What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

You can keep as many troops in IOK. Just don't lie to others about the figures.

Neither Pakistan has lost Kashmir, neither the Kashmiris have. In any case around 35 % of Free Kashmir is in Pakistan.

The world in India can accept whatever, unless Pakistan accepts it - koi fayeda nahin.

Why you people still reluctant to provide the source behind 7 lakh troops in Kashmir.

I am the source. So ........

Prove me wrong.

Not by sourcing a reference, but by naming the formations present on ground.
come to kashmir i'll prove you wrong by arranging you to do the headcount in kashmir itself....:)

Who cares if there are large number of troops in J&K. We have them because Pakistan will encroach inareacontrolled by us.example Kargil.

Pakistan knows they have lost Kashmir. The violence Is at rock bottom going down further.

Zardari only said this to get cheap publicity.

Shout as much as you can the fact remains that from here LOC is border. The world accepts it, as shown by their lack of interest in the subject.

First of all explain that bold part, Why do indians think that? I have heard that lot of times from you guys, Is their is some sort of logic behind it or you use it as self-satisfication ? when such an huge amount of military troops marching on streets of srinagar, Imposing Kerfews and bans during Religious days, many shooting incidents had also happened in past and several innocents have been killed and their crime was that they were just suspected without any reason , Wat do you think can any human being can continue their peaceful struggle against bullet ? against military? Well ! President Zardari has raised Kashmiris issue, and its your minister shouting and going mad on it. like do we care for him .

Indians can't stop the massive movement. :D

340x.jpg

pakistan-flag-1.jpg

pak+flag+lal+chowk.jpg

Prove me wrong.

ok I say there are 1 million Indian soldier in Azad Kashmir....I am the source...Prove me wrong :azn:

Prove me wrong.

You are the source ok i'll believe you only if you provide the Names and Ranks of those ''7 Lakhs Soilders''....Now start....

Back
Top Bottom