What's new

India Cleared For 34-Nation Group, Can Buy High-End Missile Technology

Sorry Sir But in Lucknow or In Parts of UP ,Rajasthan,Madhya pradesh ,you can get them through locally in Black

Really haven't taste it With Indian Spices Yet

What I'm saying is that it's not good to eat. Sorry, except Lucknow. If you haven't eaten Tunda kabab, you haven't lived. It spreads like a French pate, and stays for a day or two taken away, so it's perfect for breakfast on toast.

Damn. Now you've got me salivating.

Sorry Sir But in Lucknow or In Parts of UP ,Rajasthan,Madhya pradesh ,you can get them through locally in Black

Really haven't taste it With Indian Spices Yet

You want to discuss your views on beef on an MTCR thread. I know most Indians are morons but do they feel no shame in being trolled by Pakistani poster about beef to have the whole thread derailed and so enthusiastically joining in

Now to those who were caricaturing/lampooning Modi's frequent foreign trips/hugging of world leaders.....see the patient and hard effort has finally paid off.

Chinese hurdle!
Hopefully will overcome that the way we did back in '08 when we got NSG clearance in consensus for Civil nuclear deal with US. Even then there was a lot of sabre-rattling by usual suspects with regard to IAEA approval & NSG clearance. We sailed through then.. & hopefully the result will be same this time around too!

You want to discuss your views on beef on an MTCR thread. I know most Indians are morons but do they feel no shame in being trolled by Pakistani poster about beef to have the whole thread derailed and so enthusiastically joining in

No.

Now to those who were caricaturing/lampooning Modi's frequent foreign trips/hugging of world leaders.....see the patient and hard effort has finally paid off.

He's the greatest! Modi for President. More foreign trips.

Congrats!! Great to see India has become a responsible international actor.

Now to celebrate... buy American:whistle:?

2011-ASG-0054-10x4-300dpi.jpg

Predator10-p46-avenger-8590.jpg

avenger_longbody_onground_graybutte_0313_roll-a_002.jpg
If the US is willing to provide ToT and localised manufacturing...sure.

But what India really wants (not that it needed MCTR clearance afaik):

f3af39b266873f33ac36a2da6d7f4d4c.jpg

You have to be careful. Kerala, parts of Hyderabad (Toli Chowki) and Calcutta, or five-star hotels in the metros. Touch beef outside these and you are a dead duck. You will hate yourself for life for eating the stringy tough sandal soles passing for beef anywhere else.
Alhamdulillah I am a free person and I can enjoy beef as much as I want and I have no intention of visiting such bigoted places. Thanks to Allah that he gave Muslims are separate homeland and we are free to eat whatever we want. And todays iftaar is specifically cow steaks with my friends.

Alhamdulillah I am a free person and I can enjoy beef as much as I want and I have no intention of visiting such bigoted places. Thanks to Allah that he gave Muslims are separate homeland and we are free to eat whatever we want. And todays iftaar is specifically cow steaks with my friends.

Oh, good!

That's the best news I've read all month.

We have our own politicians, including the foreign visiting ones, and we don't need any more pompous, platitudinising, condescending p*icks.

Its a Shane that despite spending billions on "trying " to build indigenous missile tech (Read Israeli ) , India had to do all this type be able to buy from abroad.
Another way of getting lavish foreign trips and kickbacks for Indian Babus and top brass.
I don't know where this genius is getting his information from but India is basically self-sufficent in missile tech:

(Missile needs for the armed forces)
By 2020:

VSHORADS-RBS-70 (most likely)
QR-SAM- Maitri, BDL & DRDO QRSAM
SR-SAM-AKASH, Spyder, Astra based SR-SAM (under development)
MR-SAM- BARAK-8 (for IAF, designated LR-SAM by IN)
LR-SAM- BARAK-8ER
VLR-SAM- S-400, (DRDO also working on a 200-300km range SAM system)
BMD- DRDO BMD; PAD and AAD (under development)
MBRL- Pinaka (Mk.2 in advanced stages of development), Smerch, Pinaka 2 (Smerch equivalent)
ATGM- Spike, Nag
Anti Radiation Missile- DRDO ARM (under development)

Air-launched ATGM- Helina, Mistral, Hellfire
Cruise missile (Brahmos (Brahmos-M and Brahmos-2 hypersonic CM also under development), Harpoon, Nirbhay, LRCM (under development)
Air-launched cruise missile-Brahmos-A, Nirbhay
BVRAAM- Astra, R-77, Derby
SBLM- K4, K15
ICBM-Agni-I/II/III/IV/V/VI etc

Green-Indian/DRDO designed
Yellow-Indian/DRDO JV with foriegn OEM
Red-Foreign design

If the US is willing to provide ToT and localised manufacturing...sure.

But what India really wants (not that it needed MCTR clearance afaik):

f3af39b266873f33ac36a2da6d7f4d4c.jpg
What Its Implications on Brahmos So now We can Openly Declare Its True Range

Back
Top Bottom