What's new

India China Border Dispute

Only thing to be done ,recognize the status quo - end of story . Based on mutual understanding , the currently occupied territories under either country remain under their respective control.

Only thing to be done ,recognize the status quo - end of story . Based on mutual understanding , the currently occupied territories under either country remain under their respective control.

for now, yes. for the future, no.

South Tibet belongs to China, just like new delhi belongs to india.
we can do it in a peaceful way, or we can do it in a not that peaceful way.

You also need to understand when india has such "demand", why China should give what india wants? Let's just face it: india can't even build its MBT on its own.

as u wish,this is wat we wanted

:azn: let me just remind you: our economy is 4 times as big as yours, our military spending is 4 times as big as yours, our technologies are not running in the same decade.

you tell me which one has a better future?

oh, let's also don't forget one thing which you will never earn: our land size is 3 times as big as yours when our population is comparable. this means our short range missile can hit your capital while you need long range dead expensive ones to attack ours.

never mind

when you can do nothing to change the fact or close the gap, "never mind" is probably the best term to use.

just have a look please, do you seriously believe india is going to defend our attack of Type-99A2 with T-90 jokes? check the spec.
do you seriously believe our dirty cheap WS-2 rockets can't send your population centers back to stone age?

no dis 'chicken neck' is used by maoist naxals 2 travel 2 and fro 4rm nepal 2 india and also 2 BD 2 secure arms purchase which are easily smuggld 4rm elsewhere 2 BD and nepal, hence security has been tightend..

india does not have capability to stop illegal arms supply from other country then what to tell about a conventional war with china !!!!

India need more 100 years 4 war preparation to sustain a war with china.

india does not have capability to stop illegal arms supply from other country then what to tell about a conventional war with china !!!!

If you look at the past ~50 years, from 1962-2011, india effectively widened the gap between itself and China. In fact, such stupid management and wide spread lies and excuses defending its stupidities, have been well studied by our people.

In 1962, india and China had very similar industrial capacities, the armies were given comparable weapons. However you can't say the same for today's situation -

China builds its own Type-99, india buys T-90.
China builds a few Type-054A a year, india took several years to build one comparable and had to import engines, radars, sonar, missiles.
China builds J-20/J-11/J-10, india got a LCA, which is being laughed by the entire world.

tell me how 100 years preparation can improve india's status when clearly the last 50 significantly widened the gap?

US struggles to stop illegal smuggling on its borders too.

Hence, they can not fight conventional wars.

Oh well, I'm feeling stupid for saying that, sorry, did not mean it. I'd just made up my mind on what I wanted to conclude, then I tried to make a smart sounding sentence and concluded, but thats plain stupid on my part. Apologies for insulting everyone's intelligence here.

If you look at the past ~50 years, from 1962-2011, india effectively widened the gap between itself and China. In fact, such stupid management and wide spread lies and excuses defending its stupidities, have been well studied by our people.

In 1962, india and China had very similar industrial capacities, the armies were given comparable weapons. However you can't say the same for today's situation -

China builds its own Type-99, india buys T-90.
China builds a few Type-054A a year, india took several years to build one comparable and had to import engines, radars, sonar, missiles.
China builds J-20/J-11/J-10, india got a LCA, which is being laughed by the entire world.

tell me how 100 years preparation can improve india's status when clearly the last 50 significantly widened the gap?

actually it is not possible for india to match with china in any field.

actually it is not possible for india to match with china in any field.

I think you are wrong China depends on their own industry while India inducting state of art weapons from all around the world

May be we cant match them in numbers but quality :lol: (China)

let me just remind you: our economy is 4 times as big as yours, our military spending is 4 times as big as yours, our technologies are not running in the same decade.

you tell me which one has a better future?

oh, let's also don't forget one thing which you will never earn: our land size is 3 times as big as yours when our population is comparable. this means our short range missile can hit your capital while you need long range dead expensive ones to attack ours.
So thats a 10 year gap right?
In early 2000 China had 1 trillion dollar economy.
2010, India had 1 trillion dollar economy.
So your point being?
China's economy being for times bigger doesn't change the fact the PLA withdrawed from the land they STILL claim! what happened to sikkim? they offically acknowledged it is a part of India.
What about "south Tibet"?
can't change the fact that the InA is dug in and has bunkers and artillery.
You can try picking a fight, but if it was possible why wait while the enemy gets stronger as well?
China's technological edge? In what fields?
military aircraft? hmmm Su-30MKI armed with Isreali EW, French/Indian avonics. Because a Russian Su-30MK wasn't good enough. The InAF has higher standards, expecially given the fact that they have a choice!
ground equipment? Arjun MBT=based of Leapord in comparrision with T-99/AK=based on a T-72.
Naval Ships?, Talwar class frigates, with 8 supersonic cruise missiles vs T52b?c? what ever.

If china is all mighty and powerful, it could have taken "southern Tibet", it didn't because it can't! Just like Taiwan!
You seem to oversimplify the actual situation like a child.

I think you are wrong China depends on their own industry while India inducting state of art weapons from all around the world

May be we cant match them in numbers but quality :lol: (China)

have u used all those equipments in any war ?

Chinese weapons r used in many countries with satisfactory result.

china is producing J 20 stealth fighter, i think their technology is also good.

have u used all those equipments in any war ?

Chinese weapons r used in many countries with satisfactory result.

china is producing J 20 stealth fighter, i think their technology is also good.

just look at the list of those countries you will find out what i want to say

Back
Top Bottom