What's new

India could strike Pakistan with nuclear weapons first to pre-empt attack

Right, so the American generals looking after the hotbed region in whole world where the chances of nukes exchange are the highest wont exchange their notes? LOL. Mate , you are getting silly with each passing day.
:haha::haha::haha:
Lol , That's why US has divided command to look after each region / Area and not to interfere another. you forget this is US, and not ISI . No US area Gen pork its own noise in other Area.

The Officer Above those look in the matter. Since you don't know the concept of Hierarchy.

Kiddo, we gathering from all over the world which was readily available is far from stealing. We paid for what we needed.

BUT, before we even started assembling our plants, you lot had already stolen the Pu from the Canadian reactor only to blow it up in Rajistan and call it "smiling Buddha". Funny thing is, the NSG for which you are licking Chinese boots and begging them to let you in, the organization itself was created AFTER your stealing from Canadian reactor and as a result of "smiling Buddha" test, to ensure this doesnt happen again. :omghaha::omghaha:

You lot are pathetic.

Yes , AK Khan is buying, Oh yea we taken from our own country reactor is stolen and when PAK tried to take from Illegal means by theft like running design from Dutch and fled is not stealing ...I think English meaning changes In PAK:haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ofcourse, according to Indian logic they will paint the big bright "star of david" on their F16s, advertise it to whole world before flying to bomb Pakistani nuke facility. Listen kid, Israel dont act alone, it always had American nod and blessing. Just like they manage to destroy Iraqi nuke plant right under the nose of countries, muslim countries to be precise, its no big deal to fly out using red sea route with American military/refeullers supporting them. There are many scenarios that can happen. One of which, with Isrealis flying under American flag.

Dont put your punny India brain to over drive. :laughcry:

off course,
For Iraq Nuke , Israeli didn't taken US permission. Just for your little mind how operation of Israeli was executed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

don't stress your brain too much into imaginations :omghaha:

What an idiot. :omghaha:

Which part of Pakistan following the enrichmenat path, completely different to India, does not go through your head?

no of reactors are irrelevant if you understood the above.

Dont beat around the bush, just give me number of your reactors working outside IAEA judristriction and under military and strategic use. You could have hundreds of reactors , no one care, just let us know how many of those are outside IAEA reach.
before 2014, 18+ were outside IAEA and operating since 1970' /80/90's

Brilliant! I was expecting this from you.

But there is a strong anamoly here. With the mythical huge Pu stockpile India sitting on, there is a utter failure to achive compactness and miniaturization by Indian scientists and engineers. How many TNWs you got? oh I know, ZERO!! NADA !! ZILCH!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Crawl back to the hole you came from.

Your link is saying that Pakistan developed P4s in 1990s where as Pakistan has already developed P4s way back in 1980s.

Having said that, India was never in this game to being with.
yes you developed p4, but you forget to develop Magnetic Rings which is required fro processing:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Lol , That's why US has divided command to look after each region / Area and not to interfere another. you forget this is US, and not ISI . No US area Gen pork its own noise in other Area.

The Officer Above those look in the matter. Since you don't know the concept of Hierarchy.

Yes , AK Khan is buying, Oh yea we taken from our own country reactor is stolen and when PAK tried to take from Illegal means by theft like running design from Dutch and fled is not stealing ...I think English meaning changes In PAK:haha::omghaha::omghaha:

off course,
For Iraq Nuke , Israeli didn't taken US permission. Just for your little mind how operation of Israeli was executed.

yes you developed p4, but you forget to develop Magnetic Rings which is required fro processing:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
For suspending the rotor and yes we can make our own ring o magnets for that.

Last edited:
Nothing bullshit can be expected from a person who is going to show patent technology centrifuge :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its ,Pu 4KG /2.86" sphere Vs U-15KG /4.48" Sphere for same intensity of TNT
15Kg Pu Vs 50Kg uranium

Even Nursery Kid Can now understand which can he lighter for same intensity , but anyone who can patent Centrifuge technology , its way beyond their knowledge.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

a) Plutonium needed to make a bomb:
- 4 kilograms: Weight of a solid sphere of plutonium just large enough to achieve a critical mass with a beryllium reflector. Diameter of such a sphere: 2.86 in (7.28 cm). Diameter of a regulation baseball: 2.90 in (7.36 cm).
- 4.4 kilograms: Estimated amount used in Israel's fission bombs.
- 5 kilograms: Estimated amount needed to manufacture a first-generation fission bomb today.
- 6.1 kilograms: Amount used in "Trinity" test in 1945 and in the bomb dropped on Nagasaki.
- 15 kilograms: Weight of a solid sphere of plutonium just large enough to achieve a critical mass without a reflector. Diameter of such a sphere: 4.44 in (11.3 cm). Diameter of a regulation softball: 3.82 in (9.7 cm).

a) Uranium-235 needed to make a bomb:
- 15 kilograms:
Weight of a solid sphere of 100 percent uranium-235 just large enough to achieve a critical mass with a beryllium reflector. Diameter of such a sphere: 4.48 in (11.4 cm). Diameter of a regulation softball: 3.82 in (9.7 cm).
- 50 kilograms: Weight of a solid sphere of 100 percent uranium-235 just large enough to achieve a critical mass without a reflector. Diameter of such a sphere: 6.74 in (17.2 cm), comparable to an average honeydew melon.
- 60 kilograms: Reported amount used in Hiroshima bomb "Little Boy."

I know all the above is beyond your knowledge / understanding, come and talk when you have little "Technical " knowledge rather that writing your fancy stories ;)

hahahaha. You know Einstein, it looks all pretty, copy/paste job, but where is the word INDIA in this? LOL :omghaha:

You are just randomly honking stuff out of internet, with no relevance to Indian capabilities.

As I said, ping me when your lousy and incompetent scientists have developed compact and miniaturized nukes, as we say TNWs. :dance3:

Well pattern also we have seen .
A) Dutch Stolen Design lol
B) asking for AK khan black market proof
C) Displaying China nuke bomb design ( Called made in PAK design bomb) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

D) Even Musf spoke told that, no Pak soldiers in Kargil ,
F) even Mush asked to ready missile of NK origin during kargil, but which can drop in Karachi or even Islamabad itself due to faulty guidance system.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol , TNW , I just showed you how many Kg Pu required to reach the desired effect against the qty of U , hmm just read above post and bang your head, come when you have single iota of knowledge on Nuclear...

Whatever is the pattern, it all happened AFTER India stole the Pu from canadian reactor, so we cant be really liable to anything afterwards, besides, whatever we bought to kick start our program, was readily available , with willing suppliers. where is the so called theft in this? LOL

You quote mushy, watch him from 10:00 , will give you an idea ;)

HAHAAHA, I havent laughed this much. you bloody call yourself nuke expert??? What quantity of fissile material got to do with the ability to compact and miniaturize the warhead?? WHAT AN IDIOT. hahahahahah . got you by your balls sunnyboy. :omghaha::omghaha:

Miniaturization is the pinnacle of nuclear physics , and that is why its not the domains of toms , dicks and harrys of this world. As I say, ping me when India has achieved this capability. till then ,, TA TA :wave:

See the IISS report.

They dont even know when Pakistan developed P4s yet somehow will manage to deduced that it failed? EPIC failure.

HAHA what an idiot.

We got a nuke flash point of the world between Pakistan and India yet the US military high command wont know about it because in some random Indian mind they head different region. So if Paksitan and India goes to war and start the nuke exchange both American general will be sitting on their arses with homer simpson expression on their faces!! :cuckoo:

Your Indians are such a laugh.

The reactor was given by Canada not to make bombs but you hoodwinked the international community and stole the Pu which you were not suppose to, and that is why NSG was created as a aftermath. :D

off course,

Isreal dont need American permission, they both work hand in hand. During the raid on Iraqi nuke site, the Saudi AWACS didnt report any air activity. As it turn out, they were manned by American staff. lol

Geopolitics is complex issue boy, dont put stress on your under developed Indian brian.:omghaha:

Mere statement? give credible links.

Another verbal diarrhea . :laughcry::laughcry:

They know much more than most Pakistani senior officials.

Its your sleep time.

hahahaha. You know Einstein, it looks all pretty, copy/paste job, but where is the word INDIA in this? LOL :omghaha:

You are just randomly honking stuff out of internet, with no relevance to Indian capabilities.

As I said, ping me when your lousy and incompetent scientists have developed compact and miniaturized nukes, as we say TNWs. :dance3:
l
lol ...... You haven't got you ....I just proved how stupid are you and you keep on changing things when u defected .

A) I asked for your super duper Patented Centrifuge Technology no ?????
B) I just proved how stupid are you , when I said Indian Nuked based on Pu and Pu based weapon are more efficient then U are due to its size.

C) Tactical Nuke warhead :- India don't have any concept of Tactical Level Nuclear War strategy. India build Bombs which can wipe out cities / area as per his nuclear doctrine. not a 1 km area.

Lol , your knowledge level gauge from the fact that , you are comparing TNW (0.3 to0.5T) with Full level nuke 20-50KT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever is the pattern, it all happened AFTER India stole the Pu from canadian reactor, so we cant be really liable to anything afterwards, besides, whatever we bought to kick start our program, was readily available , with willing suppliers. where is the so called theft in this? LOL

You quote mushy, watch him from 10:00 , will give you an idea ;)

lol, Stolen , Who and where rector was operating ? Stolen a things is when you take other things, Is the reactor is in Canada? own by Canada? NOPE......lol

Stolen like when you try to take Manganic rings from Germany and get caught.

HAHAAHA, I havent laughed this much. you bloody call yourself nuke expert??? What quantity of fissile material got to do with the ability to compact and miniaturize the warhead?? WHAT AN IDIOT. hahahahahah . got you by your balls sunnyboy. :omghaha::omghaha:

Miniaturization is the pinnacle of nuclear physics , and that is why its not the domains of toms , dicks and harrys of this world. As I say, ping me when India has achieved this capability. till then ,, TA TA :wave:

Lol Your TNW can wipe you cities? what is the Yield factor of your nuke warhead? lol nothing but a joker without any knowledge...... Indian nuke can Wipe thing within 50 km radius ...... can you TNW do ?

They dont even know when Pakistan developed P4s yet somehow will manage to deduced that it failed? EPIC failure.

Well we know you say lot of things at the end it becomes Fuusss..............like NK missile guidance. yes you developed super technology ....

HAHA what an idiot.

We got a nuke flash point of the world between Pakistan and India yet the US military high command wont know about it because in some random Indian mind they head different region. So if Paksitan and India goes to war and start the nuke exchange both American general will be sitting on their arses with homer simpson expression on their faces!! :cuckoo:

Your Indians are such a laugh.

Lol, the Gen / decision makers who look into this matter was above your Gen level....lol :omghaha::omghaha: didn't you know that their more Gen sitting atop of him to take care of it.... he is just one gen in the rank....

The reactor was given by Canada not to make bombs but you hoodwinked the international community and stole the Pu which you were not suppose to, and that is why NSG was created as a aftermath. :D
lol, Canada never that you cannot make weapons... so their is no stolen....Stolen is what when someone Run away by taking document like a thief i.e AK Khan...

Isreal dont need American permission, they both work hand in hand. During the raid on Iraqi nuke site, the Saudi AWACS didnt report any air activity. As it turn out, they were manned by American staff. lol
lol, you didn't read the operational details lol that's who you make yourself fool...........
On 7 June 1981, at 15:55 local time , the operation was initiated. The Israeli planes left Etzion Airbase, flying unchallenged in Jordanian and Saudi airspace. To avoid detection, the Israeli pilots conversed in Saudi-accented Arabic while in Jordanian airspace and told Jordanian air controllers that they were a Saudi patrol that had gone off course.While flying over Saudi Arabia, they pretended to be Jordanians, using Jordanian radio signals and formations

En route to the target, the Israeli planes crossed the Gulf of Aqaba. Unknowingly, the squadron flew directly over the yacht of King Hussein of Jordan, who was vacationing in the Gulf at the time.Hussein witnessed the planes overfly his yacht, and noticed their Israeli markings. Taking into account the location, heading, and armament of the jets, Hussein quickly deduced the Iraqi reactor to be the most probable target. Hussein immediately contacted his government and ordered a warning to be sent to the Iraqis. However, due to a communication failure the message was never received and the Israeli planes entered Iraqi airspace undetected.

So here goes for Fancy theory to dust......next time try come with better dream story :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Plane flying 10K KM without getting detected ....... IN Red sea their was many ships at every nautical miles.... anyone can see planes......

Mere statement? give credible links.

Another verbal diarrhea . :laughcry::laughcry:

Its your sleep time.

give me the patent No I will give you link.......

l
lol ...... You haven't got you ....I just proved how stupid are you and you keep on changing things when u defected .

A) I asked for your super duper Patented Centrifuge Technology no ?????
B) I just proved how stupid are you , when I said Indian Nuked based on Pu and Pu based weapon are more efficient then U are due to its size.

C) Tactical Nuke warhead :- India don't have any concept of Tactical Level Nuclear War strategy. India build Bombs which can wipe out cities / area as per his nuclear doctrine. not a 1 km area.

Lol , your knowledge level gauge from the fact that , you are comparing TNW (0.3 to0.5T) with Full level nuke 20-50KT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go back to the defination of words "build" and "developed" in English dictionary you will eventually understand. I know its hard for your Indian mind to grasp simple english. HAHA :rofl:

You numpty, let me know tell you fact of nuclear physics. Its easier to build hydrogen bomb then to miniturise a warhead. Its not part of your nuclear inventory not because you dont want to , because you CANNOT do it. its way beyond your intellect and capacity of your intelligentsia and scientist. :sarcastic:Its one thing to steal the Pu from Canadian reactor and clone the reactors with the given blueprints later but to innovate and better the technology is way beyond you lot capacity.

What an idiot, I am just rubbing it on your face when you said that you got mythical huge cache of Pu which according to you is used for compact warhead, I am just pointing to this rather absurd anomaly in Indian bravado where they cant show any compactness or miniaturization using Pu, while Pakistan is openly telling the world, that YES WE HAVE DONE IT, LIVE WITH IT. :sniper:

As for Indian building nukes which can wipe out cities, LOL, most of the scientist belive that your nuke tests were duds. :omghaha:

lol, Stolen , Who and where rector was operating ? Stolen a things is when you take other things, Is the reactor is in Canada? own by Canada? NOPE......lol

Stolen like when you try to take Manganic rings from Germany and get caught.

Stolen by you, you were never meant to use the Pu for the weaponization purpose, you hoodwinked the international community. NSG was created after India stealing Pu, to tigthen controls on nuclear technology. Comprendo ?

WHAT stealing ring magnets? WE PAYED FOR WHO EVER WAS WILLING TO SUPPLY.

Lol Your TNW can wipe you cities? what is the Yield factor of your nuke warhead? lol nothing but a joker without any knowledge...... Indian nuke can Wipe thing within 50 km radius ...... can you TNW do ?

O dont worry your cities are well taken care of, remember back in 80s Zia telling Rajeev that we will wipe the vary floor where they were standing? But now with TNWs, we have actually given chance for the survival of your cities as with TNWs we can wipe your military and win war quickly, without having to destroy your cities and raising the bar to strategic level.

lol, you didn't read the operational details lol that's who you make yourself fool...........
On 7 June 1981, at 15:55 local time , the operation was initiated. The Israeli planes left Etzion Airbase, flying unchallenged in Jordanian and Saudi airspace. To avoid detection, the Israeli pilots conversed in Saudi-accented Arabic while in Jordanian airspace and told Jordanian air controllers that they were a Saudi patrol that had gone off course.While flying over Saudi Arabia, they pretended to be Jordanians, using Jordanian radio signals and formations

En route to the target, the Israeli planes crossed the Gulf of Aqaba. Unknowingly, the squadron flew directly over the yacht of King Hussein of Jordan, who was vacationing in the Gulf at the time.Hussein witnessed the planes overfly his yacht, and noticed their Israeli markings. Taking into account the location, heading, and armament of the jets, Hussein quickly deduced the Iraqi reactor to be the most probable target. Hussein immediately contacted his government and ordered a warning to be sent to the Iraqis. However, due to a communication failure the message was never received and the Israeli planes entered Iraqi airspace undetected.

So here goes for Fancy theory to dust......next time try come with better dream story :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Plane flying 10K KM without getting detected ....... IN Red sea their was many ships at every nautical miles.... anyone can see planes......

Whoever wrote this amateur writing needs an award to be a complete arse.

So there was no IFF by either Saudis and Jordaians and it was ok for any tom dick and harry to enter their airspace and speak in Arabic and off you go? LOL. :cuckoo:

Bottom line is, the Saudis AWACS was manned by the Americans and hence no warning was send. End of story. There is no question that American nod and support was there, 110%.

Kido, what you are failing to grasp that Isreali plan was not to attack Kahutta like in one day that they did with Iraqi site. They were meant to fly first to India and then from their try to attempt. Any country can fly its jets to India with mutual consent. Hell we even had sorties of our F-16s in Jordan, right next to Israel.

Are you on the mission of making a complete arse out of yourself? LOL

Enjoy this:

Even JF-17s. ;)

Time for you to wake up from your day dreams.

:crazy:

Last edited:
Go back to the defination of words "build" and "developed" in English dictionary you will eventually understand. I know its hard for your Indian mind to grasp simple english. HAHA :rofl:

lol My dear English fan.
Build :- to construct (especially something complex) by assembling and joining parts or materials:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/build

So india build the bomb by developing many various ciritical technologies....

but how can you know the deference, as you never build / developed anything, you only assembled things that too without have iota of knowledge of that thing.

You have U bombs but you don't have basic knowledge how U works, pr difference between Pu and U. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You numpty, let me know tell you fact of nuclear physics. Its easier to build hydrogen bomb then to miniturise a warhead. Its not part of your nuclear inventory not because you dont want to , because you CANNOT do it. its way beyond your intellect and capacity of your intelligentsia and scientist. :sarcastic:Its one thing to steal the Pu from Canadian reactor and clone the reactors with the given blueprints later but to innovate and better the technology is way beyond you lot capacity.

Let me ask you one basic question ,
A) What is the capacity of your TNW??? and
B) can you compare the TNT power of TNW and H-bomb ?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only fool can compare TNW vs H bombs lol and that is you , one more Prize on your head , after having patented centre....technology.

What an idiot, I am just rubbing it on your face when you said that you got mythical huge cache of Pu which according to you is used for compact warhead, I am just pointing to this rather absurd anomaly in Indian bravado where they cant show any compactness or miniaturization using Pu, while Pakistan is openly telling the world, that YES WE HAVE DONE IT, LIVE WITH IT. :sniper:

As for Indian building nukes which can wipe out cities, LOL, most of the scientist belive that your nuke tests were duds. :omghaha:

It is too more complex thing for your to understand who can patent Technology and also compare TNW to H-bombs (KT's) :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Stolen by you, you were never meant to use the Pu for the weaponization purpose, you hoodwinked the international community. NSG was created after India stealing Pu, to tigthen controls on nuclear technology. Comprendo ?

lol , that's is not called stolen dude... check English
WHAT stealing ring magnets? WE PAYED FOR WHO EVER WAS WILLING TO SUPPLY.

Lol What is AK khan taken from Lab and run away from that country is called stolen by a thief .

O dont worry your cities are well taken care of, remember back in 80s Zia telling Rajeev that we will wipe the vary floor where they were standing? But now with TNWs, we have actually given chance for the survival of your cities as with TNWs we can wipe your military and win war quickly, without having to destroy your cities and raising the bar to strategic level.
Zia tell you , you will eat grass and till now you are eating grass.......

One Single nuke strike on your army, cities completely and can make man made desert........ only fool can compare TNW with Bigger H bombs.

Whoever wrote this amateur writing needs an award to be a complete arse.

So there was no IFF by either Saudis and Jordaians and it was ok for any tom dick and harry to enter their airspace and speak in Arabic and off you go? LOL. :cuckoo:

Bottom line is, the Saudis AWACS was manned by the Americans and hence no warning was send. End of story. There is no question that American nod and support was there, 110%.
[/quote]

Lol , you dreamer / fancy story writer , you didn't even know , US AWACS given to SA in 1986-87 and Israeli Strike happened in 81 :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

First you heck if Saudi AF even have AWACS that time before writing another fancy story,...........

Kido, what you are failing to grasp that Isreali plan was not to attack Kahutta like in one day that they did with Iraqi site. They were meant to fly first to India and then from their try to attempt. Any country can fly its jets to India with mutual consent. Hell we even had sorties of our F-16s in Jordan, right next to Israel.

Are you on the mission of making a complete arse out of yourself? LOL
Enjoy this:
Even JF-17s. ;)

:crazy:

lol, Just chucked the Flight Path you taken before commenting.......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

[QeE="Mrc, post: 9318978, member: 152422"]:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:[/QUOTE]
I see the smiley before laughing closes its eyes with its own hand. Similarly pak is turning a blind eye and laughing... Good for your country

The whole of Kahuta Lab's Centrifuge warehouses can be bombed and destroyed, it still won't halt Pakistani nuclear weapons program.
Tunable CO2 lasers are now being used for isotope separation and Plutonium or Uranium Enrichment. Such plants are very compact and can be hidden away somewhere.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom