What's new

India China war in October again?

" Originally Posted by quriosity View Post
At the same time, India is trying to make military alliance with Japan, then in the Yellow Sea there will be another front."

lol japan joining the war for indias sake
i'm sure then the american the russian, the british, hell lets throw in the Nigerians, the Australians, and everyone else too.

what kinda fantasy land do these people live in? if a war happens everyone else is gonna stay the hell away from the combat, politically lots of stuff will happen but militarily both of them will very likely stand alone and that's very bad for a import only military.

" Originally Posted by quriosity View Post
At the same time, India is trying to make military alliance with Japan, then in the Yellow Sea there will be another front."

lol japan joining the war for indias sake
i'm sure then the american the russian, the british, hell lets throw in the Nigerians, the Australians, and everyone else too.

what kinda fantasy land do these people live in? if a war happens everyone else is gonna stay the hell away from the combat, politically lots of stuff will happen but militarily both of them will very likely stand alone and that's very bad for a import only military.

You just need to tell the Japanese that Indians call them chinks because of their being Mongoloid. You will find many such evidence on youtube. Indians frequently call them yellow, chinks, slit eyed, flat nose, little hight... etc etc.

Let the Japanese know how the Indians treat them.

Last edited:
You just need to tell the Japanese that Indians call them chinks because of their being Mongoloid. You will find many such evidence on youtube. Indians frequently call them yellow, chinks, slit eyed, flat nose, little hight... etc etc.

Let the Japanese know how the Indians treat them.

Listen; Stop all your racist remarks, you are degrading the forum,

Also degrading yourself. Shame on you !!

Now claw back to your racist hole for good.:angry:

:pakistan::china:

Guys please ignore him he is just trying to flame Chinese friends against the Indians.... I would not deny the fact that there are people who paas racist remarks in every society. Even Indians have to face the same. But a common Indian has uttermost respect for the Chinese for the way they have progressed.

If we would have not been defeated in 1962 we would have never learnt our lessons. That was great victory for the Chinese. Congrats on that and lets hope for peace and victory for the common masses of India and China. Lets hope our men and women may achieve the zenith of success/

Just visit youtube, BR or any other India sponsored public websites and forums and know the truth yourself.

Indians use these remarks. This shows their racist hatred towards not only China but also the entire Mongoloid family of people.

It is time the Japanese, Burmese, Koreans, Thais, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Philippines, Indonesians, Chinese, Mongolians should get aware of the Indian racist attitude and treatment.

Neither are China and India, despite diplomatic pronouncements.
China knows exactly what game is brewing between India and the West..

Please enlighten us on that part... share it if you have any credible Info on what bad are we going to do?

If China, Russia and India wanted a military alliance, India would be part of the SCO. Don't get too hung up on the BRIC hype.

India supports the basic objectives of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. And India is one among the three observers Including Mongolia, Pakistan..... And You must first learn more about BRIC, before You Could calm someone ....

Please enlighten us on that part... share it if you have any credible Info on what bad are we going to do?

Read up on the neocon agenda.

India supports the basic objectives of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. And India is one among the three observers Including Mongolia, Pakistan..... And You must first learn more about BRIC, before You Could calm someone ....

Exactly. India, Pakistan and other countries have observer status in SCO. Why doesn't India join up as a full member if it wants a military alliance with China and Russia?

If you think BRIC will form a NATO-like military alliance you are sadly mistaken.

Read up on the neocon agenda.

Exactly. India, Pakistan and other countries have observer status in SCO. Why doesn't India join up as a full member if it wants a military alliance with China and Russia?

If you think BRIC will form a NATO-like military alliance you are sadly mistaken.

India will become a member of NATO within 2015. Note it down.

You can be whoever you want, it's the argument that counts.

But if you wish not to be acknowledged as Pakistani, or for that matter from South Asia (as the twin US maps in your profile suggest), then you shouldn't make the typical grammatical errors made by South Asians.

A littel bit off topic, but always remember that languages are not a dead piece of meat. They are living things… Right, “news” generally is deemed as an uncountable noun. Yet, some uncountable nouns can be treated as countable, especially when you want a classification of it.

Similar nouns are fish, etc.

That a phenomenon called Omar Bongo ruled Gabon for 41 years is no longer a news…

What Ali Bongo Must Do - Worldnews.com

My heart has been abused I am a lonely sheep waiting for the wolves to eat
My sadness my blues it’s no longer a news she has left to start her life renew…
The Web Poetry Corner - Ank J. Steadyspear - Cowboy Blues

Ain't Never Gonna Give It Up, kid. It's no longer a news that you are a book-worm. :lol:

India will have to attack China. Just note it down. It is inevitable. It is bound to happen.

India needs to split Tibet from China because without a free Tibet as India's buffer state between China and India, India's defense (North East) is vulnerable in the hands of China. Plus India does not want China to share trades with South East Asian as well as South Asian countries which poses a hard competition to India.

India will attack China within 2015. You will remember me.

this is a very strange post mate...perplexing.
you think India will attack China so that we have a buffer to avoid an attack?
doesn't make sense.
And the other point you made was about having economic benefits by engaging in a war with the biggest army in the world....
I hope you don't mind my asking....which state are you from?

you want Pakistan to help you?
are you not man enough to fight your own wars?if a war indeed happens...Pakistan would not move an inch out of her territory...they sadly have the western powers to deal with on their doorsteps....so it would be just a two man show...the world is quick to chose sides.The aggressor gets fewer votes...

Military alliances are part of good relation do n t forget who help you in 1971 war.
Bullshit about the world taking sides US are the aggressor on Iraq who took sides of Iraqis.
China is not depended on US .US already taken too much loons from china.

About Pakistani troops working on both side of border we see how much India divided their troops in case it happens.

Back
Top Bottom