What's new

India, China, & Sarah Palin

I am not sure what you understood from that post.

I feel you have some misunderstanding of what is being discussed. That is my feeling.

And same for the fact that we are only discussing China on a forum. In my real life it matters little or nothing.

Good thing too.

Why, is Obama not letting you of your leash?

He neither represents the views Chinese government nor the British government whereas you seem happy to enough to be on the American leash. If you deny it, we'll just see what happens in the coming years.

He neither represents the views Chinese government nor the British government whereas you seem happy to enough to be on the American leash. If you deny it, we'll just see what happens in the coming years.

Yes, he is a troll. We all know that.

None of us represents the views of our governments as well.

Oh wait, I can't be sure if there are some 50 cents party members. ;)

BTW, for some reason you really mind Indian relations with USA though China has excellent relations with them as well.

Any particular reasons?

Did I mention China in my post? or you just assumed it?

PS : do you represent the views of Chinese govt?

Yes, he is a troll. We all know that.

None of us represents the views of our governments as well.

Oh wait, I can't be sure if there are some 50 cents party members. ;)

BTW, for some reason you really mind Indian relations with USA though China has excellent relations with them as well.

Any particular reasons?

I'm being paid my 50 cent. I've only responded because Joe vouched for idiots like you.

I'm being paid my 50 cent. Damn Joe for vouching for idiots like you.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Stop being obtuse.

Hardly..but you had to butt in!!

The issue still stands.

Why do you mind Indian relations with USA though China has excellent relations with them as well?

You are being overly sensitive for something that was clearly light hearted and a joke.

Anyway, its not about me. I have raised a question. You are free to respond or not.

Whatever reason you need to excuse yourself.

Whatever reason you need to excuse yourself.

OK. Its an anonymous forum. I don't take things personally and expect the same.

I have said what I had to. You have the right to make your decisions.

All the best. Sayonara.

Back
Top Bottom