What's new

India Cleared For 34-Nation Group, Can Buy High-End Missile Technology

That's the big thing !!! We can say Salam valekum or inshallah without upsetting our religious people even extreme one :rofl: can you do that ???

India don't have to. China and Pak are know for supply missle tech to so called rouge nations. So doors have closed for them

Nice one ...:yahoo::pleasantry:

Janab who made the claim "that I can do anything that suits me" so clearly that's your limit and you can't do anything..I normally check when people make tall claims. I never made such a statement that I can do anything...so chill mate!!!

Some hindu Baniya actually does it .

In Kerala and Assam hindus do eat cow meat . Cows importance is over stated .
Beef gained traction for politics over it . And you see a Hindu wont loose his religion for beef eating though Killing cow is a sin in hinduism .
But even then you do rituals and give donations to Brahmins to get over that sin . ;)

Also those hindus who eat beef they rarely kill cows themselves , even for mutton we have Muslim Butchers to do the dirty job of killing the animal and muslims do this gladly since they make a living out of it .

Its a Shane that despite spending billions on "trying " to build indigenous missile tech (Read Israeli ) , India had to do all this type be able to buy from abroad.
Another way of getting lavish foreign trips and kickbacks for Indian Babus and top brass.

I sure this is going to be the last words you will murmur when Indian missiles fall on your head in the next indo-pak war . :) :) :)

For example eating cow steaks :) ... just kidding

You have to be careful. Kerala, parts of Hyderabad (Toli Chowki) and Calcutta, or five-star hotels in the metros. Touch beef outside these and you are a dead duck. You will hate yourself for life for eating the stringy tough sandal soles passing for beef anywhere else.

Janab who made the claim "that I can do anything that suits me" so clearly that's your limit and you can't do anything..I normally check when people make tall claims. I never made such a statement that I can do anything...so chill mate!!!
I know few of my frds who eat beef and prok even its not allowed in their cast ( bramin ) i am marath. I dont eat beef or pork.
I have muslim frds who eat beef. I dont.
Problem in India is not what you eat !!! Its a problem if you slaughter in wrong place. India is one of the biggest exporter of beef. Lets not go in pork

India-US joint statement: US-based Westinghouse to sign deal with NPCIL by June 2017 for six nuclear reactors in India

10:06 PM (IST)
India has made a name for itself as fastest growing economy in the world. Will work together for world's peace and security

PM Modi

Obama-Modi_-_Copy_2885369p.jpg

You have to be careful. Kerala, parts of Hyderabad (Toli Chowki) and Calcutta, or five-star hotels in the metros. Touch beef outside these and you are a dead duck. You will hate yourself for life for eating the stringy tough sandal soles passing for beef anywhere else.

Beef in india is of a terrible kind. Don't know what they feed them.

Sorry Sir But in Lucknow or In Parts of UP ,Rajasthan,Madhya pradesh ,you can get them through locally in Black

Beef in india is of a terrible kind. Don't know what they feed them.
Really haven't taste it With Indian Spices Yet

Back
Top Bottom