What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Do not worry RAW is still safest in my hands. I will take RAW to new heights of ineptitude and stupidity.

As they say in RAW, the director always brings his personal qualities to the organisation and takes it to a whole new level...:D

:D

As they say in RAW, the director always brings his personal qualities to the organisation and takes it to a whole new level...:D :D

Yep ... RAW has had its fair share of directors all bringing that special quality to the organisation... Thanks for the confirmation ...

It's your responce to my last post that made my last post even funnier. I knew you'd reply...I knew you couldn't resist..

It's your responce to my last post that made my last post even funnier. I knew you'd reply...I knew you couldn't resist..

Yup, You have me down to line...You are definitly a Shrink or God incarnate!!!!.lol

Yep ... RAW has had its fair share of directors all bringing that special quality to the organisation... Thanks for the confirmation ...

Yep, that special quality is the very reason that so many posters here are talking about "RAW" and its previous and future designs.
That level of competency, I think that speaks for itself ! With posters devoting pages upon pages , quite a compliment to RAW's efforts, and most importantly, its current and previous directors :D

Yep, that special quality is the very reason that so many posters here are talking about "RAW" and its previous and future designs.
That level of competency, I think that speaks for itself ! With posters devoting pages upon pages , quite a compliment to RAW's efforts, and most importantly, its current and previous directors :D

Finally an admission. While ABC have been denying the competency of RAW the great maestro himself comes out into the open and blurts out what we have been thinking all along. I didn't think it would be so easy to catch you out. I also sense a little touchiness about my comment on former directors. I guess you might be one or have known a few of them personally. Since you spilled this much might as well spill the rest.

I am not even Bangladeshi. That was my second layer cover but Adux had to shoot off his big mouth. My real name is Gowalkar Godse. Now that everyone knows who I am I need a new job … Anyone looking for a secret agent … I heard the CIA have a cushy set up … One of my buddies at RAW just moved there two years back… says he is having a great time… Working with RAW can really suck … Everyone in South Asia hates you and you have no friends … It’s a lonely life working for RAW …..
And so the BS continues ……

Yeah very lonely just 1.1 bn people to support you.

still you have full Hyderabad and half of Kashmir ! do justice by yourself.

We gave you east and west pakistan. And now you have just half of it left with oyu. When you cant manage whats been given to you, quit telling others how others shud!!!

Damn!!! You got me. With your Remote Viewing powers you found me out. I was one of you guys all along. I was posing as someone from the ISI or DGFI to catch the enemies of India off guard. Now you blew my cover. That is why I put up the last article….……

Go **** somewhere else man.

We gave you east and west pakistan. And now you have just half of it left with oyu. When you cant manage whats been given to you, quit telling others how others shud!!!

You missed the original point which was "Thirst for grabbing land" you are showing what u are. Dismemberment of East Pakistan was due to Indian aggression. dont say we cant manage! we Ruled India for 1000 years and dont challenge us! if this is the rule than we are right upon what we are doing in Kashmir b/c Revenge is a natural property. and we should follow nature.

You missed the original point which was "Thirst for grabbing land" you are showing what u are. Dismemberment of East Pakistan was due to Indian aggression. dont say we cant manage! we Ruled India for 1000 years and dont challenge us! if this is the rule than we are right upon what we are doing in Kashmir b/c Revenge is a natural property. and we should follow nature.

Lol...we ruled india for 1000 years and the same you is accusing us of 'thirst of land grabbing'....lol...hypocrysy!!!

U have a big foot my dear, u really filled ur big mouth with that!!!

Back
Top Bottom