What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Where once Pakistanis, Nepalese, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis may have thought the chaos engulfing their countries may be disconnected there is a new understanding that there is some cooordination and logic to this apparent anarchy. My point simply that India has taken on too much and this has caused a growing realisation in South Asia that the main enemy to stability in this region is New Delhi. This had not been the case before so that is why I suggested changing the game plan - your old one has become too obvious.

Where once Pakistanis, Nepalese, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis may have thought the chaos engulfing their countries may be disconnected there is a new understanding that there is some cooordination and logic to this apparent anarchy. My point simply that India has taken on too much and this has caused a growing realisation in South Asia that the main enemy to stability in this region is New Delhi. This had not been the case before so that is why I suggested changing the game plan - your old one has become too obvious.

You didnt answer my previous post!!!

Bull,

Usually a question is denoted by a question mark (?) but your statement merely had exclamation marks (!) so where exactly was your question. I was merely refuting your statement that things were going according to India's plan with disturbances in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh. My point was simply that South Asians are now more conscious of Indian designs. Politicians and the public are becoming more vocal against Indian plans in South Asia. My only confusion is whether the turmoil in the countries mentioned above is a reassertion of Indian hegemonic designs after loosing so much influence to the US and China in the region.

Bull,

Usually a question is denoted by a question mark (?) but your statement merely had exclamation marks (!) so where exactly was your question. I was merely refuting your statement that things were going according to India's plan with disturbances in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh. My point was simply that South Asians are now more conscious of Indian designs. Politicians and the public are becoming more vocal against Indian plans in South Asia. My only confusion is whether the turmoil in the countries mentioned above is a reassertion of Indian hegemonic designs after loosing so much influence to the US and China in the region.

Its the military that has created unrest in B'desh. So are they Indian agents? If so, then why dont we just annexe it and take the first step to creating akhand bharat.

Its the ousted Cj and Mullahs thats creating unrest in Pakistan, are they Indian agents too? Mullahs siding with a hindu govt, a bit too far fetched, isnt it?

I cannot speak about the situation in Pakistan but the lead up to the emergency in Bangladesh had a lot to do with India's support to the Awami League and the close relationship of that party with RAW which was disclosed by Shiekh Selim, a relative and close confidante of Sheikh Hasina, who also identified several RAW operatives working in the country. In Sri Lanka the JVP leadership and military have lashed out at Indian arrogance and interference while the Maoists and several Nepali writers complained about India's attempts at thwarting the peace process and igniting trouble in the Terai region. Pakistan had earlier complained of Indian support to the Balohi insurgents through Afghanistan.

I cannot speak about the situation in Pakistan but the lead up to the emergency in Bangladesh had a lot to do with India's support to the Awami League and the close relationship of that party with RAW which was disclosed by Shiekh Selim, a relative and close confidante of Sheikh Hasina, who also identified several RAW operatives working in the country.

the current instabilty in B'desh is bcoz the BA took power ina bloodless coup. If Shk hasina is the culprit and her other RAW friends have been exposed then why on earth isnt the BA arresting them? Instead of that what we see is BA going after all the political oppononants inclusing both the former PMs. They have bought in BA officers into bureacratic set up. Why?
Why did the BA try to force both the former PM into exile?

In Sri Lanka the JVP leadership and military have lashed out at Indian arrogance and interference

What interference? Arrogance, yes i understand. But i havnt seen Sl lashing out it.

Pakistan had earlier complained of Indian support to the Balohi insurgents through Afghanistan.

Agreed. But then unrest in Pakistan is not because of Baluchis, but bcoz Mushraff ousted CJ and the clash that followed especially in karachi and also bcoz of the militant unrest in NWFP.

Bull,

Sitting in New Delhi or where ever you are you seem to know more about my country (where I am) than I do. You also appear to be more expert on Pakistani, Nepali and Sri Lankan affairs than their own experts who were qouted in the initial three articles I put up in this thread. When I say that the situation in Bangladesh is the way that I say it is I do not expect to be contradicted by an Indian who may not even be in the country. I think your argument is weak that is why you have to resort to such tactics of confusion.

Bull,

Sitting in New Delhi or where ever you are you seem to know more about my country (where I am) than I do. .

i can very well say that about you also. Cant i?

You also appear to be more expert on Pakistani, Nepali and Sri Lankan affairs than their own experts who were qouted in the initial three articles I put up in this thread. .

I dont know for sure, so cant give you a affirmative answer. Might be im more an expert than those very expert writers?

When I say that the situation in Bangladesh is the way that I say it is I do not expect to be contradicted by an Indian who may not even be in the country. I think your argument is weak that is why you have to resort to such tactics of confusion.

'My argument is weak bcoz im not in my country', well if thats so then let it be so.

PS: My confusing Qs are still left unanswered.

Actually I do not comment on Indian issues without first presenting an expert opinion while you simply make comments on Bangladesh or other countries in South Asia without any supporting evidence so my remark still stands. You also seem very confident about your expertise on other countries but are unprepared to accept that there may be others who are capable and competent to speak on Indian affairs without actually being an Indian. You are contradicting yourself here.

I think that for you to speak on Bangladesh issues directly (without any supporting expert evidence) it would help if you were actually in the country rather than disputing with someone who is actually residing in the country.

I still am not clear what your question is so please clarify.

. You also seem very confident about your expertise on other countries but are unprepared to accept that there may be others who are capable and competent to speak on Indian affairs without actually being an Indian. You are contradicting yourself here.

A conspiracy theory nut like you aint a expert by a long shot. Most member's over here dont respect you as such too;so stop blowing your own horn especially when you aint worth what you claim.

I am not saying that I am an expert but I use supporting materials prepared by experts.

When you learn to read English please let me know. Maybe you, Con and Bull should set up a new group here called morons for India.

Iam not saying that I am an expert but I use supporting materials prepared by experts.

The world has reached new low's; yes. but has it reached a point where internet conspiracy nut experts are considered real journalist, no. the people you claim are experts are laughed at in the real world.

When you learn to read English please let me know. Maybe you, Con and Bull should set up a new group here called morons for India

lol, Con had the patience and he practically owned you, Me nor Bull has the patience like him to even reason with you.

Actually I do not comment on Indian issues without first presenting an expert opinion while you simply make comments on Bangladesh or other countries in South Asia without any supporting evidence so my remark still stands. You also seem very confident about your expertise on other countries but are unprepared to accept that there may be others who are capable and competent to speak on Indian affairs without actually being an Indian. You are contradicting yourself here.

I think that for you to speak on Bangladesh issues directly (without any supporting expert evidence) it would help if you were actually in the country rather than disputing with someone who is actually residing in the country. .

This is all what i said abt B'desh. I dont think that requires any so called expertise, its clear and evident as it was all ovwer the media.

the current instabilty in B'desh is bcoz the BA took power ina bloodless coup. If Shk hasina is the culprit and her other RAW friends have been exposed then why on earth isnt the BA arresting them? Instead of that what we see is BA going after all the political oppononants inclusing both the former PMs. They have bought in BA officers into bureacratic set up. Why?
Why did the BA try to force both the former PM into exile?

I still am not clear what your question is so please clarify.

BA is the source of instability in B'desh and ousted CJ and unhappy Mullahs in Pakistan. So are these three owrking for the Indians? So it seems going by your argyument that India is creating instability in these 2 countries.

Back
Top Bottom