What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Stupid CPC, the china-pakistan tie is the most important tie for china.

Wouldn't the most important be the US China Economic relationship.

Then various ties with Major trading partners.

As well as energy deals with Oil countries and Russia

And the relationship for Russian engines.(for now)

Then sure the PAk-China ties has a importance after all those ties. In China

If your talking about Pakistan Then Yes the most important ties for them are with China Or may be America. Well since PAk still field predominately American Hardware i guess it would be the US for now.

It was purly for its beloved ally India and that too in the kargil war 1999

Of course its for Israel's own interest. When things are not explanable such as US support Israel. Its because of Israeli interest embedded in UjS.

Stupid CPC, the china-pakistan tie is the most important tie for china.

I have one humble question.
Suppose There is a Nuclear war say between India and Iran ( Just suppose ).
India gets wiped out in a nuclear Exchange [ Just Assume ]

So with India Gone, No longer a Threat To China, Militarily and Economically will China still Support Pakistan in the same way ?

IMO, China uses Pakistan to counter balance India.
I Firmly Agree that Pak-China Relation is comparable to Ties of Israel and US or US and UK.

But, with unstable Pakistan and virtually NO economic Gain as a Partner how far are Chinese Interests based on Grounds other than Counter India Ideology ?

This a very well known statement. That India can penetrate deep into China in 96hrs. I think Indian leaders should have more action and less bragging.

LOL!

Tell me then how could they possibly become leaders in the first place?

Please respect their culture.

Why would those clownishly bragging 96h penetration deep in to China be popular with the Chinese?

Common sense.

If you cant understand the difference between military objectives and bragging then we cant help you..That guy faith was claiming before that India brag about defeating China in 96 hours..good that he is now saying this only now..

The thing he was saying was actually the military objective by the Army to have a rapid thrust in Chinese territory incase China attacks India that if a ceasefire declared the advantage should be on Indian side..I dont see how its relate to bragging..

I have one humble question.
Suppose There is a Nuclear war say between India and Iran ( Just suppose ).
India gets wiped out in a nuclear Exchange [ Just Assume ]

So with India Gone, No longer a Threat To China, Militarily and Economically will China still Support Pakistan in the same way ?

IMO, China uses Pakistan to counter balance India.
I Firmly Agree that Pak-China Relation is comparable to Ties of Israel and US or US and UK.

But, with unstable Pakistan and virtually NO economic Gain as a Partner how far are Chinese Interests based on Grounds other than Counter India Ideology ?

hmm..there's a simple term called "friendship", which obviously doesn't exist in India's postcolonial expansionary dictionary.

Reality check: look around your neighbourhoor, YOU ARE ALONE and BEING HATED! Well, I might be wrong in this if you insist counting in Taliban or Al-qaida. :coffee:

Why China is willing to hold another joint military excercise with India ?

Simple! Excuse me for being a bit realistic, in the joint excercise, Chinese

border guards are to make a bet with Indian army, to see who will reach

New Delhi first.

It's a win-win situation for both involved, really.

"Can Indians run backwards faster than we expected?" - this is

the ultimate question in everyone's mind.

hmm..there's a simple term called "friendship", which obviously doesn't exist in India's postcolonial expansionary dictionary.

Reality check: look around your neighbourhoor, YOU ARE ALONE and BEING HATED! Well, I might be wrong in this if you insist counting in Taliban or Al-qaida. :coffee:

tell me how many countries hate us??Pakistan for sure look at the rest of the countries..Relation with Bangladesh is improving ..they are arresting those terrorists who were there and extradited to India ..Look at Sri Lanka when there was a fear of military coup they only asked help from India not China not Pakistan..and Bhutan is the best friend in the region and Nepal also have healthy relations we have..Mladives we have a good relations..These countries have trade relations with China does not means they are not enemies of India..

If you get to this brilliant idea that India is all alone and surrounded by Enemies from the rants here in this forum then well mate there is a bigger world than this forum and the forum members here does not formulate the foreign relations of the countries they represent :wave:

Why would those clownishly bragging 96h penetration deep in to China be popular with the Chinese?

Common sense.

BTW, per your article, I guess potential Chinese tourists are deterred by India condition of sanitation. They talked lot about that in their web sites what medicine and other stuffs should be prepared.

Because PLA is too much preoccupied in killing their civilians either at Tianeman or Tibet or Urmaqui that India and US knows PLA ability restricts to deter unarmed civilians.

And BTW, Singaporeans, Japanese, New Zelanders talk about tainted milk from Chinese taking into account clean sanitation of chinese standard. And by gully your CCP has to get down on its knees and apologize to the world, for milk and for fake medicine.

Don't blame on Indians if some chinese die coz of your reverse engineered knock-off drug.

Am just wondering how people distrust each other i.e. Indians & Chinese :what:

this thread is a standing proof of that :hitwall:

How can people react so absurdly to a confidence building measure which we should all be happy about

Something so positive is getting such a negative response :cheesy:

With more people to people contact there would be less of a distrust guys. Hope atleast now now we can get some thing positive out of a positive piece of information :cheers:

you really need a reality check buddy :cheers: I guess hate & Distrust is written all over your communist dictionary

Now cut it out & pls stop :flame:

I think we should have a PDF for kids.

Because PLA is too much preoccupied in killing their civilians either at Tianeman or Tibet or Urmaqui that India and US knows PLA ability restricts to deter unarmed civilians.

And BTW, Singaporeans, Japanese, New Zelanders talk about tainted milk from Chinese taking into account clean sanitation of chinese standard. And by gully your CCP has to get down on its knees and apologize to the world, for milk and for fake medicine.

Don't blame on Indians if some chinese die coz of your reverse engineered knock-off drug.

Wow, what a typical hate speech from some low-life identity crisis

sufferer, tell me whats burning your A@S when you refused to admit

you are Indian ?

Very simple reply to your rant;

(1) China vs India=score 1-0 (1962), tell me who did get down its knees ?

(2)India oppressing their own people through shameful Caste-system.
UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph

(3)Fake drugs ? India= the biggest fake drugs lord in the world, and nice enough to reserve 20% fake drugs for Indians.
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) reckons that 75% of the world's total supply of fake drugs can be traced to India.
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
Finally, this show whats you been doing on the forum.
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com Enjoy !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom