What's new

India, China, Pakistan to take part in joint naval exercises

who's the chap who got this bright idea in IN and MOD? :angry:

Bro your input is needed in Iranian chill thread. :pop:
i've nothing to do with that fight :lol:

look bro , i'm half-azeri half-kurd iranian , rmi5 calls me kurd and accuses me of not being azeri and lying about it :D . A-rabs like al-hasooni called my stateless azeri .

so TBH , i have no identity at the moment :lol: i'm being passed by the trolls , so i've nothing to do with this fight of yours .

love you bro .

what i know is that azeris are iranian so they share the history of iran , i am not persian but what i care about is iran .

obviously for u also the most important thing is pakistan .

Race is just an stupid word in which third world countries are struggling with !! look at US where u live !! do they talk about race ?

Hell no !! thats why we are third world , they are not . fortunately iran is getting pass this .

i've nothing to do with that fight :lol:

look bro , i'm half-azeri half-kurd iranian , rmi5 calls me kurd and accuses me of not being azeri and lying about it :D . A-rabs like al-hasooni called my stateless azeri .

so TBH , i have no identity at the moment :lol: i'm being passed by the trolls , so i've nothing to do with this fight of yours .

love you bro .

what i know is that azeris are iranian so they share the history of iran , i am not persian but what i care about is iran .

obviously for u also the most important thing is pakistan .

Race is just an stupid word in which third world countries are struggling with !! look at US where u live !! do they talk about race ?

Hell no !! thats why we are third world , they are not . fortunately iran is getting pass this .

He is saying those were Azeri empires but afaik they were Iranian empires even though the ruling dynasty was Turkic that is irrelevant. Mughals had a ruling Turkic dynasty but the empire was South Asian LOL.

Anyway as for your race it is your bro regardless of what people say to that is irrelevant.

He is saying those were Azeri empires but afaik they were Iranian empires even though the ruling dynasty was Turkic that is irrelevant. Mughals had a ruling Turkic dynasty but the empire was South Asian LOL.
i understand and agree but my relationship with him is bad . i dont want to fight him anymore and make it worst .

i understand and agree but my relationship with him is bad . i dont want to fight him anymore and make it worst .

OK bro I was just saying it would make more sense for an Iranian to come defend their history than a Pakistani you know.

You are wrong Pakistan & India are participating in the same exercise that to together
It fucking awesome

Its fucking weird.

who's the chap who got this bright idea in IN and MOD?

This is NOT a joint exercise. This is a Presidential fleet review- ships line up and are "inspected" by a head of state.

A joint naval exercise is very different, in that scenario participating navies take part in simulated war games either working co-operatively (blue with blue) or as adversaries (blue on red) that test and push the capabilities of man and machine. In a presidential review most electronics (the sensitive ones) will be turned off and there's not gauging of capabilities.

This is a goodwill gesture little more.

I dare say Indo-Pak relations are no where near the point where either side would be interested in taking part in joint military exercises with the other...

The IN took part in the Australian Fleet review last year also so for reference check that.....

LOL Ye kaise ho gya? Aaj suraj ka uday kahan se hua h? :lol:

Anyways Good Move.

In a rare show of camaraderie, naval ships of India, China and Pakistan would take part in joint exercises being organised to celebrate the 65th founding anniversary of the Chinese navy.

INS Shivalik, an indigenously built Indian stealth frigate, will take part in the International Fleet Review being organised by the People's Liberation Army Navy at the Qingdao port on April 23-24, the Indian Embassy said in a statement. The event also included exercises.

Officials say Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is also the head of the PLA, is expected to take part in it.

India has taken part in a similar event organised by the Chinese Navy in connection with its 60th anniversary in 2009. Significantly, Shivalik will be taking part in the exercises along with a Pakistani naval ship which is also an invitee.

vtpixpc.gif

About eight to ten ships of different countries are expected to participate in the event.The visit of Shivalik to the Chinese port "highlights the friendly exchanges and bilateral defence cooperation between the two countries", the statement said. The countries declared this year as a 'Year of Friendly Exchanges'.

This is the second time Shivalik will be visiting a Chinese port. Last year it visited Shanghai along with four other Indian naval ships on a good will tour. The countries are also looking to step up maritime cooperation. China has invited India to be part of its new Maritime Silk Road initiative.

India, China, Pakistan to take part in joint naval exercises

If true, its a positive development @levina

This is NOT a joint exercise. This is a Presidential fleet review- ships line up and are "inspected" by a head of state.

A joint naval exercise is very different, in that scenario participating navies take part in simulated war games either working co-operatively (blue with blue) or as adversaries (blue on red) that test and push the capabilities of man and machine. In a presidential review most electronics (the sensitive ones) will be turned off and there's not gauging of capabilities.

This is a goodwill gesture little more.

I dare say Indo-Pak relations are no where near the point where either side would be interested in taking part in joint military exercises with the other...

The IN took part in the Australian Fleet review last year also so for reference check that.....
LOL That's what i thought, how come this impossible thing could come true? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom