What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

China is definitely a backward country with a lot of problems. No doubt about it. However, are Indian's the right nationality to criticize the Chinese? Indians should realize where their country stand vs China before start making fun of another country that is actually wealthier and move advance than their country. I forgot, some Indians even believe that they can take on and beat the US militarily.:usflag:

Thats my point. No country is developed and Strong overnight. It is a long process. We are on the way. Our political system and social structure does not allow for rapid growth. for exp: If we need to widen a road in city or construct dam, we have to take lot of consideration and persuasion. In china government can take out/relocate entire village/city for development.

Chinese are ahead of us by some years no doubt about it. That does not mean that we are nothing. You guys needs to compare yourself with germany/japan for the development.

According to you more developed nation than china can bad mouth about china.

First of all, watch your "dirty racist mouth" don't you trying to play

your racist card on the forum by intentionally miss spell Chinese to

chines. Post reported.

Yeah, you want to talk about "prostitution" ? Look into your own

house first; India= biggest prostitute center in the world.

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India.
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today :smitten::pakistan::china:

I clearly said in my post about prostitute exporter. that means Chinese sex worker in other country. Even in war torn and improvised afganistan has chinese postitutes. Just google it.

Chinese prostitutes imported to Afghanistan for Westerners working for security firms and aid groups womensphere

I bet every country has prostitutes. Tell me a country which does not have it.

We are in year 2010. It is almost 50 years passed from 62 war. Lot of things have bean changed. Don't think china only moving and rest of the world is at the same place.

Peace..

According to you more developed nation than china can bad mouth about china.

Well, I do not believe that anyone should bad mouth another country. China is definitely behind, has a lot of problems and is still very poor. Its still trying to improve, just like India. So I do not think anyone should criticize others.

However, its even worse when someone that is worse than you telling you how horrible you are. This is what I get from Indians criticize China. As I'm originally from Taiwan and now live in the US, I do admire both India and China's growth. Both countries are growing at an alarming rate and lifting people out of poverty. When spend less money on defence, both countries can help more on their people.

Well, I do not believe that anyone should bad mouth another country. China is definitely behind, has a lot of problems and is still very poor. Its still trying to improve, just like India. So I do not think anyone should criticize others.

However, its even worse when someone that is worse than you telling you how horrible you are. This is what I get from Indians criticize China. As I'm originally from Taiwan and now live in the US, I do admire both India and China's growth. Both countries are growing at an alarming rate and lifting people out of poverty. When spend less money on defence, both countries can help more on their people.

Hey man, Don't think that we are worst than china. China might have some extra roads and bridges. They are holding more US debt than us.

If US does not take any item from china for 2-3 months there will be riots in entire china. China does not have any IP nor any quality product which world trust. All they have is factory assembler/slaves for multinational company sub contractor.

I clearly said in my post about prostitute exporter. that means Chinese sex worker in other country. Even in war torn and improvised afganistan has chinese postitutes. Just google it.

Chinese prostitutes imported to Afghanistan for Westerners working for security firms and aid groups womensphere

I bet every country has prostitutes. Tell me a country which does not have it.

We are in year 2010. It is almost 50 years passed from 62 war. Lot of things have bean changed. Don't think china only moving and rest of the world is at the same place.

Peace..

oh, so what? it seems you are proud of that inida is the biggest prostitute center in the world with thousands children prostitute which still under 14 years old???
for me personally, i dont even think to touch indian prostitutes, bcoz the HIV/AIDS carry rate of them is too high, it is highrisk to me.

Hey man, Don't think that we are worst than china. China might have some extra roads and bridges. They are holding more US debt than us.

If US does not take any item from china for 2-3 months there will be riots in entire china. China does not have any IP nor any quality product which world trust. All they have is factory assembler/slaves for multinational company sub contractor.

Oh, now my dear Indian friend wants to talk about "slaves" this time ?

Lets give a reality check, ok ?

India's brisk trade in child slaves

Thousands of children are bought and sold in India every day, far from the gaze of British tabloids — and for a lot less than £200,000.

Take the case of Monisha, 11, whom The Times met last year. When she was 7 her impoverished father sold her for about £150 and she became one of the estimated 15 million child slaves in India.

Human Rights Watch has estimated that 15 million children have changed hands in India. Last year a US State Department report said: “India is a source, destination and transit country for men, women and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labour and commercial sexual exploitation.” India's brisk trade in child slaves - Times Online:smitten::pakistan::china:

I cannt believe that you think groble economy is so simple just like babies fighting. I cannt believe that you know nothing about china and about the world. I am tired to discuss with idiot.
I asked many times on this forum, why indian guys like talking without truth with nonsense?? No one answer me.
Well, can you tell me what doese indian have?
slum? dirty infrastructure? the highest baby death rate? the most children prostitute? the most children slave?

you wanna talk about IP???
China continues to climb the ranks of countries that receive the most patents in the United States. china's patents number is 16times of india's. again, plz, talk with truth. Dont act like a idiot. thank you.

you wanna talk about IP???
China continues to climb the ranks of countries that receive the most patents in the United States. china's patents number is 16times of india's. again, plz, talk with truth. Dont act like a idiot. thank you.

I am talking about genuine IP. not stolen from US.

I am talking about genuine IP. not stolen from US.

LINK plz, everyone knows indian talk everything without truth.
LINK of how many china's IP are stolen from US. you wanna support what are you saying, you need show us source. If you can not get one, just shut up and deispear plz. I dont wanna talk with mental guys.

LINK of how many china's IP are stolen from US. you wanna support what are you saying, you need show us source. If you can not get one, just shut up and deispear plz. I dont wanna talk with mental guys.

Brother, forget it , try to reason with an unedcated ignorant person,

get you no where, like if he found some murder case in our country,

he will accuss us as murderers state.(A3 logic), you know what i

mean ?:china::cheers::china:

Brother, forget it , try to reason with an unedcated ignorant person,

get you no where, like if he found some murder case in our country,

he will accuss us as murderers state.(A3 logic), you know what i

mean ?:china::cheers::china:

haha,brother, I just forgot A3 logic. A3 logic makes me suprised. They even believe that US is as fool as that they will grant patents which is stolen from them. so stupid, unbelievable!

Must every thread degrade into a pissing contest.

People, no society is perfect there are always problems, that anyone can find if they look hard enough.

But one thing you should remember is that the future of the countries are not dictated by their short comings. But more by their success.

Can we just scale back and talk about The Military exercise.

Talk about the geo-politics

Talk about the bilateral ties.

IP is not <==> Patent. It is more than patent. Having more number of junk patent does not make you any superior. Even I have 3 patents in my name.

Peace...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom