What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

Our league is geopolitical game play. You don't fall in this category.

You are not even a regional power worth its name.

You are hemmed in between two powerful nuclear powers from three sides. The only place left for you is to go to sea.

And piggy back on America to glory - ha ha ha. You will remain as a piggy back for the Americans for times to come.

Learn how to stay there. There is hardly any role for India in the great game being played in this region.

The sooner you understand this, the better it will be for all of you.

:rofl:No other arguement! Since you just got suckered! Hothe hothe. Take it easy! Go beta Afghanistan is waiting for you and complaining about artillery. Go fight with him. Warna old daddy USA will come and not let new daddy China help you.

:rofl:No other arguement! Since you just got suckered! Hothe hothe. Take it easy! Go beta Afghanistan is waiting for you and complaining about artillery. Go fight with him. Warna old daddy USA will come and not let new daddy China help you.

You don't even know the meaning of geopolitics.

How would you understand, as to what have I written.

same Qn to u ...dum hai to lelo :) ..

pehle jo hai usko to sambhal lo ,ki faaltu khanne ki aadat hai ? :rofl:

Since 1989, IOK mein kya ho raha hai.

Bhurrhiya charkha kaat rahi hai kya.

Technically, you may like to call it - shaping the environment.

Since 1989, IOK mein kya ho raha hai.

Bhurrhiya charkha kaat rahi hai kya.

Technically, you may like to call it - shaping the environment.

jo bhi ho rha hai vo aapke mulk se behtar ho rha hai ;)

i will again say...jo hai usko sambhal lo :) ... ;)

You dont have to put your military in kashmir that is why you put terrorist in kashmir.On topic actually Kashmiris are sick and tired of Pakistani interference.:devil:

Yes, and a while ago went to watch a movie with a kashmiri classmate, <sarcasm>he totally tried to stab me</sarcasm>

You don't even know the meaning of geopolitics.

How would you understand, as to what have I written.

I may or may not understand geopolitics. But IF YOU AS GOP understood geopolitics you would not be in the current situation you are in :rofl: Big daddy :usflag: running around the backyard while you keep :cheers:

Wah ! what an understanding of geopolitics sirjee! :hang2:

Our league is geopolitical game play. You don't fall in this category.

You are not even a regional power worth its name.

You are hemmed in between two powerful nuclear powers from three sides. The only place left for you is to go to sea.

And piggy back on America to glory - ha ha ha. You will remain as a piggy back for the Americans for times to come.

Learn how to stay there. There is hardly any role for India in the great game being played in this region.

The sooner you understand this, the better it will be for all of you.

Here, I am the GOP.

Who are you.
Thats why you seek strategic depth in other country to escape from a country which is not even a regional power not ur league in geopolitical game....:)

12th.jpg

We've had hundreds of kashmiri members from azad kashmir here and none from IOK, yet indians still believe in that intergrral indian someshit bs

Thats why you seek strategic depth in other country to escape from a country which is not even a regional power not ur league in geopolitical game....:)

12th.jpg

hmmmm ..... tumhara problem ye hai ke sochnay se pehlay hi bol deti ho.

A nuclear power does not militarily need a strategic depth.

Samajh Ayee Kya

scale.php

Same 2 u ..

keep shouting in U.N :) ...and be ready to fight on other western front :) ..

We already are shouting inside Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Don't you see Pakistani flags during protests.

UN waghera jaanay ki zaroorat nahin hai.

Wo to India khud hi gya tha aur phass gya.

Back
Top Bottom