What's new

India claims Basmati rice as their GI - Basmati battle

:lol: Agree.

Pak must sell their supposedly “superior” rice as Urdu equivalent “atarmati” or “mehakmati” not with the Indian Sanskrit “basmati” brand.:)

they can use names given by you free of charge :enjoy:

basmati was as indus valley product as idli dosa is lahori dish
I spoke of the language "Sanskrit", not basmati. Would you care to address that particular proposition first? Prove to me that Sanskrit is from coterminous Hindustan. If you cannot - and you're welcome to try any mental gymnastics to enable this - then we are free to use your sacred language to piss on you as we please.

As for "basmati", its first mention in any historical record was by Waris Shah, in Pakistan.

Neither Sanskrit is "Indian", nor did anyone from your elephant riding community coin the word "basmati".

All Hindustan is good at is ripping off the hard work of others.

you should name your rice as pakistanmati , get a patent .we will not object .:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

go sell your pakmati rice .:rofl:

It sells well thank you for asking ... people are confident it isn’t mixed with cow piss
tell this to those american pakistanis who started themselves calling indians afte 9/11.see nazam sethi youtube video .

I agree we have some sad losers who like to call them selves Indians ...

I agree we have some sad losers who like to call them selves Indians ...

they want to have distant identity from likes if you , wise people . they must have received some bad experiences at airports .
babu Truki and Arabic is not Pakistani Language, so Sanskrit is not Indian....wake up and take a smell.
arabi and turki are not pakistani ? many pakistanis consider themselves arabi turki as their own language.
I spoke of the language "Sanskrit", not basmati. Would you care to address that particular proposition first? Prove to me that Sanskrit is from coterminous Hindustan. If you cannot - and you're welcome to try any mental gymnastics to enable this - then we are free to use your sacred language to piss on you as we please.

As for "basmati", its first mention in any historical record was by Waris Shah, in Pakistan.

Neither Sanskrit is "Indian", nor did anyone from your elephant riding community coin the word "basmati".

All Hindustan is good at is ripping off the hard work of others.
if you want
go sell basmati and Sanskrit as pakistani product , whole world will buy your chawal .
:sarcastic:

Last edited:
How can you associate sanskrit or Hinduism with India which did not even originate from the land that is now called India?

Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hinduism. I am sure you will not adopt Hebrew words for obvious reasons.

If you use coterminous origins as a gauge you are free falling into a very slippery slope. For instance Islam is not coterminous to present day Pak. I will leave it at that.

Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hinduism. I am sure you will not adopt Hebrew words for obvious reasons.

If you use coterminous origins as a gauge you are free falling into a very slippery slope. For instance Islam is not coterminous to present day Pak. I will leave it at that.
Lolz so what. We're not the holy house of Islam, nor do we claim this. It is an import that allowed us to progress.

Enjoy your slippery slope.

Lolz so what. We're not the holy house of Islam, nor do we claim this. It is an import that allowed us to progress.

Enjoy your slippery slope.

Does this mean you won’t be bringing up conterminous bullcr@p again?

Back
Top Bottom