What's new

India Cleared For 34-Nation Group, Can Buy High-End Missile Technology

Not just missile tech, but also UAV tech as well. Remember, Rustom 2 was delayed, because of the denial of some actuators, which was locally made afterward.

These concerns were likely taken into account because key domestic UAV development programmes till recently had been somewhat dependent on American sources for key components such as actuators. However the recent United States (US) State Department's withdrawal of export licenses on MTCR grounds for some seven types of MOOG actuators that feature in ADE's flagship Rustom-II MALE UAV means that India need no longer be so concerned about what America thinks. As of now, indigenously developed replacement actuators have completed electro-magnetic interference/compatibility tests etc and high speed taxi-trials (HSTT) of the Rustom-II have re-commenced. These taxi-trials will go up to a speed of 55 knots, just 10 knots shy of take-off speed.

http://www.news18.com/blogs/india/s...ter-the-era-of-armed-drones-10879-995842.html

It'll make exchange of such materials easier.
Exactly... India will now look for make in India uav... May be from France we could get deal for Aura UCAV...

China - Dear if you have any kind of thoughts about joining MTCR kindly forget about it... U are a tech offender

Janab who made the claim "that I can do anything that suits me" so clearly that's your limit and you can't do anything..I normally check when people make tall claims. I never made such a statement that I can do anything...so chill mate!!!
actually you dint get it and became too predictable with that answer and i am happy that the clasical attitude hasnt changed :haha:

having said that thing is why do you think things which are going not so good for us in last stages keep falling in line while its opposite for your interests and policies :azn:

koi gall nahi khush raho aur yoon hi apne potential opportunities ko zaayaa kerte raho ... thanks for this attitude :sarcastic:

Revert? Guru Dutt was always confused whether he was Islamic or not, mainly because of his leading ladies.

He can't.

If he does, he becomes Wajib e Qatl.

<sniff?>

Someone hand me the fire extinguisher.
Sirji how can you be so cruel towards my feeling :cray:

actually you dint get it and became too predictable with that answer and i am happy that the clasical attitude hasnt changed :haha:

having said that thing is why do you think things which are going not so good for us in last stages keep falling in line while its opposite for your interests and policies :azn:

koi gall nahi khush raho aur yoon hi apne potential opportunities ko zaayaa kerte raho ... thanks for this attitude :sarcastic:

Sirji how can you be so cruel towards my feeling :cray:

Never mind your feelings! We should get lucky to work with such classical beauties. Or even come into their presence.

i like your sarcasm sirji mujhe apni sharan me le lo guru ji :agree:

Mera aukat hi nahin hai.

subah saam kya beef khate ho bhai?Hum bhi khate hai..Why you guys bring beef,religion kind of topic in these threads?Do all of you carry same obsession?

That is why they exist, because they are not us. And these topics are some of the ways to prove that.

Mera aukat hi nahin hai.

That is why they exist, because they are not us. And these topics are some of the ways to prove that.
ab itne bhee kator na banno sirji mana aap bengali hpo or mai marwaari per hain to hum bharatwaasi :D

Not sure what big advantage this will give to India considering we have all type Missile like ICBM,SLBM,SAM,A-A,Hypersonic ,ABM and lot more .
There isn't a UAV system anywhere in the world that can compete with the MQ-4C and it is tailor-made to work with the P-8s. If the IN doesn't opt for the Tritons they are curtailing the capabilties of their very very expensive beasts signifcantly.

Does that mean we could buy icbm if we want to? From Russia or US... Just asking. As far as I know we got very long way to go with MIRV

Does that mean we could buy icbm if we want to? From Russia or US... Just asking. As far as I know we got very long way to go with MIRV
Why do you say that? With our launch vehicles we have demonstrated the ability to put multiple satellites in orbit at the same time.
I'd say MIRV on missiles is only a political decision away.

no we cant buy ICBM or even medium or long range cruise missiles but we can suerly buy latest radars and avionics and air to air and air to ground missiles like stealthy air launched cruise missiles with range less than/upto 600 Km and payload less than/upto 500 , weponised drones and all daul use technologies which were sanctioned for sale against india

Why do you say that? With our launch vehicles we have demonstrated the ability to put multiple satellites in orbit at the same time.
I'd say MIRV on missiles is only a political decision away.

No just asking. Nothing wrong if we buy these technologies best available in the world and pair it with our missile systems.
No. The MTCR forbids such transactions and was partially designed them in mind (it was mainly to stop the spread of nuclear capable cruise missiles).

However, the sale of ICBM motors is not prohibited and Soviet-era missile motors have been bought by the US for use on SLVs:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...649cb2-057b-11e6-b283-e79d81c63c1b_story.html

Surplus US missiles are being debated for sale to domestic firms such as Orbital ATK, but not to foreign nations or companies:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/19/plan-sell-old-icbms-stirs-controversy/83249414/

Not only does the MTCR forbid the sale of such systems, but both the US and Russia are bound by other treaties - with each other - and their own domestic laws. The NPT, as does the MTCR, forbids the sale of nuclear technologies, such as ICBMs or MIRVs

http://www.state.gov/t/isn/npt/

The US does not sell strategic weapons like nuclear capable missiles, nuclear submarines or carriers, heavy bombers or advanced electronic surveillance equipment.

*Speaking of MIRVs... the MOKV says, "f*ck your MIRV":partay:.

Multiple%20Kill%20Vehicle_0.jpg
What is this mokv sevebseven bro... So it's basically India now could get hold of technology involved to develop our own icbm init?

No. The MTCR forbids such transactions and was partially designed them in mind (it was mainly to stop the spread of nuclear capable cruise missiles).

However, the sale of ICBM motors is not prohibited and Soviet-era missile motors have been bought by the US for use on SLVs:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...649cb2-057b-11e6-b283-e79d81c63c1b_story.html

Surplus US missiles are being debated for sale to domestic firms such as Orbital ATK, but not to foreign nations or companies:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/19/plan-sell-old-icbms-stirs-controversy/83249414/

Not only does the MTCR forbid the sale of such systems, but both the US and Russia are bound by other treaties - with each other - and their own domestic laws. The NPT, as does the MTCR, forbids the sale of nuclear technologies, such as ICBMs or MIRVs

http://www.state.gov/t/isn/npt/

The US does not sell strategic weapons like nuclear capable missiles, nuclear submarines or carriers, heavy bombers or advanced electronic surveillance equipment.

*Speaking of MIRVs... the MOKV says, "f*ck your MIRV":partay:.

Multiple%20Kill%20Vehicle_0.jpg

And I guess Israelis got missiles nuclear tipped with nuclear weapons. How do u explain that man

Back
Top Bottom