What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Lol...we ruled india for 1000 years and the same you is accusing us of 'thirst of land grabbing'....lol...hypocrysy!!! U have a big foot my dear, u really filled ur big mouth with that!!!

Why the change of subject? I got an admission from the maestro himself about RAW's activities in South Asia and its nefarious intentions. He was also very close to admitting that he worked for
RAW so why have you skipped onto something else?

For as long as I have been posting on PD I have seen ABC deny RAW's role and competency and now we have this malaymishra123 guy say otherwise and even endorse the activities of this organization and support its past directors. Is he one of them or does he have any connection with them? Like I said spill the beans.

You know what, i will say something very honest...

I actually think that most Muslims i meet from other countries only revel in pointing out the past glory of Islam, how they ruled, how they were the light of everything in that time, etc, etc.

They think that saying that will bring those days back, but look to the present people, there is NOT ONE, Islamic country in the world that qualifies as a half power, that has any influence in the world.

At Present, Islamic countries only mean strife, civil wars, terrorism, and that is how they are percieved and for the most part are.

You missed the original point which was "Thirst for grabbing land" you are showing what u are. Dismemberment of East Pakistan was due to Indian aggression. dont say we cant manage! we Ruled India for 1000 years and dont challenge us! if this is the rule than we are right upon what we are doing in Kashmir b/c Revenge is a natural property. and we should follow nature.

And who is this "WE"?
Why do this "WE" do thing before time? Should have tried now. You could have bragged about it in this forum. "We rule over your you" "WE will rule for 100 years" etc etc.
You still stuck in the past!

You missed the original point which was "Thirst for grabbing land" you are showing what u are. Dismemberment of East Pakistan was due to Indian aggression.

Bro... dont blame us of starting dismemberment of East Pakistan ... it all started when Mr.Bhutto refused to accept 1970 election results which gave Awami League 288 seats out of 600. If he would have accepted the results dismemberment of East Pakistan would never have happended..... Please check the facts ....:coffee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_general_election,_1970

Lol...we ruled india for 1000 years and the same you is accusing us of 'thirst of land grabbing'....lol...hypocrysy

if u go back to history you will see Muslims never invaded India till they were forced to do so by the Hindu ruler of Sindh by robbing their Trade ships.

And who is this "WE"?
Why do this "WE" do thing before time? Should have tried now. You could have bragged about it in this forum. "We rule over your you" "WE will rule for 100 years" etc etc.
You still stuck in the past!

Yes, we are keeping Kashmir. Its our rightfully. It wasnt our problem you couldnt stop Hyderabad. And you cant take kashmir too,

I was talking about justice and look at your reply! You will get answer when you justify your aggression.

Why the change of subject? I got an admission from the maestro himself about RAW's activities in South Asia and its nefarious intentions. He was also very close to admitting that he worked for

For as long as I have been posting on PD I have seen ABC deny RAW's role and competency and now we have this malaymishra123 guy say otherwise and even endorse the activities of this organization and support its past directors. Is he one of them or does he have any connection with them? Like I said spill the beans.

Go up and read for yourself. Why dont you just go and blow yourself up in some rathole and spare all of us here.

Munshi... RAW works in same way as ISI or MOSAD or CIA or MI6 i.e they are driven by there national interest only and give damn to other nations interest ... thats there job ... :chilli: and RAW is not the only org in world with so called nefarious intnetions ... get real and get a life ....:lol:

Munshi... RAW works in same way as ISI or MOSAD or CIA or MI6 i.e they are driven by there national interest only and give damn to other nations interest ... thats there job ... :chilli: and RAW is not the only org in world with so called nefarious intnetions ... get real and get a life ....:lol:

that he doesnt have!!!

The above discussion shows that every body is protecting their interests by distroying every one! than why it is expected from Pakistan that we will not protect our interests and remain peace ful not reacting to any action?

The above discussion shows that every body is protecting their interests by distroying every one! than why it is expected from Pakistan that we will not protect our interests and remain peace ful not reacting to any action?

Well nobody is trying to deny Pakistan it right to protect itself, but is worried its in the path of self destruction.

Humm !!!! thank god u understood ... look time but atlast ... FYI ...ISI is doing or should I say trying to protect .... Pakistans interest for last 60+ years ......;)

RAW works in same way as ISI or MOSAD or CIA or MI6 i.e they are driven by there national interest only and give damn to other nations interest ... thats there job ...

you are admitting by yourself .

Ever wondered why Afghanistan is in such a mess, Blame Soviet Union, Blame US and God Damn Blame Pakistan. Now what did Afgans do to all these people nothing. Welcome to Reality, and life sucks

ISI will be cruified by Afgans will they were get their hands on them

Back
Top Bottom