What's new

India China war in October again?

The Indian private media does not speak for the Indian government.China knows that very well.

Indian Private interest groups control your major media. Interest groups also control your government. You can’t refute that as that is a law of democracy.

Well if history of our nation reminds us anything, its that we forget our differences most when facing a common enemy!!!...

What is your common enemy? China? Pakistan? Nepal? Bangladesh? No, all wrong!

Your common enemy is within you. It is yourselves, your freaking political system and weak mentality!

yep, always blame india, :smokin: China is so innocent!:sick:

How many of you seriosly think China can remain a good nation or was good nation?:sniper:

i seriosly think it was never a peaceful nation. HELL Nver!:sniper:

In 60 years, a never-peaceful nation in your mind (aka China) has peacefully resolved its land disputes with 13 of its 14 neighboring countries, except with that of India.

In 60+ years, a always-peaceful nation in your mind (aka India) never resolves its land disputes with any of its neighboring countries.

That is your definition of peaceful. That is Indian definition of peaceful. How freaking is that! :rofl:

For long we have been reading from our indian friends how they are preparing for war against China - but now saner heads are prevailing - we can only hope that these saner heads will then carry the day to a strategic alliance with China to free Asia from those who wish to use Asian countries to war against each other for the benefit of those outside Asia. Once India solve her border problems with her neighbors, an alliance or a forum such as SAARC and Shanghai Cooperation will bring together more than half the world in a alliance for prosperity and peace.

In 60 years, a never-peaceful nation in your mind (aka China) has peacefully resolved its land disputes with 13 of its 14 neighboring countries, except with that of India.

In 60+ years, a always-peaceful nation in your mind (aka India) never resolves its land disputes with any of its neighboring countries.

That is your definition of peaceful. That is Indian definition of peaceful. How freaking is that! :rofl:

You make it seem like the Chinese gave up their territorial rights to appease a smaller neighbor to resolve a dispute.....

Lets be clear on one thing....Peaceful resolution by the Chinese is more like "An offer you cant refuse".....so peaceful bullying is how China has resolved its disputes....

Also what peaceful means are you referring to?? Does Tibet ring a bell??....Annexing a piece of land based on military might without firing a bullet because the people you subdue are monks with no arms does NOT count as peaceful resolution.....

Stop glorifying the Chinese......Just like India they have their ambitions too....and trust me the Chinese are a lot more stubborn and heavy handed than us mild-mannered desis!!!

Besides the only reason why we have a dispute with China is because we can stand up to them....Its very easy for a small nation to settle dispute with China when they know that the Chinese have the capability to engulf them!!!
You Pakistani's might be scared and enamoured by China....for India its like a mirror image.....there is more similarities between India and China than you can imagine!!!

For long we have been reading from our indian friends how they are preparing for war against China - but now saner heads are prevailing - we can only hope that these saner heads will then carry the day to a strategic alliance with China to free Asia from those who wish to use Asian countries to war against each other for the benefit of those outside Asia. Once India solve her border problems with her neighbors, an alliance or a forum such as SAARC and Shanghai Cooperation will bring together more than half the world in a alliance for prosperity and peace.

A very nice future vision. If that day arrives, the day of Asians arrives.

But, given current existing Indian political system and jingoistic national mentality, it looks very remote.

It remians to be seen whether saner minds will prevail.

Wondering why you ask so obvious a question in teh 1st place: it is simply because you (India) makes all your neighbors your enemy.

That's completely false. I have read previous posts of yours. It seem that you are rather inclined to criticize India and praise her neighbors, in spite of the fact that India's neighbors have far worse problems and have also made far worse mistakes in terms of both internal and foreign policy.

Perhaps a little less naked agenda-pushing, and a little more honesty would be good.

I have been very honest with my opinions on this forum, but I am realizing that everybody here says what is convenient and self-congratulatory rather than what is true.

I think it is time that I too adjust to the atmosphere. Infact, I now feel embarrassed for so openly admitting the weaknesses and failings of my own homeland.

China has several massive internal problems also, and I think it wouldn't require much effort to highlight them on this forum. However, I admire the current Chinese leadership for their patriotism and their confidence in their own thinking rather than relying on what the west tells them. But this arrogance has been China's downfall in the past. The time of Chairman Mao for example was a disastrous period for China, and many of his policies were downright idiotic, even retarded I might say.

In my view, both China and India are very responsible and peaceful nations and I really hope that they will eventually solve the border issue. This issue being not yet settled does not make any of the two nations irresponsible and unpeaceful.

Oh and I sincerely think it is us who need to be more patient and peaceful.

No offence intended!

:cheers:

given current existing Indian political system and jingoistic national mentality, it looks very remote.

Read the quote below and you will see that this idea of "feeling" small is something Indian friends, for now at least, sem to be having a very challeneging time with:

You make it seem like the Chinese gave up their territorial rights to appease a smaller neighbor to resolve a dispute

Note the words "appease" and "smaller" -- Gpit, I must admit that it seems bleak but I hope most Indians do not "feel" small and angry. Getting India into a larger vision than a replay of their internal problems projected outward, is not going to be easy - but Indians must be made to reailze that war is not going to be in their interest and no American is going to want his son or daughter dying for India.

^So....India's neighbors are NOT smaller? Is that what you are implying?

I think Muse - its you who has a complex about being the smaller country.

^So....India's neighbors are NOT smaller? Is that what you are implying?

I think Muse - its you who has a complex about being the smaller country.

Sorry to say but Indian attitude is like they are in superiority complex...

Read the quote below and you will see that this idea of "feeling" small is something Indian friends, for now at least, sem to be having a very challeneging time with:

Note the words "appease" and "smaller" -- Gpit, I must admit that it seems bleak but I hope most Indians do not "feel" small and angry. Getting India into a larger vision than a replay of their internal problems projected outward, is not going to be easy - but Indians must be made to reailze that war is not going to be in their interest and no American is going to want his son or daughter dying for India.

Muse.....Maybe need to quit your Freudian Analysis of things....Dont "Think" too much...Lets not get the salt and pepper out before its time....

Maybe read my entire post before you single out a few lines....

Also, lets be honest war is in no persons favor....not for China, especially not for India....But dont forget, national interest matters....so as long as we are not the aggressors, Indians are fine with defending their homeland....
And we really dont need the Americans except for moral and political support......India has more than enough sons to take the fight to the Chinese....

Sorry to say but Indian attitude is like they are in superiority complex...

Its not a superiority complex......

An elephant has to know its position and know how best to carry his weight!!!

We cannot ignore our size and the world wont let us either!!!

Back
Top Bottom