What's new

India, China, & Sarah Palin

This time, she didn't committ any 'stupid mistakes'.

Is that supposed to be a big achievement?

For someone who was trying to get elected to the position of vice-President in the last presidential election... shouldn't you expect more?

This time, she didn't committ any 'stupid mistakes'.

Is that supposed to be a big achievement?

For someone who was trying to get elected to the position of vice-President in the last presidential election... shouldn't you expect more?

I would have appreciated if you had also included this statement of mine in the same post, preceding the one you selectively chose to quote:-

And then look at how she performed in India, in comparison to her performance in her own country during last elections.

I was not commenting on how great she will be as the President/Vice President. All I meant was, how much she has improved.

Like I requested in the same post, please throw the bias away for a minute.

I was not commenting on how great she will be as the President/Vice President. All I meant was, how much she has improved.

OK sure... but for a candidate for the White House, my opinion is that it is nowhere near good enough.

Like I requested in the same post, please throw the bias away for a minute.

These are my opinions, if you disagree then you are welcome to challenge them.

And I'm not even an American voter, so why does it matter anyway?

OK sure... but for a candidate for the White House, my opinion is that it is nowhere near good enough.

好友 (hope I am right here), I never said she is the best choice, or a great choice, or a bad choice, or the worst choice for the White House. Any citizen is free to contest the elections and be a candidate for the White House. She is a citizen, she has the right, and she might go for the elections. Who knows.

But I hope you dig a little deeper and find out why McCain chose her, over anyone else to be his VP candidate. Will tell you a lot of things about her.

P.S. No one will ever be 'good enough'.

Nice job, Ms Palin. Now I'm going to to order a 'Sarah Palin Hates Me' custom t-shirt and wear it as a badge of honor!

But I hope you dig a little deeper and find out why McCain chose her, over anyone else to be his VP candidate. Will tell you a lot of things about her.

You can post some links if you like.

I'm not an American voter though, so my opinions on her don't really count for anything.

This is just a bit of idle chatter.

I wouldn't mind being the Governor of Alaska and run for the position of vice president of America. Would you?

Governor who resigned her post mid-way through her term. My fear is she's going to be a worse president than George W. Bush, and that would be quite an accomplishment.

You can post some links if you like.

I'm not an American voter though, so my opinions on her don't really count for anything.

This is just a bit of idle chatter.

Ah well, why bore you with links in idle chatter. Lemme try to sum it up in brief simple language.

The last elections were post-Bush elections, so almost everyone knew Democrats are going to win. The few Republicans that were serious and had invested in the campaigns took a step back after seeing that one 'black' and one woman candidate were fielded by the Democrats. Mccain, with his reputation as a viet war veteran, was the best that could come from the Republican's side. But he also came with a problem, he was too liberal and inconsistent with the traditional views of the Republicans. He wanted to do a complete overhaul of the policies and was not as pro industry as are other Republicans. That was one reason why he could not find a suitable candidate to be a VP. Because of his views, a lot of Republicans were against him. And that was when Sarah Palin came into the picture. She was ready to endorse all sorts of change that he would propose. And at the same time, she was also a woman, to counter Hillary Clinton's status. In brief, that is the story how she got picked, and why even Republicans shy away from her.

I like listening to Sarah Palin on TV .... hmmm .... oops what did she say? :lol:

There is once thing I do know for sure, if America votes her in in 2012, we'll have a lot more Americans applying for Canadian citizenship.

Governor who resigned her post mid-way through her term. My fear is she's going to be a worse president than George W. Bush, and that would be quite an accomplishment.

:laugh: Bro, I doubt she's ever going to be the President.

She is the epitome of the typical American dumb broad. A non serious person.

Back
Top Bottom