What's new

India, China, & Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin would definitely be a better president than Obama. Obama is flushing the country down the toilet with his Obama care and big spending. Now, if I have the choice, I would support Chris Christie of NJ. He has guts to go after the big union and the entrenched special interest. Similar to what Scott Walker is doing in WI. However, Christie had mentioned that he would not run. But my #1 choice is still Christie/Rubio though.

It's so cute that you think the election will make a difference in the fundamental problems that ail America. This is just the bread and circuses.

I think the OP is ignorant enough actually endorsing S Palin based on a few anti-China comments lol. You guys are won over pretty easily huh?

Not "you guys". Do not generalize every Indian with your thoughts based on my single post.

And no, I am not endorsing Sarah Palin. Please read through all my posts, no endorsements, whatsoever.

And finally, if you weren't so lazy as to comment without checking, you would have known why the 'China' comment was mentioned.

I would tell you right here why China was mentioned in my post, but then, I don't want you to remain lazy. Go, click on the links, read, and then comment. Might win you some respect.

You are reading too much into those words.

He obviously didn't say "all Indians". :disagree:

I didn't know that people (and by the people I don't mean everyone on earth just so we are clear) were that sensitive. I mean you guys as in the people who posted this and the people who writes for India today.

I obviously lost respect :eek::cry:

ROFL SARAH PALIN..Oh my this is not going to end well. I'm surprised she knows where Taiwan is on a map, or India for that matter.

ROFL SARAH PALIN..Oh my this is not going to end well. I'm surprised she knows where Taiwan is on a map, or India for that matter.

Imagine her with her finger on the button... Think that's why a lot of people got scared off voting for McCain. He was too likely to drop dead and leave that woman in charge.

The idiots are even more dangerous than the puppets.

I just change my mind after realizing this woman is even dumber than i expected.

You are reading too much into those words.

He obviously didn't say "all Indians". :disagree:

Apparently, you want me to read a little more than what is written. Sorry to disappoint you, that is not my habit.

I didn't know that people (and by the people I don't mean everyone on earth just so we are clear) were that sensitive. I mean you guys as in the people who posted this and the people who writes for India today.

See, you have no idea what lack of punctuation and political correctness can make your statements look like. No one is sensitive here, but no one is going to just sit back and take your baseless allegations either. If you are really perturbed by my post, and the article published in India Today, then why not go and read what really happened at the convention? It might open your eyes, and you may realize you are spending time denigrating those who defended China's stand. Then again... if you do that, you would take away my reasons to think lowly of you.

I obviously lost respect :eek::cry:

No, you can never lose what you never had!

Sarah Palin would definitely be a better president than Obama. Obama is flushing the country down the toilet with his Obama care and big spending. Now, if I have the choice, I would support Chris Christie of NJ. He has guts to go after the big union and the entrenched special interest. Similar to what Scott Walker is doing in WI. However, Christie had mentioned that he would not run. But my #1 choice is still Christie/Rubio though.

Any moron who says US can balance budget by cutting spending is intellectually dishonest. US has to cut spending and increase tax revenue. That means the the no-tax & cut spending crowd of Chris Christie, Paul Ryan, Walker and Rubio .. the tea party farce can never balance the budget and use deficit as a wedge to bully teachers union... for god sake teachers union ..

The idiots are even more dangerous than the puppets.

I just change my mind after realizing this woman is even dumber than i expected.

She making a money hand over fist, and probably earned more money in last year than your whole life long earning. Not a fan of Sarah Palin, she is just milking the situation, both her supporters and haters (like you) keep on providing her a platform... as long as people not ignore her, she will just cash her check.

You just read into something that never actually existed.

About punctuation and political correctness - you are right, his mention of utterly ambiguous "you guys" term never actually existed. If it were not for his lack of specificity, I wouldn't have even responded. Ah well, I won't anymore anyway.

About punctuation and political correctness - you are right, his mention of utterly ambiguous "you guys" term never actually existed. If it were not for his lack of specificity, I wouldn't have even responded. Ah well, I won't anymore anyway.

Many posters are very straight and derogatory in the remarks directed towards Indians, I do not think they have to "sugar-coat" or hide behind "interpretation" of YOU GUYS, to express their down right hate for India and Indians.

Derogatory remarks towards Indians certainly have a liberal levels of tolerance..

Any moron who says US can balance budget by cutting spending is intellectually dishonest. US has to cut spending and increase tax revenue. That means the the no-tax & cut spending crowd of Chris Christie, Paul Ryan, Walker and Rubio .. the tea party farce can never balance the budget and use deficit as a wedge to bully teachers union... for god sake teachers union ..

The Republicans only flirted with centrist policies because of the anti-Bush mood in the last election, and to try and wean voters away from the Dems.

After Obama's failed term, the Republicans will take a hard right back into familiar territory, partially to neutralize the Tea Party. That means Mitt "cleft-chin" Romney as their front man, possibly with Huckabee in tow.

Palin will lead the Tea Party crowd, and the Dems will put forth Obama (assuming Hillary can be contained).

It will be an interesting matchup...

She making a money hand over fist, and probably earned more money in last year than your whole life long earning. Not a fan of Sarah Palin, she is just milking the situation, both her supporters and haters (like you) keep on providing her a platform... as long as people not ignore her, she will just cash her check.

Even the idiots from Hollywood earned far more than Palin, so they are all smart, right?

Sorry, the attention whore isn't my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom