What's new

'India could revert to pre-1947 state'

One the group of seven states rises, the borders would be different........come on great seven, a long way to go, every one would get justice.

I wish you all the best. Your prayers wern't answered for Kashmir but, maybe you could be lucky this time.

look i think india is not going to break up as much as i would like to see it with all due respect to my pakistani brothers. we see ourselves as an emerging economy at i think we do. anyways think of the instability india's breaking up will cauz. so lets hope that india and pakistan do not break up.

look i think india is not going to break up as much as i would like to see it with all due respect to my pakistani brothers. we see ourselves as an emerging economy at i think we do. anyways think of the instability india's breaking up will cauz. so lets hope that india and pakistan do not break up.

Sane thoughts!!! No nation should go through the process of breakup. Millions in both the countries dream for their nation to be economically strong & powerful. It would be a horror for them to see their dream shattering. Even though we have many ills in our society, a feeling that keeps us in a state of hopefulness in the promise that future holds for us, our people & our nation. I can only imagine the plight of a man who sees no future or has lost all hope be it an Indian or a Pakistani or anybody else.

Thing about India is, it has a huge problem with all sorts of minorities. Other than mainstream Hindus most minorities are so god-damn anti-India.

Muslim Indians so openly criticize and ridicule Hindu Indians that it's shocking! The divide is so clear and it emanates from India's inability to create one identity, which has happened through incidents recurring every decade. Bombay riots, Gujrat Riots, Babri Masjid, the sikh genocide, etc. Every decade the government participates in a genocide of the minority.

The minority by now should be feeling that its safety lies in the division of India.

Pakistan was created for the safety of that minorities, maybe they should move over then.
Asim, Just for your information, collectively More number of Hindu's die every year to muslim extremisim on the Indian soil.
While Christians, Muslims and all the others can collect money from their charitable organizations, churchs and mosques etc for their own interest. Money from the Temples go to the Indian government. Maybe the Hindu' should be crying foul.

Bushroda said that, "No nation should go through the process of breakup" I find that statement coming from an Indian amazing. In other words you oppose the partition of 1947 but at the same India has been supporting secessionist movements in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Is this hypocrisy at its most mindless or are Indian writers on this forum generally more calculating.

Thing about India is, it has a huge problem with all sorts of minorities. Other than mainstream Hindus most minorities are so god-damn anti-India.

Muslim Indians so openly criticize and ridicule Hindu Indians that it's shocking! The divide is so clear and it emanates from India's inability to create one identity, which has happened through incidents recurring every decade. Bombay riots, Gujrat Riots, Babri Masjid, the sikh genocide, etc. Every decade the government participates in a genocide of the minority.

The minority by now should be feeling that its safety lies in the division of India.

Mr Asim I am a member of one minority religions in our country and in all the 26 years of my life have not faced any state imposed religion specific sanctions or rulings. In fact i dont feel i am from a minority.

You are right about some of the Muslim Indians open criticism about govt Of India policies.But being a democratic Nation every person has a right to express themselves. They have right to vote, to acesses special facilities from the govt on account of their minority status. They enjoy more rights than the people of other islamic nations.

Majority of the minority is very happy in India.

ROFLMAO, Asim I thought your more mature in what you write.

Yeah right! :lol:

Go to CNN IBN, a talk show occurred and see it senior muslim people and senior citizens were there GO AND SEE THAT TO OPEN YOUR EYES.ofcourse if it exists the link.

The very reason Pakistan was formed, so called Muslims faced "problems" , if they again do they are free to move across the border; I can show you constitutional proceedings the very reason India was formed as a base of Multicultural country other than under the banner of Dharmic faiths, because it would safeguard the minority and ofcourse provide them better facilities, so now do you think they demanding a seperate state is justified?

Wet dreams and wet dreams :disagree:

Fact is other than few NRI sikhs who never were born in India no Indian sikhs has the pipedream of a seperate state, nor does the Christians nor the Muslims.

Bushroda said that, "No nation should go through the process of breakup" I find that statement coming from an Indian amazing. In other words you oppose the partition of 1947 but at the same India has been supporting secessionist movements in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Is this hypocrisy at its most mindless or are Indian writers on this forum generally more calculating.

Nice to know that you have the capacity to generalize the whole of 1.1 billion people, into one line of thinking.

Very realistic opinion.

Just couple this hatred between miniorities with social, political and economic discrimination and you would reach a fair enough conclusion.

While media hype is predicting India to be super power, and proud Indians telling everyone that they got biggest number of Billionaires in Asia, 80% live under $2 a day and 300 million are suffering an acute food shortage, while 45% children are severly malnutritioned.

Where these people with such desperation head?

The way out is NAXAL, which control half of the country practically, 14 states, now if some one give another reading to the report on page one, you can get the real picture of future.

It is not going to break tommorow, but process have become faster, still things would take few decadeds to shape up.

keysersoze said:
Is Neo the chosen one?

He is Honorary Member-Citizen of MALLU-LAND, He can live here and hopefully make babies with our WOmen,(our women are known for their beautiful breasts..lol)....... and he will get a complimentary breakfast of Ras's'berry Pancakes from the MallU-LAnd government,

Lol...thanks guys! :D

Whats this MALLU LAND?

I have heard many names like this Bhangee Land, Rats Land, Mallu Land but dont have idea where are these places!

you have been given infraction Mir; please be careful for next 10 days or face ban/suspension.

A. Rahman,

It was a genuine question as the word "Mallu Land" being used frequently by some members, I have also heard the other names and wanted to know the location of these places.

BTW, I have noted your warning, I would appriciate if you can ask the members about the location of Mallu Land or issue them a warning as well.

Back
Top Bottom