What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

ISI-(pakistani intelligence agency)like the fore mentioned intelligence agencies, RAW is also accused of number of terrorising activities in and outside india.

Well so basically we are late comers in this game of terrorising of which ISI are past masters.

Recent days India has seen a massive amount Pakistan's ISI agents arrested all over the country. The situation has gone so bad for Pakistan and Al-Queda that they are looking for reasons what is really happening.

This justifies all the actions of our forces in the past and refutes the baseless allegations of minority persecution.

Satellite technologies are also helping understand movement of Pakistan's ISI supported militants in South Asia.

So ISI supports militants..well good finally somebody agrees to us that Pakistan is state that officially supports terrorists and militants.

Pakistan's main goal is not Kashmir at this time. It is to hijack Bangladesh again and start a covert front on the east of India....

So now you know who in undermining B'desh.

According to some remote viewers, Bangladesh has recently seen enormous amount of violence related to election. Pakistan's main goal is not Kashmir at this time. It is to hijack Bangladesh again and start a covert front on the east of India

Well India has been involved in many voilences in Pakistan (The Biggest is the Tragedy of East Pakistan).basically every country protects its interests and one thing i like about Indians "The thirst for acquiring land" we should adopt the same attitude for balance.

with referance to the above quote brother i would like to say its good for u also join hands with us again and become a nuclear power. remember the subcontinent is not for hindus only its of us is well .:pakistan:

No need to keep huge army, says Asghar Khan

By By our correspondent

ABBOTTABAD: Rejecting a huge army to ensure peace, former Air Force Chief Air Marshal (retd) Asghar Khan has said that India poses no threat to Pakistan.

"There is a no need to keep a huge army because it is wastage of resources," he said, while speaking at a two-day National Peace Conference organized by Sungi Development Foundation here Tuesday.

Eminent experts, scholars, intellectuals, peace activists and Sungi partners across the country are participating in the conference.

The former air chief suggested that Pakistan should keep a huge territorial reserve force.

He said that he was opposed to war with India in 1965 and as the air chief, was kept in the dark that Pakistan was going to attack India. "We always initiated attacks on India. We also started the Kargil adventure and our soldiers fought on the pretext that they were Kashmiri Mujahideen," he said.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=63006

Yes Yes our Thirst for Land, We have invaded Bangladesh and made a greater west bengal as well as we attack Pakistan and China grab land, we are the land grabers...
sheesh

Get your History right, read neutral

Yes Yes our Thirst for Land, We have invaded Bangladesh and made a greater west bengal as well as we attack Pakistan and China grab land, we are the land grabers...
sheesh

Right from the horse's mouth...

sheesh

well i m afraid it as India wo initiated firstly by capturing Kashmir and Hyderabad(Deccan) in 1947-48.

well i m afraid it as India wo initiated firstly by capturing Kashmir and Hyderabad(Deccan) in 1947-48.

Hyderbad Deccan compleltly agreed, we captured it. I have no qaulms in saying we did a wrongful act. Muslim ruler, Majority Hindu's here.

Kashmir, No way, It is our land. The King acceded to us, And its ours. Hindu Ruler and Muslim Majority.

If you consider Deccan Hyderbad a Land Grab by India..lol(cuz Hindu majority, but nawab acceded to Pakistan), then Kashmir becomes a Land Grab for pakistan.(Muslim majority, king acceded to India)..lol

You cant have both ways son, You have a lot to learn about politics

Hyderbad Deccan compleltly agreed, we captured it. I have no qaulms in saying we did a wrongful act. Muslim ruler, Majority Hindu's here.

Kashmir, No way, It is our land. The King acceded to us, And its ours. Hindu Ruler and Muslim Majority.

you described it all . atleast adopt a single criteria.

If you call Hyderbad a unlawful act, then your act on kashmir becomes unlawful by the same sense. So decide.

If you call Hyderbad a unlawful act, then your act on kashmir becomes unlawful by the same sense. So decide.

still you have full Hyderabad and half of Kashmir ! do justice by yourself.

Yes, we are keeping Kashmir. Its our rightfully. It wasnt our problem you couldnt stop Hyderabad. And you cant take kashmir too,

Here I got it, MBI Munishi is in reality a RAW agent, Nobody even the so called Indians are promoting RAW, only him...... This is a new RAW ploy to increase its popularity and making people assume they are very powerful by letting people like Munshi write in internet fora's,....

Damn!!! You got me. With your Remote Viewing powers you found me out. I was one of you guys all along. I was posing as someone from the ISI or DGFI to catch the enemies of India off guard. Now you blew my cover. That is why I put up the last article….

Well so basically we are late comers in this game of terrorising of which ISI are past masters…. So ISI supports militants..well good finally somebody agrees to us that Pakistan is state that officially supports terrorists and militants. So now you know who in undermining B'desh.

I am not even Bangladeshi. That was my second layer cover but Adux had to shoot off his big mouth. My real name is Gowalkar Godse. Now that everyone knows who I am I need a new job … Anyone looking for a secret agent … I heard the CIA have a cushy set up … One of my buddies at RAW just moved there two years back… says he is having a great time… Working with RAW can really suck … Everyone in South Asia hates you and you have no friends … It’s a lonely life working for RAW …..

And so the BS continues ……

MBI Munshi,

Deserves highest honour, Man what a catch. RAW has its 'reputation' safe in your incompetent hands

No No No! It is Gowalkar Godse now. Why hide under My RAW assumed name of Munshi when you have now blown my cover. I can reveal everything now. I was considered director material and would have made it to the the top of RAW if you had not informed the readers of the PD about my true identity. Do not worry RAW is still safest in my hands. I will take RAW to new heights of ineptitude and stupidity. They have not been doing badly so on this criteria but I think they can do better.

Awrite Godse, Godspeed. Go do your job son.!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom