What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

What Hyd,AP has got to do with it? Do they also run locally in hyd?

No no buddy, Every state has its on transport corp and Is licensed to drive only inside, So nop KSRTC is a common term for both Kerala and Karnataka..... but the services are different and in Andra pradesh Iam not sure if KSRTC goes, yes it does The volvo bus of KSRTC travels almost all the south Indian destinations including Hyd of AP...

Well I am amazed at the Chinese members uni-dimensional views on this thread. While the Indian posters have generally been optimistic about this joint military exercise all that the Chinese members have done is doubt the benefit that the exercise will bring.

I expected more from educated and informed Chinese members of this forum.

this exercise is not the first time,and will not be the last time,every thing will goes well:flame:

this exercise is not the first time,and will not be the last time,every thing will goes well:flame:

By usefull stuffs like these can take our trade to the next level aswell, like defense dealings, military hardwares.... and India china Russia and pakistan can work together and result in rise of powerful nations...

No no buddy, Every state has its on transport corp and Is licensed to drive only inside, So nop KSRTC is a common term for both Kerala and Karnataka..... but the services are different and in Andra pradesh Iam not sure if KSRTC goes, yes it does The volvo bus of KSRTC travels almost all the south Indian destinations including Hyd of AP...

So its like saying, Im_bud_bud/communist takes interstate bus service between texas and ny to move locally in ny, right?

So its like saying, Im_bud_bud/communist takes interstate bus service between texas and ny to move locally in ny, right?

Errr, I dont know exactly...... but if this has anything to do with that then yes you are right...

BTW, Has anyone seen Im_bud_bud. I guess communist is offline so he will be online in some time.

This is his post from this page

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/43456-india-develop-25-fifth-generation-fighter-8.html

Isn't Karnataka a state in India and Hyderabad a city in A.P. So how he pasted KSRTC bus fares when i asked him for local bus service.

Something's fishy, pls help

I'm "it," you're an idiot for being so narrow minded, you think anyone anti-your-nation is Communist don't you? I guess I should have expected it from people from India. Oh well, I guess I whipped 90% of your countrymen, who believed me to be actually one of "them." Shame on them.

^^

First of all , i m not indian and second enough of off topic discussion. Lets leave it

You told the great thing.
China never shown their love to Pakistan in battlefield.
But when Americans sent their nuclear submirine to nuke India after Pakistan lost to India in 1971, Russia trailed with their nuclear submarine to Indian Ocean to protect India.

And did Russia show love for India on the Battlefield? Did Britain, did France, did any of your so called "allies" show any love for you in the heats of battle which you benefited from, putting political stances aside.

And did Russia show love for India on the Battlefield? Did Britain, did France, did any of your so called "allies" show any love for you in the heats of battle which you benefited from, putting political stances aside.

Actually yes.....Russia helped us in a war. The infamous 1971 war.
It is also alleged that Israel was helping us during Kargil (1999).

Anyways. offtopic.

Gro up Kiddo, first go and get your brain tested.:bounce:

"Look who is talking kettle saying pot black" China is the biggest faker and master of coping in whole world and a chinese is calling India copied from russia.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Copying but improving I believe, is what China is aiming for. Get the facts straight before engaging brain in gear. Copying is simply making an imitation of something.

Actually yes.....Russia helped us in a war. The infamous 1971 war.
It is also alleged that Israel was helping us during Kargil (1999).

Anyways. offtopic.

What did they do? Confront America politically? Tell you what, don't feel sad after this. The ol' Ruskies did so in order to stand up to the US and the Chinese threat, a year before Nixon's visit to China. Ruskies didn't stand up for you, they stood up for themselves.

What did they do? Confront America politically? Tell you what, don't feel sad after this. The ol' Ruskies did so in order to stand up to the US and the Chinese threat, a year before Nixon's visit to China. Ruskies didn't stand up for you, they stood up for themselves.

You know something, Dont feel sad after this,It also involved encouraging China to make military moves to achieve the same end, and an assurance to China that if China menaced India and the Soviet Union moved against China in support of India, the United States would protect China from the Soviet Union. China chose not to menace India And Thus Russia was successful in protecting India, And USA's strategy was not successful at all.....

Don't you think it is offftopic. Or something is buring in west for these asain giants joint exercise. :D
And are you aactually teaching an Indian not to trust Russia. :hang2:

Lastly it is true that everyone stands for themself only. So what is the point if nobody helped nobody.
India considers Russia a brotherly nations. Now it is upto India to decide with whom it has to befriend and to what extent. This is called "independent foreign policy".....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom