What's new

'India could revert to pre-1947 state'

Munshi the great academic

Cant you snese that that the remarks by Adux are sarcastic..... He is jus telling it for the sake of fun and make some Pakistani brothers happy he he ehe heh heh he he

No my brother, it is true, I had the inner desire always to unite the malayalee's and rule all you tamilians, telugu's and kanadiga's... The enitiy called the MALLU LAND. I am sorry, cant you see, naxalism has grown so much and will prove powerful for the indian army, therfore kerala being a communist state is the best person to lead all of south india.

I think it is better pakistan attack india , and aid us. They can travel all the way to Bangaldesh and join forces, and bring back the mughal empire, we dont care as long as they dont come to south India. North Indians can have one more 1000 year rule..

My God Adux you give me lol's he he he he e..

Add to that Munshis vision of BDR cutting India at Cjicken neck and Srilanka cutting of Tamilnadu and annexing them he he eh he he he

Sri Lanka wont be cut Tamil nadu, Since it will come as a part of the greater mallu land...

BDR is a force to be reckoned with, they destroyed the cowardly indian BSF, you just wait and watch, how they will change it a true force, after all the educated bangladeshi's come back to bangladesh.

The Revloution is coming

I thnk itz gud if China and Pakistan attck us. Dey wil liberate us frm d tyranny of d oppressive Indian govt.

We north Indians would luv da rule of the Mughal empire for another 1000 years. God willing it will happen sooner dan later.

N Pakistan shud join up with BD and they can rule asia along with china.
US will be no match for dem!!

also i want to see my mally brothers who are opressed to be free along with our kashmiri brothers as well as assam, tripura, etc, etc!!

The end of days for the corrupt india are comming closer and closer!

'India could revert to pre-1947 state'

Press Trust of India
Posted online: Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 1213 hours IST
Updated: Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 1215 hours IST

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=85283#compstory

New Delhi, April 22: Bogged down by internal and external security threats, India could revert to its pre-independence territories if divisive trends are not firmly arrested and reversed, a defence analyst has said.

Naxalism and insurgency affected "more than 40 per cent" of India's territory, while psychological fragmentation over language, religion, caste or region had spread due to vote- bank politics, "resulting in overwhelming regional pressures in determining our foreign policy", Capt (retired) Bharat Verma said in an editorial in Indian Defence Review.

Painting a grim picture of the security situation in and around the country, he said the writ of state governments were being "rolled back towards their respective state capitals by Naxalites" while the entire land border was facing different threats.

"Despite India's pretensions of an emerging great power, its influence is shrinking -- both internally as well as on its external periphery," he said.

Observing that these negative and divisive trends need to be immediately arrested firmly and reversed, Verma said India could otherwise face the prospect of "reverting to its pre-independence status of splintered territories, principalities and fiefdoms ruled by feudals and their private militias who may well seek outside military support to subjugate their kith-turned-adversaries".

Is not this article published in "Indian Defence Review"?

It is not easy, all this while they have been told that they are going to take over the world, first time they have learned about reality, they are loosing trust on their own people and whoever brings them in to reality is like an enemy to them, it would take some time before they start accepting the reality.

Let them stay in a world of imagination and dreams of superpower.

No no... please ask China to aid Pakistan so that they can help liberate us from this dream that we'r living in!!

It is not easy, all this while they have been told that they are going to take over the world, first time they have learned about reality, they are loosing trust on their own people and whoever brings them in to reality is like an enemy to them, it would take some time before they start accepting the reality.

Let them stay in a world of imagination and dreams of superpower.

One retired army captain writes an editorial & it becomes a reality.:D :D
Ofcourse, Businessweek, Goldman Sachs, CIA, WB are all BSing when they write tons of article about India becoming economic powerhouse. So, if you believe that the editorial is reality then I suppose you certainly do believe the report by CIA thinktank stating that Pak would breakup by 2015.

Munshiji,

My heartfelt apologies for my appalling behavior to you before, I agree with your assessment. RAW cannot succeed in keeping people captive again, the Dis-integration is imiment, it is only a matter of years. I am sure for say something so outward, that too in public fora like the internet. RAW can target me and find me using my IP addrss.

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No my brother, it is true, I had the inner desire always to unite the malayalee's and rule all you tamilians, telugu's and kanadiga's... The enitiy called the MALLU LAND. I am sorry, cant you see, naxalism has grown so much and will prove powerful for the indian army, therfore kerala being a communist state is the best person to lead all of south india.

I think it is better pakistan attack india , and aid us. They can travel all the way to Bangaldesh and join forces, and bring back the mughal empire, we dont care as long as they dont come to south India. North Indians can have one more 1000 year rule..

Mughal empire was the origin of Kazakhstan and the Ottoman Turks there is no Mughal family in Pakistan. Pakistan wont attack India it is worthless we wanted independence for a reason remember, it is just that Kashmir is an issue which India created.

About the topic I believe this is a specualation nothing to do with India being weak.

Thers a vulture flying in the sky looking into the ground in desert, thirsty and hungry, lately clients have stopped visiting his office due to mis-representation of vulturity in the local community, it is flying and suddenly sees a camel moving in the desert, slowly, with some peoples, the vulture got a light of hope in his eyes and kept cursing from dawn to dusk "when will the camel die".

suddenly he dives to snatch a piece of meat from the camel, seeing it is dead, and hits the head on sand dunes, alas it was just a mirage!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thers a vulture flying in the sky looking into the ground in desert, thirsty and hungry, lately clients have stopped visiting his office due to mis-representation of vulturity in the local community, it is flying and suddenly sees a camel moving in the desert, slowly, with some peoples, the vulture got a light of hope in his eyes and kept cursing from dawn to dusk "when will the camel die".

suddenly he dives to snatch a piece of meat from the camel, seeing it is dead, and hits the head on sand dunes, alas it was just a mirage!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joey the Old Man of Wisdom :D

Back
Top Bottom