What's new

India, China, Pakistan to take part in joint naval exercises

If true, its a positive development @levina
Frankly I am not so positive about this.
Afterall India-China relations are not at its best right now.This is nothing but a Chinese way of trying to understand India's war strategy.
Ha!
If India would not allow Chinese submarines to enter Indian waters to locate the MH370 do you think it will completely or whole heartedly cooperate in such maritime exercises???
No India is cautiously trudging in these shark infested waters.
And we havent forgotten the day when Chinese soldiers shouted "Indi-chini " bhai bhai and attacked our men....nope we haven't.

@Leader I am so sorry for holding such ambivalent view on this.But somehow I am sure India-China relations haven't thawed yet.
Btw IK is looking good in DP.:)

I Don't like this shit !!! :coffee:
Why? Are you pissed at the fact that China has invited India, notwithstanding Pakistan's concerns? Just shows they don't care a fig for your sentiments anymore! :P

Ok, seriously, this is a joint naval exercise with 10 other countries, not just China Pakistan and India. So what's the big deal?

However, the point to note is that India, which currently maintains closer ties with Japan, has surprised the international community by accepting the invitation. Defence experts are of the opinion that New Delhi has made such a move in order to maintain peace in the region. According to them, it is a fact that India will have to require Japan’s support to counter the influence of China in the region, but it is also not possible for New Delhi to reject the offer of its powerful neighbour in the changing global scenario.

no freaking idea :lol:

maybe lack of new ideas :lol: i find it pathetic sometimes
Arash - Broken Angel is one of the most popular songs in Sri Lanka. Arash did a concert there, I don't think anyone understood a word he said but music has no language. :D

Back
Top Bottom