cannon? No we're scare of dehydration:cool:

Back
Top Bottom