What's new

India Cleared For 34-Nation Group, Can Buy High-End Missile Technology

Alhamdulillah I am a free person and I can enjoy beef as much as I want and I have no intention of visiting such bigoted places. Thanks to Allah that he gave Muslims are separate homeland and we are free to eat whatever we want. And todays iftaar is specifically cow steaks with my friends.

we are free to eat whatever we want.

Are you sure about the highlighted part?

If the US is willing to provide ToT and localised manufacturing...sure.

But what India really wants (not that it needed MCTR clearance afaik):

f3af39b266873f33ac36a2da6d7f4d4c.jpg
Why do we need ToT for everything.

Why do we need ToT for everything.
Because India imports the most high end stuff that it can't build itself right now thus these are the areas that India needs the most technical know how in. Furthermore, the tech that ToT is essential in are cutting edge and will provide enourmous benefits for mulitple areas.

Because India imports the most high end stuff that it can't build itself right now thus these are the areas that India needs the most technical know how in. Furthermore, the tech that ToT is essential in are cutting edge and will provide enourmous benefits for mulitple areas.
Agree, but if the ToT is not coming and there is need of hour, we should be able to compromise on some items. I am in agreement that largely ToT is important and government is working hard in this area, however cannot do it for everything.

Back
Top Bottom