What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

It would be easier for me to train a herd of donkeys to sing and dance than get these imbecilic Indians to see reason.

I have presented several authoritative texts written by experts but these half wits are still speculating on the meaning of the word expert. Anyone who does not glorify India cannot be an expert according to ABC (Adux, Bull and Con). This I think is a sad reflection on Indian insecurities and prejudices.

It would be easier for me to train a herd of donkeys to sing and dance than get these imbecilic Indians to see reason.

I have presented several authoritative texts written by experts but these half wits are still speculating on the meaning of the word expert. Anyone who does not glorify India cannot be an expert according to ABC (Adux, Bull and Con). This I think is a sad reflection on Indian insecurities and prejudices.

What I like about our so called expert, is that he has made a judgement on 1.1 billion people by what is evident(lord only knows what) to him from 3 people (ABC). Now that is what i call statistical wonder.

You havnt still answered my questions.

So it seems going by your argument that India is creating instability in these 2 countries.

Yes, India will never want a strong Pakistan or Bangladesh in its backyard so that it can act like big boss with anyone in this region.
India indulging in terrorist acts in Balochistan through the terrorists of Northern Alliance who controls Afghanistan now.
On the other hand the Bhagwa bureaucracy can not accept economically and militarily strong Bangladesh.

Yes, India will never want a strong Pakistan or Bangladesh in its backyard so that it can act like big boss with anyone in this region.
India indulging in terrorist acts in Balochistan through the terrorists of Northern Alliance who controls Afghanistan now.
On the other hand the Bhagwa bureaucracy can not accept economically and militarily strong Bangladesh.

We whole heartly accept your thanks; for liberating you. after the 3 million genocidal death you got under the pakistani's.

PS: About terrorism, 100% true, you promote terrorism in our home land, you can expect your's to burn.

Shows your ignorance and eyes which can only see religion. Your kind are a threat to world peAce, therefore should be WIPED off.

What I like about our so called expert, is that he has made a judgement on 1.1 billion people by what is evident(lord only knows what) to him from 3 people (ABC). Now that is what i call statistical wonder.

Actually I do not think that all Indians suffer from insecurities and prejudices only the ABC on this forum and their followers. Most Indians are too poor to worry about these weighty issues and those that do concern themselves with these matters seem to be fighting the Indian government . A strange paradox!

Pakistan is not unstable due to baluch. Its due to the NWFP ( Taliban ) and ousted CJ thats created unrest. Has India got to do anything with these two?

BA took power and created unrest in B'desh. Is BA acting for India?

Actually I do not think that all Indians suffer from insecurities and prejudices only the ABC on this forum and their followers. Most Indians are too poor to worry about these weighty issues and those that do concern themselves with these matters seem to be fighting the Indian government . A strange paradox!

The question of being poor from a bangladeshi is always classic; nevertheless, I am sure we dont measure up to your highness intellectual greatness,so please move on, in your own sweet lil world

Pakistan is not unstable due to baluch. Its due to the NWFP ( Taliban ) and ousted CJ thats created unrest. Has India got to do anything with these two?

BA took power and created unrest in B'desh. Is BA acting for India?

The reason why countries dont improve themselves, is cuz they blame others. It is always something they didnt get not wether they worked for it or not.

Do you really think the very valid points you raised will register or will get an response from his holiness.

The reason why countries dont improve themselves, is cuz they blame others. It is always something they didnt get not wether they worked for it or not.

Do you really think the very valid points you raised will register or will get an response from his holiness.

Blaming others is an art that the GoI has evolved. You must be cognizant of that fact...am I right?;)

Blaming others is an art that the GoI has evolved. You must be cognizant of that fact...am I right?;)

You are right definitly, terrorism yes. They add quite bit of others in too.
But nowhere near the amount of times Pakistan, Bangladesh etc says. never...:what:

Blain leave GOI or for that matter GOP out of this. We are discussing a straight fwd issue here. Munshi says India is behind unrest in Pak and B'desh, for which i have fwded my arguments.

Just go thru it and say what you feel or ur opinion is?

Blain leave GOI or for that matter GOP out of this. We are discussing a straight fwd issue here. Munshi says India is behind unrest in Pak and B'desh, for which i have fwded my arguments.

Just go thru it and say what you feel or ur opinion is?

What you are debating is a universal phenomena....see these headlines if you know what I mean:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_taliban

When you fail yourself, blame someone else.

Back
Top Bottom