What's new

India China war in October again?

India, China to dump border for business?

National Security Advisor MK Narayanan abruptly cancelled a routine meeting of the China Study Group, which includes a large number of senior security officials, on Thursday.

The decision was clearly taken to avoid sending any wrong signal about India’s relations with China. The meeting, intended to discuss the entire gamut of India-China relations, could, if held at this stage, have been interpreted as a sign of New Delhi’s alarm at reported Chinese incursions across the India-China border.

“It was the first time the meeting got this kind of publicity and we don’t want that,’’ an official told Hindustan Times.
The study group’s meeting comes ahead of the 14th round of Special Representative level talks between the two countries in October. China is equally keen to play down any sense of tension between the two countries. They were nowhere in evidence on Thursday in Beijing.

At a five-star hotel once favoured by Mao Zedong, waiters served kheer (pudding) to Indian and Chinese businessmen and diplomats at an iftaar hosted by the Indian tourism office.

Both nations are trying to take the public focus in bilateral relations away from the border and back to business ties. "Chinese dragons don’t breathe fire and don’t have wings," Sun Weidong, a senior official in the Asian department of China’s foreign affairs ministry, told the Indian media in Beijing this week.

"China’s strategy appears to maintain stability at the strategic level with India, but aggressive engagement at the
tactical level," said Brigadier Gurmeet Kanwal of the Centre for Land Warfare Studies, Delhi.

Bilateral relations have not deterred Chinese tourist arrivals this year. "Stable so far," Beijing-based India tourism director Shoeb Samad told HT.

While the numbers remain healthy, business ties are not without problems. On Tuesday, India’s ambassador S Jai-shankar called for more ‘balanced and equitable’ trade while addressing businessmen of both nations

i dun understand why india wants war with everybody...???
cant they live in peace? isnt the solution..!

i dun understand why india wants war with everybody...???
cant they live in peace? isnt the solution..!

I don't know what you been reading but India is not being offensive here. Indian media is coming with these stories and how true they are?, only way to find out is to actually see some footage or visit that area yourselve. GOI is actually downplaying the situation and Indian army general is downlaying the situation as well.

lol, r u really a senior member??

If India is a 3rd world country, Than what about Pakistan?:cheesy:

:usflag::coffee:

After reading the threat above, are your comprehension abilities suggesting Pakistan is going in War with China or even India? If you are desperate to hit a shot in the favor of India, you better make some real effort next time.

Buddy, India is smart, it's just that you don't know it yet. India doesn't need to improve ties with China, we do have very good ties with Russia, US and Israel. Oh and also, if India is a 3rd World country, what should I make of Pakistan then?

God's fault, he made tongue without a bone. See everyone can rattle :argh:

Ain't "seeing is believing" a reality? I always thought it was.. :blink:

Water flows from high side to low side. I see your reasons why you keep coming towards Pakistan when India-China comparisons are under discussion. :china:

@gogbot;

gogbot jee Maharaj, aap kis kisam ki guftugu farma rahe hain? Jara dehan kejea log bavla na keh dey aapko.

Your war-strategy would not be enjoyed by 8+ children. Please realize you are in an adult forum. Put patriotism in lower gears and try to be reasonable my friend. No one is crossing international border just by discussing.

That's completely false. I have read previous posts of yours. It seem that you are rather inclined to criticize India and praise her neighbors, in spite of the fact that India's neighbors have far worse problems and have also made far worse mistakes in terms of both internal and foreign policy.

Every post has some polarity and some times because of our associations, the slightest opposite polarity appears rather larger. But if you quit trying to be neutral, you would loose propose of coming to this forum. Members who are making childish and unreasonable posts don't earn respect.

By the way I am your namesake and I felt like talking to you. Keep your rational and reasonable part of brain alive, it will be nice to see you around.

Oh ! May i remind everybody to start stocking up food, water, first

aid stuff etc. in case of war in October, Be prepare, Be alert !!

BTW, I need to do my shopping now, BYE ! :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Oh ! May i remind everybody to start stocking up food, water, first

aid stuff etc. in case of war in October, Be prepare, Be alert !!

BTW, I need to do my shopping now, BYE ! :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

it was cruel to cut Yarlung Zangbo River......it will cause much more damage than cutting china's trading line ,we shouldn't "copy" this crazy mind,even though india media start propagating this suggestion since 2001

But if you wish not to be acknowledged as Pakistani, or for that matter from South Asia (as the twin US maps in your profile suggest), then you shouldn't make the typical grammatical errors made by South Asians.

Actually his English is more indicative of Chinese influence than Indian or Pakistani.

if India is a 3rd World country, what should I make of Pakistan then?

This is off-topic but, on most per-capita socioeconomic indicators, India and Pakistan are on a par. India is 7x bigger so, of course, it will be further ahead.

While the numbers remain healthy, business ties are not without problems. On Tuesday, India’s ambassador S Jai-shankar called for more ‘balanced and equitable’ trade while addressing businessmen of both nations

India and China are on a collision course. Asia isn't big enough for two global powers and there will be conflcit over scarce resources and spheres of influence.

If India lets the West's phony courtship get to her head and continues to alientate her immediate neighbors, she will eventually get a rude awakening.

There will be absolutely no war

37ac31e0b2b132986c596da08b7624b6.jpg

8ba2085741fdd3b91ac4922cba0e2bdc.jpg

bf11f08268a4552f327e51a2a63b2025.jpg

b241b59f0dfd0624c6d255b54fee8a82.jpg

BRIC Summit, BRIC countries are working jointly for achieveing the same goal, A conflict, can result in total damage, ASIA is big enough to acomodate many superpowers, India and China have to stay together, there is no other way either...

BRIC Summit, BRIC countries are working jointly for achieveing the same goal, A conflict, can result in total damage, ASIA is big enough to acomodate many superpowers, India and China have to stay together, there is no other way either...

I wonder what your hidden purpose actually is behind your delusional friendship posts. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom